International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Yoshter
Wheel
Blackheart
Mywo
L7+gys
tobtheking2
D4j1
Rylan
lad
Peri
15 posters

[W9] L7 294 vs 306 MKR

Peri
    Peri

[W9] L7 294 vs 306 MKR Empty [W9] L7 294 vs 306 MKR

Post by Peri Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 pm

[W9] L7 294 vs 306 MKR W9L7

Last edited by Peri on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Peri
    Peri

[W9] L7 294 vs 306 MKR Empty Re: [W9] L7 294 vs 306 MKR

Post by Peri Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 pm

they thought it was starting in 15mins time...

i swear americans fail hard with timezones
    lad

Post by lad Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 am

maybe we can get this match played sometime today L7?
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:41 pm

i can
    D4j1

Post by D4j1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 pm

could play this today if L7 are interested?
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 pm

talking to them now
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 am

Need Results for updating W10... please...
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Well I guess L7 assumed i would do it cause i always do it.

Unfortunately at the time I was full of champaign, coffee, lemonade and cupcakes and i was in no mood to do anything cause i felt sick. Luckily I still took pictures so I have finally got around to doing the results.
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Wow hate my Job again..okey
    Since Ranger didn't record everything against CS (and I'm pretty sure he did the same mistake this Match) and Conditional Rules "e. Players must record, upload and share links to their entire game play within the result thread no later than 72hrs after a wars completion"
    so again, I have to deduct 100 Points ~
    Final Results MKR 306 - 294 L7
    L7+gys
    L7+gys

Post by L7+gys Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 pm

ok, everyone hates L7, dont know why, and this dumb problem is generated by a simple chat, ( without proof of a real hacking caught on a vid ) and the sad thing is a chat from a million years ago, the second thing is that ppl in that chat doesnt even belong to this division, I pretty dissapointed about all these ppl creates around us, and U ppl from CS, have 0 wins and still fighting for simple points, u guys are incredible...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efILENkK8qY&feature=youtu.be
    and yoU, yes u, who calls him self a moderator together with the COUNCIL, decides people luck in a blink of an eye without a real proof... when you caught someone of our clan making some kind of cheat and have a real proof of it, I personaly will be handing you this guy in a silver plate.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am

Wow what a season.Losing because of a free win and because of L7's dumbness.
    You guys should better read the rules before playing here.Not gonna continiue flaming won't change these things because tobi did the right decision.
    Thanks for the season CS,TGC;MKR and tobi you did a good job I love you
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 pm

L7+gys wrote:ok, everyone hates L7, dont know why, and this dumb problem is generated by a simple chat, ( without proof of a real hacking caught on a vid ) and the sad thing is a chat from a million years ago, the second thing is that ppl in that chat doesnt even belong to this division, I pretty dissapointed about all these ppl creates around us, and U ppl from CS, have 0 wins and still fighting for simple points, u guys are incredible...
    and yoU, yes u, who calls him self a moderator together with the COUNCIL, decides people luck in a blink of an eye without a real proof... when you caught someone of our clan making some kind of cheat and have a real proof of it, I personaly will be handing you this guy in a silver plate.

Ranger hacked in the past. and u have in ur team a blatant cheater that used hacks in many wars till i discovered him

I still have the video its on my old cpu and i can try to recover the video in some weeks (since cpu is broken) and show it.

If i didnt upload the video before was to not damage the reputation of SOD at those times. but he was excluded when he was found of cheating and never participated in any league.
    Wheel
    Wheel

Post by Wheel Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Blackheart wrote:
    L7+gys wrote:ok, everyone hates L7, dont know why, and this dumb problem is generated by a simple chat, ( without proof of a real hacking caught on a vid ) and the sad thing is a chat from a million years ago, the second thing is that ppl in that chat doesnt even belong to this division, I pretty dissapointed about all these ppl creates around us, and U ppl from CS, have 0 wins and still fighting for simple points, u guys are incredible...

Ranger hacked in the past. and u have in ur team a blatant cheater that used hacks in many wars till i discovered him

I still have the video its on my old cpu and i can try to recover the video in some weeks (since cpu is broken) and show it.

If i didnt upload the video before was to not damage the reputation of SOD at those times. but he was excluded when he was found of cheating and never participated in any league.

and where is the proof ranger hacked? -.-
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Read the rules and don't complain.Many people are/were on conditional without hacking.Hackers are banned and suspicious players on conditional.His points don't count because you did not start up..Pretty much ruined the season L7 Arrow
    L7+gys
    L7+gys

Post by L7+gys Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Tenias que ser un personaje tan agradable como vos... en serio que ni estas en la division y metes tu cuchara aca, (HDP).. y si tuvieras un video ya lo hubieras subido con lo mamon que sos y matero que te la llevas del mejor jugador.. y yo si puedo mostrar como 10 videos en donde te han agarrado hackeando pa que jodidos. ahh y podes sacar un video de esto .I. que solo videos sos, pedazo de M.....

Read the rules and don't complain.Many people are/were on conditional without hacking.Hackers are banned and suspicious players on conditional.His points don't count because you did not start up..Pretty much ruined the season L7
    R/
    i can read the rules, the rules doesnt say, if u caught people being accused in a chat room, U can officialy suspend that guy... ok thanks, for NOTHING...this league is a piece of crap...
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

L7+gys wrote:Ranger hacked in the past. and u have in ur team a blatant cheater that used hacks in many wars till i discovered him

Tenias que ser un personaje tan agradable como vos... en serio que ni estas en la division y metes tu cuchara aca, (HDP).. y si tuvieras un video ya lo hubieras subido con lo mamon que sos y matero que te la llevas del mejor jugador.. y yo si puedo mostrar como 10 videos en donde te han agarrado hackeando pa que jodidos. ahh y podes sacar un video de esto .I. que solo videos sos, pedazo de M.....

Read the rules and don't complain.Many people are/were on conditional without hacking.Hackers are banned and suspicious players on conditional.His points don't count because you did not start up..Pretty much ruined the season L7
    R/
    i can read the rules, the rules doesnt say, if u caught people being accused in a chat room, U can officialy suspend that guy... ok thanks, for NOTHING...this league is a piece of crap...

Subelos que esperas Rolling Eyes

la verdad duele verdad GYS Smile , sigue ahi todo mad manco

y aprende a escribir que no te entiendo nada de lo que pones.

Jajaja insultas a la liga porque no tienes ningun argumento valido para defender a tu amigo hacker del Ranger Laughing
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm

I don't know if he hacks and I honestly don't care.L7 is a nice team.But if he is legit just stream the startup I don't know why he is on conditional.Please startup correctly.It destroyed our season.MKW is only a game but still stupid to lose because of that.
    Yoshter

Post by Yoshter Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 pm

is this the HE LAGGED THROUGH 1 CAR HE HACKS!!!!!!!!!!! xD if you have proof of him hacking you can upload for all to see I have nothing to do with this btw so I don't care :p
    Wheel
    Wheel

Post by Wheel Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 am

yep this is the OMFG HE LAGGED 1 CAR HAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ^^

wait it is the OMFG HE SCORED IN 1 WAR OVER 110+ FUCKING HACKER

thats just shit nobody has a proof.... show me the proof and i will accept that ranger hacked Wink
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Wheel wrote:yep this is the OMFG HE LAGGED 1 CAR HAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ^^

wait it is the OMFG HE SCORED IN 1 WAR OVER 110+ FUCKING HACKER

thats just shit nobody has a proof.... show me the proof and i will accept that ranger hacked Wink

Theres proof and evidence from time ago he hacked and he even accepted it , if he had some balls he could just accept that he hacked and just show that it was a mistake and he wont hack again showing it on conditionals.

And yeah the hack evidence is 100% sure , a pow comes and he uses a star of 3 in a room of 10 , then he gets shocked and lose another star roflm
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:31 pm

L7+gys wrote:Ranger hacked in the past. and u have in ur team a blatant cheater that used hacks in many wars till i discovered him

R/

Insultando a la liga no vas a llegar muy lejos
    Yo no veo que nadie aqui se la tire de ser el mejor salvo tu y tu clan insultando a la liga y diciendo que os perjudican porque os odian

If ranger dont hack, show it on conditionals and dont complain, easy
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 am

Just pointing out that he had loads of triple reds and always seemed to be dodging
    yogriel
    yogriel

Post by yogriel Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 am

Yo no veo que nadie aqui se la tire de ser el mejor salvo tu y tu clan insultando a la liga y diciendo que os perjudican porque os odian

ya calla tu sonic siempre has estado fastidiando desde que no se cumplió tu capricho que te aceptemos otra vez en el clan, tu y bengi han sido los únicos que han estado tratando este tema todo un drama y un pedo cuando en realidad es un juego de mario nomas como chingan que onda con su vida y eso de que nosotros nomas nos la tiramos de ser los mejores abre los ojos, fijate que clan es el que se cree los mejores con decirles noobs a todos, en rl los clanes que no usan hacks son los que viven más y los que usan hacks son los que duran menos un gran ejemplo ya tu sabes jaja
    Pikachu118
    Pikachu118

Post by Pikachu118 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 am

This weyes
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:19 am

yogriel wrote:

ya calla tu sonic siempre has estado fastidiando desde que no se cumplió tu capricho que te aceptemos otra vez en el clan, tu y bengi han sido los únicos que han estado tratando este tema todo un drama y un pedo cuando en realidad es un juego de mario nomas como chingan que onda con su vida y eso de que nosotros nomas nos la tiramos de ser los mejores abre los ojos, fijate que clan es el que se cree los mejores con decirles noobs a todos, en rl los clanes que no usan hacks son los que viven más y los que usan hacks son los que duran menos un gran ejemplo ya tu sabes jaja

Un juego de mario en el que uno de tus miembros tiene que usar hacks para poder ganar y hacer a su equipo ganar Laughing , ahi se nota que tan importante es ese juego de mario para ti y todo tu equipo en el cual tienen que depender de jugadores chetos , jajaja y me da risa lo que dices los clanes que no usan hacks y los que usan hacks hay muchos clanes malos mancos como el tuyo que tienen hackers (ranger) y tienen poco tiempo cuantos años tiene L7? 1 a lo mucho..? y siguen siendo malos

Nosotros por ejemplo 3 años y aun continuamos Wink jugando limpiamente claro esta.

y si te refieres a Elegance , Elegance nunca fue baneado por uso de hacks , usaron a un jugador Baneado (Alvin) por multiclan que es muy distinto a usar hacks ignorante.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm