International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Bounty
Larrsauce
Blackheart
Chain
Senap
BlackMagic
RubenD
Vettel
dvgeorge
PabloO
Tetris
Fasuke
cho2
Kayla;
Shwam
Slidair
Gatlin
Rookie
Javo.
PekeLexi
Fw Monk
waLuigi me
Stevens94
Mido
Zoom
Ryno
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Zero
TK64
33 posters

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

TK64
    TK64

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by TK64 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am

there was talk in the IL staff chat about Norega being Alvin for weeks already, we just didn't have concrete proof so it wasn't publicized.
    PabloO

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by PabloO Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 am

Thanks to all and gl, i wish see you next season
    Norega

Post by Norega Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Allright, I decided to highlight what really happened given all the bullshitt and haterz I have heard until now.

>> Why I do this: Because I hear different things which doesn't make sense, and dont want my name dirty, even though it might be to late, I just want you to know the fact.

First: This post is done by Norega, mkw player since the release, my rightness can easily be proved by many players.
    Second: does the IL registration has been done by me: yes

Why: Because I thought it was unfair to bann Alvin because "he allied for another clan" and "didn't know that wasn't allowed Neutral"
    The second part might be a lie, but I took it as honest.

I have played with elegance for some 2V2 and one GP-war, but never played during IL.
    My name has never been used by any other player than me in any ww or fun room.

That's all, some people knew, some guessed, I dont really care.
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Ni is replacing Elegance. The first five weeks' results will remain the same, KG will replay their match. Since Ni has two teams registered, remember that they are allowed to use Ni2 members.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Ni contacts need to add contacts for the matches tomorrow. Use the skype contacts for cB2 listed on the first page or contact me at wally_me (though I won't be able to add your skype contact I can receive and send messages without it.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 am

[cB] #freefall
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 pm

yo. where the il at
    Hawk
    Hawk

Post by Hawk Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:04 pm

TK64 wrote:yo. where the il at
    its getting posted now boss

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 pm