International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
CHEE2E12
Aiko
Chain
Agosta44
Mewwy
Vettel
Veil
TK64
Larrsauce
Lynx
Fabe
Boshi
16 posters

International League is joining MKBoards

Boshi
    Boshi

International League is joining MKBoards Empty International League is joining MKBoards

Post by Boshi Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 am

Hey,

I think it's time to write here a news about it as well, but many of you already knew it : the International League will joining http://mkboards.com/! Unfortunately, we can't make a backup of our current forum here so we are kinda busy with transfering the registrations topics to the new forum so you guys don't have to do that again, at least. Other informations:

- The IL Cup will be planned in our current forum, so if you still need to confirm your clan, just do it. However, the cup itself will be already played in the new community. For any more questions, just contact Chain or tobtheking2 about the IL Cup.
    - Season 6 will be planned completely in the new forum. For now we will focus on the IL Cup. Most likely the first news about the new season will come up in less then 2 weeks though.
    - Accounts, other posts such as the old seasons can't be transfered to the new forum. Our current forum here is going to be offline after the preparations of the IL Cup are done.
    - The registrations topic will be manuelly transfered by Chain & Veil atm. If you really have an important transfer you still can do here. As I said we will not shut down it immediately.

If you have any question, feel free to post it.
    Fabe
    Fabe

International League is joining MKBoards Empty Re: International League is joining MKBoards

Post by Fabe Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm

don't remove my posts ;(

Lynx
    Lynx

International League is joining MKBoards Empty Re: International League is joining MKBoards

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:55 pm

yea, we belgians have a tight relationship with our posts :'(
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm

blasphemy i want my post count
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Larrsauce wrote:blasphemy i want my post count

me too
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Last edited by Larrsauce on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm

this would be cool and all if there actually was a point to it other than getting more people to sign up for mkboards

because mkboards is pretty much just the mkw community i doubt il will get many new additions
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I'm really taking a piss,seeing as I only did 42 if the 203 free agents
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 am

but I....I love this forum ;(
    Mewwy
    Mewwy

Post by Mewwy Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:01 pm

^ It's so much easier to see new topics / posts here, oh well
    Agosta44

Post by Agosta44 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 pm

TK64 wrote:this would be cool and all if there actually was a point to it other than getting more people to sign up for mkboards

because mkboards is pretty much just the mkw community i doubt il will get many new additions

We've had 700 registrations in a month, we don't need to worry about more people signing up. Thanks for your opinion though.

We'd rather support the current League than trying to compete with it with our own when that's not the point of the site.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Last edited by Larrsauce on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Larrsauce wrote:International League is joining MKBoards 45b

lets take a second to remember~~~

International League is joining MKBoards 7RJNLLp

much better. cat
    Aiko
    Aiko

Post by Aiko Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 pm

^much better xD
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Hey hey hey I win the award for starting the most topics all of u can fuck off
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Last edited by Larrsauce on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 am

nigga why u cut my name off
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:55 am

disgraceful
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 am

starting to spam now again
    here I come bounty
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am

atleast you lose your shit name colour.Let's spam our old post count back..
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Mywo wrote:atleast you lose your shit name colour.Let's spam our old post count back..

what you mean with "shit"?
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 pm

i don't like the colour elephant 
    flc

Post by flc Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 pm

TK64 wrote:this would be cool and all if there actually was a point to it other than getting more people to sign up for mkboards

you're correct, we are doing this partially to get additional traffic on our site but that's not the whole story

we were wanting to run our own mkw clan league, but there didn't seem to be any point in running a league in parallel with IL, especially after seeing how little interest there was in the mkw.com league.

also, we do have smaller and newer clans starting to join mkb, so it's quite likely that there will be more entries. as to how reliable those entries will be remains to be seen.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am

little interest cuz mkwii.com is shit
    ThunderousShock

Post by ThunderousShock Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 am

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:04 pm