International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Yoman
Lytura
6 posters

[W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b

Lytura
    Lytura

[W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b Empty [W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b

Post by Lytura Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Today we should played against vs ARb but there was some problems. I ask Bengy if they can drive at 8pm but he said that some players from ARb eat at this time so we decided to play at 9pm.

you can give me your 5 fcs later
    [19:45:36] Flo: [19:41] K.a.y:

<<< [11:15:44] K.a.y: Yoman
    [11:15:50] K.a.y: can you guys IL today?
    [11:17:22] AR★Yoman: i really don't know Sad
    [11:17:37] AR★Yoman: we'll know tonight i guess (worry)
    [11:18:32] AR★Yoman: anyway, if we can, it will be at 9pm
    [11:20:29] K.a.y: 8pm would be much better
    [11:20:44] K.a.y: because I need to stand up really early because I have Internship
    [11:21:13] AR★Yoman: everyone is eating at 8pm here (mm)
    [19:45:40] Flo: so can you today?
    [19:45:44] Flo: or just later?
    [19:46:28] AR¤Bengy: at 9 pm we'll can i think
    [19:46:41] Flo: and at 8 pm?
    [19:46:55] AR¤Bengy: no

than i ask bengy at 20:45 if they can play now the IL match but no reaction later he turns off in skype without any word

Kay asked if they can play 4 on 4 but they havnt enough player for a 4 on 4

[21:06:22] K.a.y: Lego
    [21:06:24] K.a.y: IL now
    [21:07:35] Antho - AR★Lego: don't think we're 5 atm Neutral
    [21:07:47 | Bearbeitet 21:07:49] K.a.y: you guys only need 4
    [21:10:34] Antho - AR★Lego: i'll see but i think we'll play next week if it's possible...
    [21:15:39] K.a.y: sure that you cant drive now...?
    [21:16:30] Antho - AR★Lego: sure, sorry Sad

So and here is our problem. Ta has 10 registered players in the IL thread but the most of us going in the holidays this week and some players arent anymore in ta like Emre and Tschuki. We have the next 2 weeks only 3 players and that are
    Sanji, Kay and me and i realy wont loose this division only arb cant play today so i claim a freewin for this match. Ta played a very well season with only 1 loose, arb got 2 freewins + that undeserved win vs CT (1 match)

And if i read the rules than ta does not have to replay the match if they do not want.

VII. Rescheduling and Replays

a. Wars are to take place at scheduled date/time, unless both teams are in agreement to play at a different date/time which permits them to post results no later than Monday 23:59 UTC after the scheduled weekend.
    b. Should a scheduled war coincide with a countries national or religious holiday, then both teams are to play at a mutually agreed date/time which permits them to post results no later than Monday 23:59 UTC after the following weekend. Should both teams fail to reach an agreement, then they are to play at a date/time set by staff which permits the teams to post the result no later than Monday 23:59 UTC after the following weekend.

Sorry for my bad english and ggs to all clans in division 5 sorry for ARb.

Yoman
    Yoman

[W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b Empty Re: [W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b

Post by Yoman Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:00 pm

As you wish. I won't say ggs because you told us that you should be able play next week. Btw, we don't really care about IL anymore in this shitty division, and since our players can't play most of the time... Just take the freewin, if you really want your amazing D5 title.

See you soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fw Monk

[W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b Empty Re: [W10] Trusted Alliance vs Alliance Rainbow b

Post by Fw Monk Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Yoman wrote:As you wish. I won't say ggs because you told us that you should be able play next week. Btw, we don't really care about IL anymore in this shitty division, and since our players can't play most of the time... Just take the freewin, if you really want your amazing D5 title.

See you soon

lol someone mad who cant win divi 5 with divi 2 potencial xD nice divi win Ta
    Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 pm

can we play that match next week?
    [7/7/2013 8:22:00 PM] AR¤Bengy: yeah np
    [7/7/2013 8:22:33 PM] Flo: ok thx

Put this in my ass please
    Lytura
    Lytura

Post by Lytura Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 pm

that was before i ask my members if we can play next week and that was not the whole sentence you have said you can play at 9pm i also wrote it to you if you can play a 4 on 4 but you turning off in skype.

normal termin 8pm we can arb not
    than 9pm we still can arb not ggs
    (normaly we also can say if you cant play at 8 pm = freewin but we give you 2 chances to play this match)
    We also have accept a 4 on 4 but if you still cant play at this time...

And the sentence was
    If we CANT play at 9pm  can we play that match next week?

but ta still had enough players at 9pm at its not our problem if your players eating 3 hours in the evening. eat not too much baguetts and you can play at 9pm
    Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:52 am

I like your fair play ^^
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Lytura wrote:that was before i ask my members if we can play next week and that was not the whole sentence you have said you can play at 9pm i also wrote it to you if you can play a 4 on 4 but you turning off in skype.
    And you couldn't ask to others AR members ? We're more than 20, even an AR1 could have tell us...

Lytura wrote:normal termin 8pm we can arb not
    than 9pm we still can arb not ggs
    (normaly we also can say if you cant play at 8 pm = freewin but we give you 2 chances to play this match)
    We also have accept a 4 on 4 but if you still cant play at this time...
    And the sentence was
    If we CANT play at 9pm  can we play that match next week?

but ta still had enough players at 9pm at its not our problem if your players eating 3 hours in the evening. eat not too much baguetts and you can play at 9pm
    Firstly, we never play at 20pm, except if there is no other possibilty. It's pretty the same for all french clans. Don't tell me you ignore that, we've always tried to reschedule all our matches since WCL's time.
    Secondly, please understand that we have other more interesting things to do on a sunday summer evening than playing IL against a clan that, against all odds, had already planned to take the freewin if the match was not played on sunday, for fear of not having their best line-up to play. We assume that our players don't play Mario Kart a lot anymore, but so far we've always found a way to play our matches, even with some delay.
    Thirdly... We're in D5, dude. It is supposed to be a cool division, with no shitty way to win like this ; that is the first reason why we're now "ARb in D5" and not "AR2 in D1/2". Already last week, the fact that nS has allowed trolling pissed us. Don't take it personnaly, but when you'll play in higher division, if it comes one day, then you'll maybe understand a lot of things. The first one is how to take a justified freewin Wink 

The only thing that irritates us here is the fact that nothing was said on Skype. But like I said before, as you wish, you can take the freewin if you want.

PS : like Benji has more or less said, you can put our baguettes in your ass. End of conversation.

Phil

Post by Phil Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Cheap move winning division. I see. GG!
    Nesta
    Nesta

Post by Nesta Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 pm

!7 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm