International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dvgeorge
Philip
6 posters

Philip's Registration Administrator Application

Philip
    Philip

Philip's Registration Administrator Application Empty Philip's Registration Administrator Application

Post by Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:20 am

Hello, I'm Philip. I am a fifteen-year-old male that is currently enrolled in the clan Natural Born Karters. I've been in the Mario Kart Wii Community since July 2009. I'm a part of the UTL staff team as a registration administrator I live in Georgia, USA, I'm in ninth grade near the top of my class with a 4.0 GPA, and I would like to apply as a registration administrator.
    If you know who I am, you probably know how quirky I am about getting tasks done and being organized; the fact that something is not updated or off fazes me. These organization skills will keep me as a top-shape admin, so members of clans can quickly see the updates in the registrations section. In addition, I'm exceptionally into layout. I will probably fix any wrong layout I come upon, so this just makes it easier for clans to locate a player's name and friend code.
    I'm extremely active on these forums whether I post or not, so I'd pretty much get any registration transferred whenever. If someone needs to contact me to do a registration, he/she can always add me on Skype at philipmkw. I may not be that old, but I can be mature when I need to be.
    I hope you all take my application into serious consideration. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Philip on Fri May 10, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 10 times in total
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Philip's Registration Administrator Application Empty Re: Philip's Registration Administrator Application

Post by dvgeorge Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 pm

this does not hinder my ability to act as a leader. People can change and especially quickly for something they really want; I pledge to be drama-free publicly as a Division Administrator.

The amount of whining you did when DV beat you even quitting MKW because of it, you really need to change alot.
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Philip's Registration Administrator Application Empty Re: Philip's Registration Administrator Application

Post by BlackMagic Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm

George, please refrain from commenting, we know the people. You're just giving a bad image to yourself and people who are your friends who apply.
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:46 pm

dvgeorge wrote:this does not hinder my ability to act as a leader. People can change and especially quickly for something they really want; I pledge to be drama-free publicly as a Division Administrator.

The amount of whining you did when DV beat you even quitting MKW because of it, you really need to change alot.
    I'll just say I did not quit Mario Kart Wii for a period of time because of a loss to Divinity. I explained my reasoning in early September; you just must not have caught it.

Thank you, Kappie.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Phil suxs don't choose this fagutete!!
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Still willing to be division admin.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 am

Good luck phil
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

dvgeorge wrote:Good luck phil
    Thanks, you too.
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Division 9 is for you
    GL
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Bump, I'd still love to become a registration administrator.
    Yoshter

Post by Yoshter Fri May 10, 2013 7:42 pm

hire dis kid ^ Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:16 am