Trolling Rules

Yusuke

Re: Trolling Rules

Post by Yusuke on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:59 pm

rusoX wrote:If someone gets a shock in 9th, he hacks.

You can get a shock in 9th cleanly.
    rusoX

Post by rusoX on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Yusuke wrote:
    rusoX wrote:If someone gets a shock in 9th, he hacks.

You can get a shock in 9th cleanly.
    I know, but I was pointing out how was mkwii in 2010 and how it is now.
    TK64

Post by TK64 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm

tobtheking2 wrote:What ever both !7 Teams will play for sure Very Happy
    Troll Rules are "Gay" but oh well Let's roll Razz

Let's troll* Cool
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 am

BlooD2010 wrote:Why not just make a poll. Surprised

1. Keep the old WCL rule on the hosting team decides.

2. Go with trolling being allowed/ the New Rules.

And the one that the IL teams prefer most should be it. / whichever gets the most votes.

I strongly agree with this.

I have nothing against the trolling rules, but i think it would be better and easier if you kept it the same. Heck, if we had 10 games a week of trolling, there's just going to be constant repeats of the (correct me if i'm wrong) Flow vs. Koopa Clan war last season. Everyone debating who should have won because of the 'trolling item luck' or something silly like that.
    Bounty

Post by Bounty on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 pm

It's actually the opposite imo.

By having rules to allow trolling people won't be able to make an accusation every war on a debatable case that will cause endless flame and arguments as well as make the D admin rip their hair out.

Every troll will count as a troll so people will still complain about it but there won't be 4-5 cases every week that take 5 days to make a decision on whether a penalty should be applied or not.

Agosta44

Post by Agosta44 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 pm

After 10 months of not being able to play a league match I was excited for IL, until this. It's a shame MKW can't be played and treated as a racing game anymore. Oh well. Mario Kart Wii-U should be Mario Party 10.
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

Post by EirikN on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 am

Trolling rules changed.
    Rylan

Post by Rylan on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:52 am

i think perhaps, some of you worry about this stuff just a little too much.

it does suck that some people hack, and that some even smaller percentage of those people are smart enough to do it without being caught for EXTENDED periods of time. but really who fucking cares it's a game. if someone needs to win that bad, i think they might need to examine why they play mario kart. could be some underlying psychological issues there. living lies on a video game to gain respect from people you will likely never meet, much less work with or think much about in 10 years.

play fair, or unicorns will rape you at night with lazer ass rainbows. it's true it happened to joshikins.

SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm

EirikN wrote:
    sousu1 wrote:agreed. trolling with stars bullets and crap shouldn't run rampant, the teams playing should have some say on if it's allowed or not.

If there are such a great amount of teams in support of it can you not set up your own agreements before the war with the opposing clan? Allowing the rules to be open gives clans a strategy that they may turn to in case that they find nothing else is working for them that originally they may not resort to or be very much in support of in the first place. Another relatively important reason trolling has been brought back is with the rise of gurus, clans may or may not find themselves playing opponents getting a lot of convenient 9th place shocks and the bagger not getting the shock is pretty much useless; with trolling there is an alternative they can resort to.

Also, there's this large misconception that every match would consist of trolling which really just is not the case.
    Completely agreed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 pm