International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Poliwhirl
Suppar!
!7 Jan
Baseh
Nin10dO
Smoke
Trevor
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Bounty
Fabe
BlackMagic
Ste_K_
Breeze
Wrath
KyleW
BetoMan
VToH
Dugo
CHEE2E12
Rookie
TK64
25 posters

[W1] ωZ 383 vs 349 n§»

Joey
    Joey

[W1] ωZ 383 vs 349 n§» - Page 3 Empty Re: [W1] ωZ 383 vs 349 n§»

Post by Joey Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Sigh. Sorry nS. Please do not judge us based on the things that Wrath said. We had him join to play the match yes we admit, less than an hour before the match. I very much thank you that you arent be sore losers, as you said. I appreciate it. I'm sure TK will enfore that no textures will be used in our next matches. I personally had a lot of fun in the war and it was a pleasure bagging against DK64. Hopefully we can war you guys again sometimes and hopefully on better grounds. Thank you guys again, and please ignore Wraths insults, I find them highly unnecissary also, and apologize for him.
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Good games guys Very Happy I was Fresh

Next time no textures and top 3'ing us on Sherbert land when we have top 4 the whole race Very Happy

To be fair the war came down to the last race when we were -4 and they voted MC, of course they got the shock and hence got top 3.

2 GP's on 100cc was pretty horrible too Sad

Look forward to getting our revenge next time Wink
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Joey wrote:Sigh. Sorry nS. Please do not judge us based on the things that Wrath said. We had him join to play the match yes we admit, less than an hour before the match.

Speak for yourself, he was in the chat days before the IL match and I kicked him from the chat briefly because Kyle told me to.

But yeah apologies about Wrath's textures but to be honest I thought that shitty rule was taken out but I guess the rules for this league were c/p'd from the WCL and I didn't realize this.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Ben wrote:Good games guys Very Happy I was Fresh

Next time no textures and top 3'ing us on Sherbert land when we have top 4 the whole race Very Happy

To be fair the war came down to the last race when we were -4 and they voted MC, of course they got the shock and hence got top 3. )

you were -11 going into the final race, not -4, and you held top 4 the whole race because David got 3 sets of triple reds in 4th on lap 1 conveniently.

gg's though flower
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:02 am

This is an even worse scenario than the fw and uk situation. Ally, ISO, AND Advantageous textures ALL by the same player, I'm crying at this. If Wollywogz are aloud to take the win on this they are the cheapest clan in this league. Ban this Wrath kid he's nothing but an arrogant imbecile who's broke more rules than enough before the league's even begun.
    Respect to No Surrender not wanting to take a free win, I know any other clan would.

EDIT: Eirik needs to sort this league out big time.
    Joey
    Joey

Post by Joey Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Well Breeze, let me sort this little predicament out for you. First off, Wrath is not an ally. As explained by TK64, Wrath had been a part of WollywogZ before the match. He just so happened to sign up a bit late is all. And if you havent realized this, it is up to the admins to add people to the teams and they accepted Wrath after Imperious dropped out of the league, therefore making Wrath a member, not an ally. Second of all Wrath recorded the war and if you havent noticed in no way did the textures give him an advantage. If you see any part in that recording of where he had an advantage over any other player please point it out to me so I can look at it. Also, don't get into situations you don't know because if you were wise and let us deal with this issue you would realize that Vito is currently thinking of a penalty for the textures anyways. Third of all, we are not the cheapest clan in the league, no clan is cheap. Did I forget to mention wZ is a sub-clan? Are you even in this division? If not, you don't even have the right to be here. Also even if you are in this division, you are saying this just so you can hope to get a win in the future. Don't deny it because why else would you be keen on trying to get us the loss? I also gave my respects to nS and I believe it's very nice of them to not fight it, which seems odd because not one of them have been arguing to get the win, only other people. Mind your own business. Thank you. And technically, the only rule Wrath has broken is the texture rule therefore, there are no grounds for him to be banned. The whole deal with Eirik needing to "sort this out big time?" Please, enlighten me on how you've made a successful league, that everyone loved. It is the first season, there are going to be things that need to be improved on, and it will happen, you sir need to learn some patience. While I'm thinking about it, you also spelled allowed wrong. "I'm crying at this." As you would say. Good day. Smile
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm

breeze is a braindead idiot and needs to be banned from the forums already.

is this shithead even in a clan?
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Joey wrote:Well Breeze, let me sort this little predicament out for you. First off, Wrath is not an ally. As explained by TK64, Wrath had been a part of WollywogZ before the match. He just so happened to sign up a bit late is all. And if you havent realized this, it is up to the admins to add people to the teams and they accepted Wrath after Imperious dropped out of the league, therefore making Wrath a member, not an ally. Second of all Wrath recorded the war and if you havent noticed in no way did the textures give him an advantage. If you see any part in that recording of where he had an advantage over any other player please point it out to me so I can look at it. Also, don't get into situations you don't know because if you were wise and let us deal with this issue you would realize that Vito is currently thinking of a penalty for the textures anyways. Third of all, we are not the cheapest clan in the league, no clan is cheap. Did I forget to mention wZ is a sub-clan? Are you even in this division? If not, you don't even have the right to be here. Also even if you are in this division, you are saying this just so you can hope to get a win in the future. Don't deny it because why else would you be keen on trying to get us the loss? I also gave my respects to nS and I believe it's very nice of them to not fight it, which seems odd because not one of them have been arguing to get the win, only other people. Mind your own business. Thank you. And technically, the only rule Wrath has broken is the texture rule therefore, there are no grounds for him to be banned. The whole deal with Eirik needing to "sort this out big time?" Please, enlighten me on how you've made a successful league, that everyone loved. It is the first season, there are going to be things that need to be improved on, and it will happen, you sir need to learn some patience. While I'm thinking about it, you also spelled allowed wrong. "I'm crying at this." As you would say. Good day. Smile

DDR, plain white road easier to see items.
    WGM, no smoke at the end, can see hidden item traps.
    MG, normally you can go partly offroad but have to judge the timing for yourself, however the dirt is aligned perfectly on this texture so you don't need to.

This is clear racing and item advantage.

Saying I don't have a right to be hear because I'm not in this division, most pathetic sentence I've seen in my entire life. I have as much right as anyone to be here.

"Everyone loved the league" it's been up 1 week and already several teams have been fucked by the ally rule, mainly flow and no surrender. Rules are missing/mis-placed/mis-leading, they introduced trolling which the majority of people didn't want, so why do it? The whole system itself was terrible, and I haven't seen Eirik sort anything out other than closing the FU case and putting Thunda on conditionals.

Please don't try to act smart and innocent you only started posting after the Wrath incident cropped up, and to "apologize."

I'm just saying what I see at the end of the day I don't take it personally.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 pm

TK64 wrote:breeze is a braindead idiot and needs to be banned from the forums already.

is this shithead even in a clan?

most of your posts are just troll posts and even at this point i wouldn't doubt if you were trolling, either that or you're just really fucking stupid
    Joey
    Joey

Post by Joey Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm

DDR - Lol sorry. If its that hard to see the items you need to get your eyes checked.
    WGM - Lol sorry. If its that hard to see the items you need to get your eyes checked.
    MG - I dont see Wrath passing anyone cause he takes tighter lines than them in the dirt.

If that't the most pathetic you've seen in your entire life, then you sir, are leading, a very pathetic life yourself.

I never said that everyone loved this league. I said "Please show me the league you created that everyone loved in the first week." So yes, please where is your league?

At this point. I don't need to act smart. It's not very difficult to do when I'm arguing against you. Well...it isn't really an arguement when the other person isn't contributing to it cause they don't have any valid points.

And I dont really know what you're talking about with me trying to act innocent. Sorry I don't wish nS to believe that we all think those things about them.

And if you aren't taking these things so personally, please stop responding, and please, stop posting to things that do not involve you.

Don't forget to get those eyes ehecked either. Smile
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwhirl

Post by Poliwhirl Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

God just shut up already.
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:00 am

Joey wrote:DDR - Lol sorry. If its that hard to see the items you need to get your eyes checked.
    WGM - Lol sorry. If its that hard to see the items you need to get your eyes checked.
    MG - I dont see Wrath passing anyone cause he takes tighter lines than them in the dirt.

If that't the most pathetic you've seen in your entire life, then you sir, are leading, a very pathetic life yourself.

I never said that everyone loved this league. I said "Please show me the league you created that everyone loved in the first week." So yes, please where is your league?

At this point. I don't need to act smart. It's not very difficult to do when I'm arguing against you. Well...it isn't really an arguement when the other person isn't contributing to it cause they don't have any valid points.

And I dont really know what you're talking about with me trying to act innocent. Sorry I don't wish nS to believe that we all think those things about them.

And if you aren't taking these things so personally, please stop responding, and please, stop posting to things that do not involve you.

Don't forget to get those eyes ehecked either. Smile

You are an idiot, It's common sense and a scientific fact that colors appear more visible on a plain white background. A Yellow banana on yellow sand, a yellow banana on a white texture, which seems more visible? He shouldn't need these type of textures at all unless he is color blind. Shocked

The WGM gives an insane advantage, you clearly don't know the meaning of "item trapping" it's placing items that can't be seen aka around comers etc. WGM Lap 3 has smoke on the last turn making it impossible to see any item behind the smoke. Wrath however uses textures that display no smoke what so ever so he can see what is there. That's like having x-ray vision.

The MG, don't get me started again he can see things he shouldn't giving him an advantage. Why should the rest of us have to judge how much we can risk going in the mud/grass while as he can see the limit thanks to his texture hacks.

Also you're telling me how to spell? "Don't forget to get those eyes ehecked either. Smile" the irony. You also can't spell argument. You just get more and more pathetic by the post's, Inb4youreplywithsomethingthatisinvalidyetagain.
    Joey
    Joey

Post by Joey Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Again. Please get your eyes checked. Never once have I heard someone complain "OH MY GOSH, I DIDNT GET AN ITEM BOX CAUSE I COULDNT SEE IT!"

This is NOT your war. These are NOT your clans. Heck, I dont even think this is your division let alone if you're even participating in IL at all.

And okay. WGM. One turn. Sorry, I didnt realize that specifically in that race, Wrath passed someone because he could see through the smoke and someone else couldn't. Thanks for your "enlightenment"

I really think all you do is go around these forums and reply to stuff that does not pertain to you. Again I say, mind your own business please (which you so easily were able to ignore in my last post because I'm right and you don't have any points that allow you to disagree with me)

Please stop posting here. Well for that matter, please stop posting anywhere cause you're annoying literally everyone. So again, leave thanks. It'd be highly appreciated so I wouldn't have to waste my time coming on here having to respond to someone like you Smile
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Joey wrote:Again. Please get your eyes checked. Never once have I heard someone complain "OH MY GOSH, I DIDNT GET AN ITEM BOX CAUSE I COULDNT SEE IT!"

Never have I even posted on this forum anything about item box's. You're showing yourself up again, I have as much right to be here as anyone. I would have stopped posting here but you, wrath, and tk64 have made it impossible to stay away. You constantly reply flaming me for no reason making random made up invalid points.

End of the day his textures give him an advantage in several ways, racing and item advantage. Why is he so special that only he can have it? What are you expecting an advantageous texture to be? A huge ultra SC that saves 10 seconds per lap? Jesus you're retarded.
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Joey wrote:Again. Please get your eyes checked. Never once have I heard someone complain "OH MY GOSH, I DIDNT GET AN ITEM BOX CAUSE I COULDNT SEE IT!"

In all honestly, the things Breeze said in the above posts were accurate and correct. I'm not saying what he's doing is right (attacking on you guys etc.) but those things Wrath was using IS an unfair advantage. I don't want to 'squeeze' as many points as this as i can, and frankly, you deserved the win in the end. But Wrath should have never used them in the first place.

GG's again
    Joey
    Joey

Post by Joey Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 am

Alright. Sure. Okay he used those textures and they gave him an unfair advantage (even though I don't agree).

But there is still the fact that you just said we were flaming you. I really have to lol at that like honestly. I havent insulted you while you are calling me "stupid".

And if you actually read my posts (gotta get them eyes checked still Wink ), you would have noticed that I said Vito is thinking of how many points to reduce from our total. Therefore, Wrath is not getting special treatment. Again I ask nicely, for you to please leave. Almost everyone has agreed that you are "attacking" us, as Chee has stated. And again, I thank nS for being nice and good sports about this. (Unlike Breeze who is being a poor sport even though he didnt participate)
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:03 am

Bottom line is that we shouldn't get a penalty. The texture rule and the ally rule (even though he isn't even an ally) are both ridiculous and unnecessary and make me think that the rules for the IL were just copy/pasted from WCL (except now the ally rule is more severe, in the WCL it was only major ally use like 2 or 3 per war that would be penalized for).

The ridiculous part at this point is that we're not even arguing with nS2 about why we shouldn't get a penalty, they don't even seem to care. This Breeze kid just seems to have nothing better to do with his time than to start a pointless argument.
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 am

Texture Hacks with big Advantages are banned ok ?!
    So stop talking about. It's not fair, he has some Advantages FOR SURE
    If nS doesn't want to take his Points it's ok but stop using those fuc**** Texture Hacks (facepalm)
    You can discuss as long as you want but those Texture Hacks aren't fair (y)
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 am

who is this random ass breeze guy? hahah
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwhirl

Post by Poliwhirl Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:28 pm

I don't think those rules are ridiculous though. I think rules have should been revised before the start of the league (and if they were actually revised, as I'm guessing, they should have been revised more carefully), and the penalties should have been clear. Apparently the staff don't seem to know what to do now and that shows the league was rushed (as it was already said).

If you break a rule, you should pay for it. I'm not saying this as an nS2 member but as an IL player. I mean, it's not that hard to turn off textures if the rules say so.

Anyways, you should stop arguing.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 pm

It's hard for people who have textures patched to their ISO.
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm

TK64 wrote:It's hard for people who have textures patched to their ISO.

Thanks for the information, now we will know if Wrath uses a Japanese ISO without FC changes he is using advantaged texture hacks.
    Admins better keep their eyes peeled on the next matches, or new players registering for wZ.
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Okay, everyone. Just shut up.

Breeze, why do you care so much? And who the hell are you, anyways? You're not apart of wZ or nS2, so why does this matter to you as much as it does? You might as well go around and whine on the other results threads about the stupidest of things.

I see absolutely nothing advantageous about MG. Same with WGM, and nothing really for DDR. If you actually have valid proof as to what textures are advantageous, then don't be talking. I have informed TK64/Wrath for Wrath to not use textures in his upcoming wars to avoid any further drama relating to this.

For now, the score stands at 383-349 in WollywogZ favor. If you can prove to me to take points of otherwise, then contact me on Skype. Please, let's not have more drama after the very first match of this league. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 am