International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
BlakeUK
Vettel
Hacks r on
Wisp
Chain
Zander
SMASH
Tyrant
xedisonftw
BlackMagic
Owen2013
Gabo/G'
Thomas
OnTheThrottle
Arch
Danov
ETHAN
GameMKW
xTiger
Stevens94
Bounty
Smile
InsaneisEpic
Veil
tobtheking2
RubenD
Power
Kayla;
LoneWolf
Mewwy
Brian
35 posters

Kayla.....

Stevens94
    Stevens94

Kayla..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Kayla.....

Post by Stevens94 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:01 am

Brian wrote:I never denied the fact that I was the one at the DDR situation, I was just using that as an example saying that I would have probably denied it being me if I actually hacked. But I didn't hack there, so I have nothing to hide or worry about.

Considering the way you post and talk, there's no way you are stupid enough to not realise that even the thought of trying to say it wasn't you on DDR was absolutely pointless because of many factors, including the fact that mii you used wouldn't be used by anyone else in vX most likely. Denying it wasn't you in a 1v1 is completely different to denying it wasn't you in a 5v5, although in both cases it's still relatively straightforward to prove whether you're lying or not. I have already explained to you Kayla's case. You would have had to convince pretty much the whole of vX to keep quiet in this case though. Chat logs would have no doubt turned up somewhere. Plus you know F could have simply googled your fc, so why would you try and deny it's you when it's easy enough to prove it was and - as you implied - you would only do it if you only had something to hide/worry about? I don't buy it. There's too many obvious reasons as to why denying it was you on DDR would have been foolish, so if you think about it then no, you would not have denied it being you. Unless you wanted no chance to say it wasn't hacks, along with no chance to get away with it. In other words, if you denied you were the player on DDR it would have been the nail in the coffin.

Keep trying, though, if you want. You should know it's going to take a lot more than this to be convincing. My beliefs are not going to change unless hard evidence is given to say otherwise.

Brian wrote:Just let the bias community/staff continue on with what they want to think. (y)

"Bias" is the wrong word. You're suggesting that the beliefs held against you are unfair, when it is your own fault people hold these beliefs against you. Bias is based on prejudice, and prejudice is based on a lack of reason, or experience. There are plenty of reasons why people are not in your favour, including your vast amount of previous experience as a hacker.

I'd also like to point out that Kayla didn't lie about having HBC on her wii. Go to page 4 here: https://ilforums.forumotion.com/t3181p45-brian-again and you will see her say she only has homebrew for mii's. Therefore the suspicion held against her for apparently lying by saying she didn't have HBC, is an incorrect notion. If there is a way to prove whether she definitely did or did not edit her ISO for the war however, then she needs to show it. Either by herself, or by someone explaining to her how if she doesn't know how to.

RubenD wrote:Is unfair to ban/judge bad someone just because a bad rep tbh...
    When 95% of outside factors points to Brian hacking, then yes, it is fair. As I told him last night (in a similar context anyway), the only way he will be able to prove he did not hack is by showing hard evidence; either through his own means, or by Kayla admitting she attempted to frame him, and showing she edited her ISO the way she's being accused. He has no credibility with his statements, as he has shown in the past we cannot trust what he says. He has also proven he has not changed as his behaviour after Kayla uploaded that video was similar to his behaviour after being caught in the past. For example, he publicly threatened Eirik as well as making up a "hitlist" of people he was going to target. This worsened his case tenfold. Until he can legitimately prove otherwise, we cannot trust what he says. And that's going to take a lot.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 am

Couldn't have put it any better than what Jake did :3

Back on topic,Blade personally told me it was you at the last minute,so I never asked for a startup.

Now it regards to the "hit list",I'll just tell you that backing up someone's internet is stupid,if you have the balls to do this,why don't you have the balls to play this game without using the usage of hacks?
    The staff isn't biased about anything,we look at presented evidence,like what any court will do.Honestly,your opinion that Kayla modding her ISO isn't fully wrong to begin with,but if by having a in-depth look,there are many questions to be asked:

1.Why would she even try to frame you?
    2.Why out of everyone its you she uploads dropping a bill that is a POW of your words?
    3.Why can't you upload your POV and prove yourself as a innocent bystander in this?
    4.Why did you not use your bill?

Sure,you said you don't record everything,that I can understand fully.
    As said before,its just you whom which can't be trusted unless presented with evidence.
    We understand if people who have "supposedly hacked" like Legend for example,if they could provide a good explanation,the further we'll push is conditionals,keep in mind the reputation you have compared to them,a convicted hacker for 5/6 times?(not to sure with my inexperience on hackers)If you never gave us a bad impression on you,we could have set our conclusion of your case in a different manner possibly.

Stevens94 wrote:Until he can legitimately prove otherwise, we cannot trust what he says. And that's going to take a lot.

Nothing else can be said otherwise,good day.
    GameMKW
    GameMKW

Post by GameMKW Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 am

Looks like neither Brian or Kayla was caught
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:27 am

Brian has been caught. There's insufficient evidence to prove otherwise.
    GameMKW
    GameMKW

Post by GameMKW Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:37 am

Kayla is showing just as much as I did
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 am

No. What you showed and what Kayla showed are totally different.

Your video also has NO RELEVANCE to Kayla's video whatsoever. It was easy to tell yours was done out of spite. Ryker made it ridiculously easy to spot it was a frame attempt just by the way he was racing, not the mention all of the things you did to make it as clear as day.

There is only one thing which Brian has going for him. Kayla has not proven beyond reasonable doubt that she didn't edit her ISO. I have given an extremely large number of reasons to show Brian hacked, as it's logical and obvious. I'm not going to repeat myself, so look through my posts and try to tell me I'm wrong.
    Arch
    Arch

Post by Arch Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 am

Downloaded in case he takes it down. Next time remove the link from your yt thread Game, and it's on Ryker's blog lol.

Clearly a frame.
    GameMKW
    GameMKW

Post by GameMKW Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 am

I think if I actually cared I would remove it. I'll even make
    that public, I plan on leaving this community where pretty much everyone has extreme in real life issues/big social problems. I'll do some stupid shit first ofc.
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:15 pm

GameMKW wrote:I think if I actually cared I would remove it. I'll even make
    that public, I plan on leaving this community where pretty much everyone has extreme in real life issues/big social problems. I'll do some stupid shit first ofc.
    That's extremely judgmental of you as you don't know most of the community. You are resorting to being personal because you know that you are in the wrong, and that has been shown. The truth hurts, obviously. I've heard what you just said so many times by people who are proven wrong - it's just getting old now.
    GameMKW
    GameMKW

Post by GameMKW Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh I'm sorry 85% of the community, hope that makes you feel better.
    OnTheThrottle

Post by OnTheThrottle Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm

PM me on Skype @rykermkwii if you want to talk.
    ~Ryker
    Thomas
    Thomas

Post by Thomas Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Anyway even if it was Kayla, maybe the person didn't even hit the item box on his screen ? It happens that on your screen the person hits the item box when he actually doesn't
    Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:15 pm

GameMKW wrote:Kayla is showing just as much as I did

Shwam wrote:you know, this would be valid proof if the retard actually showed the fc.  not that fucking hard to copy a mii m8.  if she gets il ban for this then everyone on the fucking council needs to get mushroom stamped

^this Sleep 
    Owen2013

Post by Owen2013 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:26 pm

lol we all know Kayla doesn't know how to hack clear setup but with who that's the problem my guess Ryker maybe Brian as a revenge attempt less likely.
    Kayla;

Post by Kayla; Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:38 pm

BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Ryker Hacking Video: http://prntscr.com/1dm13k
    Note: the video was made private despite showing him hacking. Ryker did use the shock. (can refer to video on this thread)

What happened in video and proof it was Ryker: http://prntscr.com/1dm11i

Video of "Kayla" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZdOSugegY

Game YT Hack: http://prntscr.com/1dmgjp
    Note: Saying Brian hacked his YT; however, it's clearly Game's video. Game knows people
    caught what happened and is trying to save himself. Edits it later to continue to have people
    believe it was Kayla. He not trying for ban anymore, just conditionals since Brian wanted Kayla
    to be on conditionals.

Ryker may or may not have been told to post on each thread/video; all of which happened at
    exactly the same time hours. He posts the exact same spelling error on each post.
    1. http://www.mariokartwii.com/f78/hacks-no-hacks-119602.html#post5633540
    - Print Screen: http://prntscr.com/1dmmba
    2. http://prntscr.com/1dmmi9
    - Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZdOSugegY
    3. http://prntscr.com/1dmmgs
    - Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_wU267_BCE

In the end...
    http://prntscr.com/1dpxmk

It was fun watching it unfold and most people caught on thankfully.
    xedisonftw

Post by xedisonftw Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Proof that Kayla was framed: http://prntscr.com/1dpxmk

And also, why didn't Game show Kayla giving him her FC like he did with Ryker? This really doesn't prove much. Anyone who hacks can do what they did.
    xedisonftw

Post by xedisonftw Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:02 pm

♪Kαγl@ wrote:http://prntscr.com/1dpx4b

Yeah, just to make it clearer, my desktop and Ryker sending me the message.
    Tyrant
    Tyrant

Post by Tyrant Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:15 pm

GGs Brian and co, yet another fun, drama-filled thread in the world of IL.

Yea, but seriously, No FC Proof = No ability to prove it's Kayla = Insufficient Evidence + Evidence towards framing = No conditionals.

Also, cry is free, to those in despair of this badly made frame.
    SMASH

Post by SMASH Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Everyone should be on conditionals
    Zander

Post by Zander Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 pm

BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:31 pm

so this has gone from a framing to a fetish.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:35 pm

wow, so embarrassing i've no words for it.

GameMKW
    GameMKW

Post by GameMKW Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Kayla's channel ded. bang bang
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Kids these days, wow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:13 pm