International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
GK Ryan
Rem
Turbo@mk
Indiana
Owen2013
xtaylor64
10 posters

IL Week 1: Electrcity vs Titanium

Poptartman7

IL Week 1: Electrcity vs Titanium - Page 2 Empty Re: IL Week 1: Electrcity vs Titanium

Post by Poptartman7 Sun May 05, 2013 8:23 pm

People. I can upload my perspective. It legitimately looked like he hacked. Why are you all saying to be that I am embarresed. I am not. I can upload my perspective. It really looked like he hacked. I see now that he didn't but am i a "12-year old embarresment" ??? No i am
    not. I just asked him to upload his PoV. I can upload mine and you can all see why i thought he hacked. I really dont care what you say. I stand by my decision. Saying im pathetic, lol. Who cares. It was one request. Get over it. It was a good war until i ask indiana to upload his perspective and the entire clan goes ape shit.
    Good Games

Btw, we didnt accuse him of hacking shrooms. Lap 2 of raceway, it looked like a red fell out of him and then he used a mega. I can upload wat it looked like on my screen to show you why but you can see it on his recording. It looks like he drops a red and chains a mega. Games. I dont think anything else needs to be discussed.
    Zero
    Zero

IL Week 1: Electrcity vs Titanium - Page 2 Empty Re: IL Week 1: Electrcity vs Titanium

Post by Zero Sun May 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Zero wrote:If there's any suspicion of hacking, videos of the war should be given to a member of the big bad Adviser Group for them to look at it Razz Otherwise stfu bishes :3

Locked.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 am