[W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Share

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    ER7Pyster

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-16

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by ER7Pyster on Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 pm

    Dramatic war, but good games at last.
    Bengi and me bagged, some races, i have complete war if it's necessary.

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 6:17 pm

    ER7Pyster wrote:Dramatic war, but good games at last.
    Bengi and me bagged, some races, i have complete war if it's necessary.

    It's like you two didn't bag, cB got all the shocks [literally] cheers
    avatar
    Blackheart

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mexico

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Blackheart on Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 pm

    Pyster's excuse for always score like shit. Neutral


    _________________
    Kill or be killed.

    - Gandhi
    avatar
    Hawk

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlanta, Georgia

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Hawk on Sun May 19, 2013 6:24 pm

    Pretty good for not having 3 of our main LU.
    avatar
    ElTioTotis

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Tijuana, Mexico

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by ElTioTotis on Sun May 19, 2013 6:28 pm

    pretty good for not having me on the main LU


    _________________
    Obedience brings discipline, discipline brings unity, unity brings power, power is life
    avatar
    ßo♥Ace

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Deutschland

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by ßo♥Ace on Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

    ER7 for Division 1 Razz Wink


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 6:35 pm

    Hawk wrote:Pretty good for not having 3 of our main LU.

    Actually, it was pretty bad, you guys got 12 or 13 shocks, while we had ONE the whole war. You should go another route if you want to win, cause seeking shock like a baby seeks a titty isn't doing it for yall. Norway got most of them in 9th from what I hear.
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by yasha on Sun May 19, 2013 7:05 pm

    Another route like you did when you were so desperate for that IL Win by not letting us host, its ok I'm sure this is a message to everyone in D2 to not show sportsmanship when it comes to facing you

    flc

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by flc on Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm

    ßo♥️Ace wrote:ER7 for Division 1 Razz Wink

    and then every team in division 1 quit because they didn't want to put up with shitposting every week

    #ILchamps5ever

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm

    yasha wrote:Another route like you did when you were so desperate for that IL Win by not letting us host, its ok I'm sure this is a message to everyone in D2 to not show sportsmanship when it comes to facing you

    Why would you host when Week 3 says ER7 is host? Also, us or you hosting has no merit on what goes on. So funny how you say we're desperate, yet, it lists us as the HOME team to host. Therefore, you're the desperate one.
    avatar
    Blackheart

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mexico

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Blackheart on Sun May 19, 2013 7:16 pm

    flc wrote:
    ßo♥️Ace wrote:ER7 for Division 1 Razz Wink

    and then every team in division 1 quit because they didn't want to put up with shitposting every week

    #ILchamps5ever

    We wont reschedule matches , if u cant play at the times the table says its not our problem.

    we have a life things to do other days of the week we cant play. things that mostly u guys no lifers lack

    cry is free.


    _________________
    Kill or be killed.

    - Gandhi
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by yasha on Sun May 19, 2013 7:19 pm

    Why does it matter which team hosts when we agreed to allow you to retain hosting rights? To me that means desperateness, to you it means a cheap advantage by which you try to cover up your ill intentions by using a fixtures/standings table.

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 pm

    yasha wrote:Why does it matter which team hosts when we agreed to allow you to retain hosting rights? To me that means desperateness, to you it means a cheap advantage by which you try to cover up your ill intentions by using a fixtures/standings table.

    It said on schedule we host. Also, it's desperation for you to try and change the schedule, especially something as minimal as the host. You're pathetic, boy lol!
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by yasha on Sun May 19, 2013 7:27 pm

    If it was so minimal why does it matter who hosts? Enjoy your win for now I just wanted to present how pathetic your clan really is and that no clan in this league should present you with any type of sportsmanship or virtue.
    avatar
    Blackheart

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mexico

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Blackheart on Sun May 19, 2013 7:29 pm

    yasha wrote:If it was so minimal why does it matter who hosts? Enjoy your win for now I just wanted to present how pathetic your clan really is and that no clan in this league should present you with any type of sportsmanship or virtue.

    Cry is free

    flc

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by flc on Sun May 19, 2013 7:29 pm

    Blackheart wrote:
    flc wrote:
    ßo♥️Ace wrote:ER7 for Division 1 Razz Wink

    and then every team in division 1 quit because they didn't want to put up with shitposting every week

    #ILchamps5ever

    We wont reschedule matches , if u cant play at the times the table says its not our problem.

    we have a life things to do other days of the week we cant play. things that mostly u guys no lifers lack

    cry is free.

    my sides

    why the fuck do you think people reschedule matches in the first place? if nobody here had lives like you say, then they'd be playing at fucking 3 AM local time every week without issue if it meant getting some more marro carro into their day. also, you're saying this on an internet forum. the irony might be lost on you, but it's certainly not lost on the majority of people reading this.

    I know from the leadup to this season's IL that everyone in imperious was dreading the thought of warring er7 because of the drama it's sure to incite, and so far that fear has been vindicated.
    avatar
    Blackheart

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mexico

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Blackheart on Sun May 19, 2013 7:35 pm

    flc wrote:
    Blackheart wrote:
    flc wrote:
    ßo♥️Ace wrote:ER7 for Division 1 Razz Wink

    and then every team in division 1 quit because they didn't want to put up with shitposting every week

    #ILchamps5ever

    We wont reschedule matches , if u cant play at the times the table says its not our problem.

    we have a life things to do other days of the week we cant play. things that mostly u guys no lifers lack

    cry is free.

    my sides

    why the fuck do you think people reschedule matches in the first place? if nobody here had lives like you say, then they'd be playing at fucking 3 AM local time every week without issue if it meant getting some more marro carro into their day. also, you're saying this on an internet forum. the irony might be lost on you, but it's certainly not lost on the majority of people reading this.

    I know from the leadup to this season's IL that everyone in imperious was dreading the thought of warring er7 because of the drama it's sure to incite, and so far that fear has been vindicated.

    The reschedule because they are not responsable at playing at a time that is set up , we are not forced to reschedule and wont do it. in the rest of the week we cant play because we are busy with activities. soo sunday at that hour is almost only our only free time.



    _________________
    Kill or be killed.

    - Gandhi

    flc

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by flc on Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm

    is that so?

    would a member of cB like to confirm that, indeed, they had to reschedule because they have no lives and therefore can't take responsibility in putting everything else on hold for a mario kart match?

    it would go a long way to putting this argument to rest. but then, blackheart seems to be very certain in his conclusion.
    avatar
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 26

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by waLuigi me on Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm

    flc wrote:is that so?

    would a member of cB like to confirm that, indeed, they had to reschedule because they have no lives and therefore can't take responsibility in putting everything else on hold for a mario kart match?

    it would go a long way to putting this argument to rest. but then, blackheart seems to be very certain in his conclusion.

    LOL. We wanted to reschedule or have us host since Bubbles and I were unable to connect to their host and since some of our members were out of town "having no life" apparently. Since they didn't want us to host (and we knew they wouldn't even yesterday) we asked to reschedule so our players could make it back in to town and play them when they host. We were fortunate enough to have someone able to play that normally can't (Yoshi) so we were able to scramble 5 together at the last minute.


    Last edited by waLuigi me on Sun May 19, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

    yasha wrote:If it was so minimal why does it matter who hosts? Enjoy your win for now I just wanted to present how pathetic your clan really is and that no clan in this league should present you with any type of sportsmanship or virtue.

    Exactly, it said we were hosting. But you're here bitching like a faggot [cause you are one] because you lost so you're looking for anything to grab in order to try and downplay your loss. You're pathetic and weak LOL

    All I see here is people being jealous of losing to Mexicans. A scheduled time is when you play, it's ON both teams to make it to the time to play. ER7 has a busy bunch, so many are not able to war but on Sunday which is when the matches are scheduled. You jealous fools are trying to make it look like we're in the wrong because it's all you can do, but in actuality we're just following the rules.

    flc

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by flc on Sun May 19, 2013 7:49 pm

    waLuigi me wrote:
    flc wrote:is that so?

    would a member of cB like to confirm that, indeed, they had to reschedule because they have no lives and therefore can't take responsibility in putting everything else on hold for a mario kart match?

    it would go a long way to putting this argument to rest. but then, blackheart seems to be very certain in his conclusion.

    LOL. We wanted to reschedule or have us host since Bubbles and I were unable to connect to their host and since some of our members were out of town "having no life" apparently. Since they didn't want us to host (and we knew they wouldn't even yesterday) we asked to reschedule so our players could make it back in to town and play them when they host.

    fucking nolifers, going out of town and everything. what the fuck, man.

    cry really is free.
    avatar
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 26

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by waLuigi me on Sun May 19, 2013 7:49 pm

    Smile wrote:
    yasha wrote:If it was so minimal why does it matter who hosts? Enjoy your win for now I just wanted to present how pathetic your clan really is and that no clan in this league should present you with any type of sportsmanship or virtue.

    Exactly, it said we were hosting. But you're here bitching like a faggot [cause you are one] because you lost so you're looking for anything to grab in order to try and downplay your loss. You're pathetic and weak LOL

    All I see here is people being jealous of losing to Mexicans. A scheduled time is when you play, it's ON both teams to make it to the time to play. ER7 has a busy bunch, so many are not able to war but on Sunday which is when the matches are scheduled. You jealous fools are trying to make it look like we're in the wrong because it's all you can do, but in actuality we're just following the rules.

    The reschedule isn't the issue, it's the fact that you all wouldn't let us host KNOWING that I was unable to connect to Bengi and the only reason we were wanting to host was so we would have 5 since both Bubbles and I can connect to Norway. That being said it's only expected that ER7 would refuse 2 of our players from playing based off the way Bengi talked with me and passed experiences with them. GGs see you all in week 8.

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Smile on Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm

    waLuigi me wrote:
    Smile wrote:
    yasha wrote:If it was so minimal why does it matter who hosts? Enjoy your win for now I just wanted to present how pathetic your clan really is and that no clan in this league should present you with any type of sportsmanship or virtue.

    Exactly, it said we were hosting. But you're here bitching like a faggot [cause you are one] because you lost so you're looking for anything to grab in order to try and downplay your loss. You're pathetic and weak LOL

    All I see here is people being jealous of losing to Mexicans. A scheduled time is when you play, it's ON both teams to make it to the time to play. ER7 has a busy bunch, so many are not able to war but on Sunday which is when the matches are scheduled. You jealous fools are trying to make it look like we're in the wrong because it's all you can do, but in actuality we're just following the rules.

    The reschedule isn't the issue, it's the fact that you all wouldn't let us host KNOWING that I was unable to connect to Bengi and the only reason we were wanting to host was so we would have 5 since both Bubbles and I can connect to Norway. That being said it's only expected that ER7 would refuse 2 of our players from playing based off the way Bengi talked with me and passed experiences with them. GGs see you all in week 8.

    So, it's our fault your players have horrible internet connections now? LMAO, keep going. Guess what, the vast majority of people can join any host, it's not our fault your players have faulty connections. It also is NOT our obligation to walk around your horrible defects when it comes to connecting for this game. If you have that much trouble getting online/joining rooms, don't play.

    Also, we will never give you a free token after all the pussified shit cB has done to us, accepting a war then saying 'already have one.' etc. You trolls only get props from other losers who troll, so continue your behavior if you feel this rush of emotion that wraps your mind when you think you got a rise out of someone actually existed. We just played by the rules cheers

    cB claimed a season ago to 'only play for fun, not caring about winning,' yet there's a surplus of tears in this forum mostly all spawning from you all lol!
    avatar
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 26

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by waLuigi me on Sun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm

    Smile wrote:
    waLuigi me wrote:
    Smile wrote:
    yasha wrote:If it was so minimal why does it matter who hosts? Enjoy your win for now I just wanted to present how pathetic your clan really is and that no clan in this league should present you with any type of sportsmanship or virtue.

    Exactly, it said we were hosting. But you're here bitching like a faggot [cause you are one] because you lost so you're looking for anything to grab in order to try and downplay your loss. You're pathetic and weak LOL

    All I see here is people being jealous of losing to Mexicans. A scheduled time is when you play, it's ON both teams to make it to the time to play. ER7 has a busy bunch, so many are not able to war but on Sunday which is when the matches are scheduled. You jealous fools are trying to make it look like we're in the wrong because it's all you can do, but in actuality we're just following the rules.

    The reschedule isn't the issue, it's the fact that you all wouldn't let us host KNOWING that I was unable to connect to Bengi and the only reason we were wanting to host was so we would have 5 since both Bubbles and I can connect to Norway. That being said it's only expected that ER7 would refuse 2 of our players from playing based off the way Bengi talked with me and passed experiences with them. GGs see you all in week 8.

    So, it's our fault your players have horrible internet connections now? LMAO, keep going. Guess what, the vast majority of people can join any host, it's not our fault your players have faulty connections. It also is NOT our obligation to walk around your horrible defects when it comes to connecting for this game. If you have that much trouble getting online/joining rooms, don't play.

    Also, we will never give you a free token after all the pussified shit cB has done to us, accepting a war then saying 'already have one.' etc. You trolls only get props from other losers who troll, so continue your behavior if you feel this rush of emotion that wraps your mind when you think you got a rise out of someone actually existed. We just played by the rules cheers

    cB claimed a season ago to 'only play for fun, not caring about winning,' yet there's a surplus of tears in this forum mostly all spawning from you all lol!

    I'm merely stating what the issue was being practically unable to play and it's such a small change to guarantee us being able to play. As I see I'm the only one to say ggs and I wasn't even a part of the war. For all these "tears" you claim come from us, it appears that the only kick you get out of life is trying to size up your e-penis on a video game forum. Congrats, your e-penis is gigantic, well done!

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W3] ΞR7★ 376 vs cB2 356

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:42 pm