[W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Share
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by T11FearZ on Sun May 05, 2013 8:10 pm

    Also, I'll need either startup confirmation for HerisS or a video from him.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1
    avatar
    Thomas

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : France

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Thomas on Sun May 05, 2013 8:36 pm

    Hawk watched it, I told him by pm to confirm, I'll send you the quote if he doesn't tell it here
    avatar
    Hawk

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Atlanta, Georgia

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Hawk on Sun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

    I confirm Heriss' startup.
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by T11FearZ on Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm

    Ok, thank you, updating tables now.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Zero on Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm

    How does a blatant star bash not affect the results especially as early as lap 1 lol
    avatar
    Larrsauce

    Posts : 546
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Age : 20
    Location : Canada

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Larrsauce on Sun May 05, 2013 10:49 pm

    Zero wrote:Mind your own business, Smokey bear


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Hey, he's just trying to protect us over here!

    Spoiler:
    fk omfg it doesn't show full pic rip


    _________________
    [10:02:55 PM]  Kuzan: u do realise that more than half of the community hates u, right?
    [9:56:55 PM] plants1: u are fucking garbage at mkwii and ur probably garbage irl
    [9:57:10 PM] plants1: die in a fireplace christmas mornin

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Smile on Sun May 05, 2013 11:10 pm

    Zero wrote:How does a blatant star bash not affect the results especially as early as lap 1 lol

    Yup, how stupid, if you get trolled at any time, it affects you.
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Fasuke on Sun May 05, 2013 11:22 pm

    T11FearZ wrote:No trolling penalty will be taken from kc2 because the troll did not seem to affect the outcome of the race, as the one who was trolled was already a good length behind from falling off the track.

    I want a better explanation about that. I simple don't get why that is not considered trolling. So can I troll the guy in 8th in the next war?

    Thank you.

    EDIT:
    My view from what happened


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Mecha

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2013-04-12

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Mecha on Mon May 06, 2013 1:09 am

    Fasuke it's gon b k. ;o;
    avatar
    TK64

    Posts : 519
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Washington

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by TK64 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:23 am

    A trolling penalty definitely should be happening. It was lap 1, and it put Norway back even farther than he already was so it did affect the outcome.


    _________________
    Season 1: Wollywogz - D3  2nd Place
    Season 2: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 3: Wollywogz - D3  4th Place
    Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Fw Monk on Mon May 06, 2013 3:07 am

    TK64 wrote:A trolling penalty definitely should be happening. It was lap 1, and it put Norway back even farther than he already was so it did affect the outcome.

    ^^

    i dont understand why some admins never want count cleary trolls ;9
    avatar
    Swag

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2012-06-20

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Swag on Mon May 06, 2013 7:22 am

    "Crash holt die Akimbo raussssss! cyclops
    avatar
    norwaytm

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2012-06-16
    Location : Norway

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by norwaytm on Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 am

    T11FearZ wrote:No trolling penalty will be taken from kc2 because the troll did not seem to affect the outcome of the race, as the one who was trolled was already a good length behind from falling off the track.

    You are joking, right?
    I had two whole laps to catch up before I got trolled...


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Arpegio

    Posts : 107
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Arpegio on Mon May 06, 2013 10:47 am

    Even if Fearz would apply it, it won't change anything : losing by 104 or 84 is barely the same thing. But I do agree to the fact that Norway could have come back.

    Btw, it could be good if people who aren't part of one of the two clans who played this match just shut the fuck up (except admins).

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Fw Monk on Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 am

    Arpegio wrote:Even if Fearz would apply it, it won't change anything : losing by 104 or 84 is barely the same thing. But I do agree to the fact that Norway could have come back.

    Btw, it could be good if people who aren't part of one of the two clans who played this match just shut the fuck up (except admins).

    like you did last 3 years in wcl and il? also it has nothing to do with be a part of the match , it had to do with the rules or follow rules by admins i dont care about this match since i havent played i care about admins and admins follow their owen rules Wink
    avatar
    Arpegio

    Posts : 107
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Arpegio on Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

    Fw Monk wrote:
    Arpegio wrote:Even if Fearz would apply it, it won't change anything : losing by 104 or 84 is barely the same thing. But I do agree to the fact that Norway could have come back.

    Btw, it could be good if people who aren't part of one of the two clans who played this match just shut the fuck up (except admins).

    like you did last 3 years in wcl and il? also it has nothing to do with be a part of the match , it had to do with the rules or follow rules by admins i dont care about this match since i havent played i care about admins and admins follow their owen rules Wink

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 pm

    I hope this helps you understand my decision

    [5/5/2013 8:15:46 PM] ! Tyler/ Λν FearZ11: I didn't count it as trolling because, the way I saw it, was that either way he was going to get his next item box in 8th being quite a distance behind. I figured the item he would receive would be just as effective in the race and therefore he, theoretically, should catch up with 2 laps left to go. Had he not been bumped off before being trolled, I certainly would have counted it as trolling because he was right there with the pack. But since he fell, he would have had to play "catch up" either way, and I felt that it therefore didn't change the outcome of the race.
    [5/5/2013 8:19:04 PM] Zero: yeah losing like 3+ seconds doesn't make any sort of difference
    [5/5/2013 8:20:28 PM] Zero: what was i thinking!
    [5/5/2013 8:20:33 PM] ! Tyler/ Λν FearZ11: he had 2 whole laps to gain that back, that's plenty of time. Had it been on the 2nd lap I may have thought differently.
    [5/5/2013 8:21:00 PM] Zero: he still would have caught up to the pack a lot quicker and could have helped hit the other racers
    [5/5/2013 8:21:07 PM] Zero: instead of playing catchup for longer than he needed to
    [5/5/2013 8:21:12 PM] Zero: point is that's a blatant troll
    [5/5/2013 8:21:30 PM] Zero: and this is a perfect example of how this rule is very subjective and wishy washy
    [5/5/2013 8:21:33 PM] ! Tyler/ Λν FearZ11: but the rule isn't if it's a balant troll then points will be deducted
    [5/5/2013 8:21:40 PM] Zero: plz rewrite it boshi
    [5/5/2013 8:21:41 PM] Zero: thanks
    [5/5/2013 8:21:54 PM] Zero: we've said enough for boshi to read
    [5/5/2013 8:21:59 PM] ! Tyler/ Λν FearZ11: ^
    [5/5/2013 8:22:25 PM] ! Tyler/ Λν FearZ11: I honestly feel that the rule should be changed, but until then I must follow them as closely as I can based off of my judgement


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by yasha on Mon May 06, 2013 2:27 pm

    I hope you realize Fearz that even to catch up to the pack after falling off on Mg you have to do gap twice and even then you're only in the back. With getting star bashed after falling off that makes Norway's chances very slim of getting back into the race even he did get 2 goldens. The point is even missing a mt affects the outcome of a race so getting star bashed multiplies the amount of work that Norway had to do to even get close to the pack. Regardless if it barely changes anything I thought that the point of the trolling rule meant that baggers had to be careful and not run into the opposing team.
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

    I understand that, but how likely was it that Norway would catch all the way back up if his chances were already very slim to do so, as you said. I understand that it is a troll and if the rule is revised, I will revise my decision. I know it was a blatant troll, but there seemed to be emphasis on whether or not it affected the race outcome.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Fasuke on Mon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm

    T11FearZ wrote:I understand that, but how likely was it that Norway would catch all the way back up if his chances were already very slim to do so, as you said. I understand that it is a troll and if the rule is revised, I will revise my decision. I know it was a blatant troll, but there seemed to be emphasis on whether or not it affected the race outcome.

    Losing 3+ seconds to catch up makes a LOT difference to catch up and considering it was lap 1, makes it even worse. It is kind of funny how you say he trolled but don't give him the penalty, even though all the people here seem to agree that was trolling, including one mod and one KC member (I really appreciate your honesty).

    "if it doesn't change the outcome of the race" was added in case something like somebody had 8th place already and there is no way he can move to 7th and then gets trolled. No point on giving a penalty since he had 8th already and got trolled. Case completely different from this one.

    Still want to know the answer for my question:

    Fasuke wrote:So can I troll the guy in 8th in the next war?


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Smile

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2013-04-29

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Smile on Mon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm

    T11FearZ wrote:I understand that, but how likely was it that Norway would catch all the way back up if his chances were already very slim to do so, as you said. I understand that it is a troll and if the rule is revised, I will revise my decision. I know it was a blatant troll, but there seemed to be emphasis on whether or not it affected the race outcome.

    Dumbest shit I ever read. Norway got trolled on lap 1, THEREFORE placed him at an unfair advantage by losing about 6-7 seconds, this AFFECTS the whole race, doesn't matter that it's lap 1 LMAO. Pathetic how you won't implement a rule that is stamped in the rulebook here.
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

    Smile wrote:
    T11FearZ wrote:I understand that, but how likely was it that Norway would catch all the way back up if his chances were already very slim to do so, as you said. I understand that it is a troll and if the rule is revised, I will revise my decision. I know it was a blatant troll, but there seemed to be emphasis on whether or not it affected the race outcome.

    Dumbest shit I ever read. Norway got trolled on lap 1, THEREFORE placed him at an unfair advantage by losing about 6-7 seconds, this AFFECTS the whole race, doesn't matter that it's lap 1 LMAO. Pathetic how you won't implement a rule that is stamped in the rulebook here.

    I appreciate your opinion, but insulting me will not change my opinion.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1
    avatar
    T11FearZ

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Florida, USA

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by T11FearZ on Mon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

    Fasuke wrote:
    T11FearZ wrote:I understand that, but how likely was it that Norway would catch all the way back up if his chances were already very slim to do so, as you said. I understand that it is a troll and if the rule is revised, I will revise my decision. I know it was a blatant troll, but there seemed to be emphasis on whether or not it affected the race outcome.

    Losing 3+ seconds to catch up makes a LOT difference to catch up and considering it was lap 1, makes it even worse. It is kind of funny how you say he trolled but don't give him the penalty, even though all the people here seem to agree that was trolling, including one mod and one KC member (I really appreciate your honesty).

    "if it doesn't change the outcome of the race" was added in case something like somebody had 8th place already and there is no way he can move to 7th and then gets trolled. No point on giving a penalty since he had 8th already and got trolled. Case completely different from this one.



    I feel differently, being only lap 1, the difference in time makes it less effective because there is still a lot of time to catch up and use items that are very effective in doing so. Had it been lap 2 it would have definitely affected the outcome significantly.

    And I understand the differences in the circumstances, which is why I'm reconsidering, I just don't see how the troll made such the huge difference you talk about because he surely would have had time to catch up. If you don't mind me asking, what position did he finish that race? I realize his position will not completely reflect the effect of the troll because of the 2 laps separating the troll and the finish of the race, but I am curious.

    Still want to know the answer for my question:

    Fasuke wrote:So can I troll the guy in 8th in the next war?

    You can do what you want, though that does not guarantee whether or not a penalty will be implemented.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Season 5 ~ Avail | Division 3 | 1-9 (6th) | 25.1

    InsaneisEpic

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Ontario

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by InsaneisEpic on Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

    yasha wrote:-100 for what? For doing something within the rules of this league? Go beg for attention in D4, where you belong.

    Actually Ap has been penalized 100 points for doing this before so Smoke does have a point (having 1 player play on both teams within the same scheduled week) so just because we are a lower tier clan means we get disrespected more and higher clans get sugarcoated and get multiple chances when they are blatant going around the rules. I wouldnt have said anything about this but since this exact situation has happened before, shouldnt the same penalty be applied.

    This community is so corrupt. If you're a high tier player you can just cheat whenever the hell you want and get away with it, yet when your you're in a lower division 1 bit of luck and BAM you're instantly suspicious.

    Last part is just a useless rant

    EDIT: it was WCL so nvm
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Fasuke on Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm

    T11FearZ wrote:
    Fasuke wrote:
    T11FearZ wrote:I understand that, but how likely was it that Norway would catch all the way back up if his chances were already very slim to do so, as you said. I understand that it is a troll and if the rule is revised, I will revise my decision. I know it was a blatant troll, but there seemed to be emphasis on whether or not it affected the race outcome.

    Losing 3+ seconds to catch up makes a LOT difference to catch up and considering it was lap 1, makes it even worse. It is kind of funny how you say he trolled but don't give him the penalty, even though all the people here seem to agree that was trolling, including one mod and one KC member (I really appreciate your honesty).

    "if it doesn't change the outcome of the race" was added in case something like somebody had 8th place already and there is no way he can move to 7th and then gets trolled. No point on giving a penalty since he had 8th already and got trolled. Case completely different from this one.



    I feel differently, being only lap 1, the difference in time makes it less effective because there is still a lot of time to catch up and use items that are very effective in doing so. Had it been lap 2 it would have definitely affected the outcome significantly.

    And I understand the differences in the circumstances, which is why I'm reconsidering, I just don't see how the troll made such the huge difference you talk about because he surely would have had time to catch up. If you don't mind me asking, what position did he finish that race? I realize his position will not completely reflect the effect of the troll because of the 2 laps separating the troll and the finish of the race, but I am curious.

    Still want to know the answer for my question:

    Fasuke wrote:So can I troll the guy in 8th in the next war?

    You can do what you want, though that does not guarantee whether or not a penalty will be implemented.

    He got 6th because he passed 2 people who got gorged. If that wasn't the 3 ~ 6 seconds he lost because of the troll, he would've gotten 3rd(ofc items would have changed and some other things could've happened).

    Oh, so please explain me, what is the difference between me trolling someone in 8th, lap1, something that will probably result in a penalty, from this case? It would have been 2 similar cases and 2 different decisions.

    Thank you.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W1] - ¢β2 314 vs 418 ĸ¢

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:41 pm