[W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Share
    avatar
    LoneWolf

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2012-06-12

    [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by LoneWolf on Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    GP1:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    GP2:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    GP3:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    -GGs
    -Trolling was allowed


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Gatlin

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-05-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Arizona

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Gatlin on Mon May 27, 2013 5:54 pm

    GG's, was fun.

    Brolyl

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Brolyl on Mon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm

    I can confirm all 4 of their startups. Heriss' start up confused me because he put orcarina on and it let him go w/o error code but he reset wii and did it again so it was fine i guess.

    GG's kc!

    HerisS

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-05-17

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by HerisS on Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm

    Brolyl wrote:I can confirm all 4 of their startups. Heriss' start up confused me because he put orcarina on and it let him go w/o error code but he reset wii and did it again so it was fine i guess.

    GG's kc!

    Yes, i dont know why it didnt put the message the 1st time, that message doesn't appear 1/2 time.

    gg
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Brian on Mon May 27, 2013 6:04 pm

    LoneWolf wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    GP1:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    GP2:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    GP3:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    -GGs
    -Trolling was allowed

    GP3 is wrong, it was 98-146. Eirik only got 16, not 18. Just letting you know. 353-379.

    Necrosky

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-08-08

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Necrosky on Mon May 27, 2013 6:17 pm

    http://fr.twitch.tv/necro46/b/409078492 : vidéo conditionnal

    gg's
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm

    I'm assuming Danny = Danvers, Travis = Gatlin, and 7N1 = Atch. Are these assumptions correct?


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1
    avatar
    TK64

    Posts : 519
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Washington

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by TK64 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:28 pm

    yep


    _________________
    Season 1: Wollywogz - D3  2nd Place
    Season 2: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 3: Wollywogz - D3  4th Place
    Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 27, 2013 7:30 pm

    Ok cool, just need confirmation/video posts for Eirik's and Danny's conditionals


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1

    Brolyl

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Brolyl on Mon May 27, 2013 7:36 pm

    http://www.twitch.tv/eiriktv/b/409081800 eiriks conditional
    http://www.twitch.tv/danny2413/b/409081440 Dannys conditional
    avatar
    LoneWolf

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2012-06-12

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by LoneWolf on Mon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm

    Brian wrote:
    LoneWolf wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    GP1:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    GP2:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    GP3:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    -GGs
    -Trolling was allowed

    GP3 is wrong, it was 98-146. Eirik only got 16, not 18. Just letting you know. 353-379.

    Whoops sorry about that your right lol x).


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 27, 2013 8:17 pm

    Conditionals are fine. Thanks


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1

    Necrosky

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2012-08-08

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Necrosky on Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 am



    KC2 vs Nt : Commentary War
    avatar
    Bounty

    Posts : 750
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Bounty on Thu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

    Danny always messing up the table somehow :3


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W3] 355 Nt vs KC 379

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:14 pm