International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Hawk
Akane
Crash
7 posters

Hawk probably hacks

Crash
    Crash

Hawk probably hacks Empty Hawk probably hacks

Post by Crash Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:45 am

Hello everyone,

I want to ask if anyone else finds Hawk (Meteor, Nightfall, Flow, iS) very suspicious or is that me? Everytime I see him, he is in a bill it's so crazy. He either has crazy luck or he hacks bills. I once counted his bills and he had eight (Cool including 2 8th place bills. I think he scores way more compared to what his actual skill level is.

I have people to back me up as well, TK64 (a well respected player in the community) also told me Hawk is bullshit and Kyle White (a well known respectable player) told me Hawk straight up hacked in Nightfall (apparently Hawk even used a bill in a 1v1 vs Kyle!).

Any opinions?
    Akane

Hawk probably hacks Empty Re: Hawk probably hacks

Post by Akane Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:00 am

Hawk probably hacks IFthahr

I can vouch for this, I've made the same observation in the past
    Hawk
    Hawk

Post by Hawk Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:53 pm

you guys are just haters lmao, I can't believe you would even think about writing a discussion post about a legit player like me. you can't put me on conditions for getting a bill. if u did,u would have to put everyone on the conditionals list who has ever touched this game, retards.
    Jeffx97

Post by Jeffx97 Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:27 pm

In a war between Ethereal and Charged Brigade not too long ago Hawk dodged in a bill 8 (EIGHT) times in 12 races. Fucking hilarious how someone as blatant as that has not been banned yet, that loser lacks some serious skills and tries to back himself up with hacks.

I received this piece of information from a reliable source - Wally and Lugia (respected players that were both involved in that clan match)

I really hope the trash will be brought out ASAP!
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:13 pm

council always takes ages with their decisions..
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Fri May 11, 2018 6:15 pm

expect a decision tomorrow 1pm PDT
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 am

Hawk definitely hacks the bullet bill, this video supports my claim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YpaVdzwu5E

This amount of bill dodges in a single war is simply not normal. That's only from my POV, too, you can only imagine how many bullet bills he pulled in total in this war. Around this time, he was notorious for doing this on a regular basis. After all these years I think it's time we finally get some closure on this matter. It's the IL council's duty to ensure that justice is served.
    Hawk
    Hawk

Post by Hawk Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:13 pm

can you guys cut it out already? every time this topic is bumped nothing comes out of it, LOL! I get that I am very skilled at the game and specifically at acquiring bills but in no way does that warrant a ban. mad 'cause bad!

TK64 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content