International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lynx
Stevens94
weepers leave japes.
Thomas
Blackjack
Maxøu
Kayla;
Fw Monk
TK64
mattie2710
Mewwy
Zero
Larrsauce
Gatlin
Mywo
Javo.
Philip
Vettel
Phil
BairdN
CHEE2E12
Veil
Brian
27 posters

hi .............

Phil

hi ............. - Page 4 Empty Re: hi .............

Post by Phil Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Happy birthday Brian.
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am

Thanks for all your help, Wally. I really appreciated it, unfortunate that it had to end this way. Eirik hates me and he has the final decision as you said, so yeah, of course I'll stay banned.

Let me throw out there that if it was someone like Troy in my situation, he wouldn't get banned. I shouldn't be banned for this bullshit either, but it's the awesome staff!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. Peace.

EDIT: Gonna be sad to see you leave the staff, Wally. You're one of the only non-biased people in there now. Now there will be almost none that aren't biased.
    Gatlin
    Gatlin

Post by Gatlin Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:06 am

Maybe because Troy hasn't been caught blatantly hacking 80+ times. If he had been, then he would definitely be in the same situation as you, lol.
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 am

Brian wrote:Thanks for all your help, Wally. I really appreciated it, unfortunate that it had to end this way. Eirik hates me and he has the final decision as you said, so yeah, of course I'll stay banned.

Let me throw out there that if it was someone like Troy in my situation, he wouldn't get banned. I shouldn't be banned for this bullshit either, but it's the awesome staff!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. Peace.

EDIT: Gonna be sad to see you leave the staff, Wally. You're one of the only non-biased people in there now. Now there will be almost none that aren't biased.

Complete bullshit, he would be banned, just like you have been.

Doesnt matter who it is, HACKERS DESERVE TO BE BANNED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:58 pm