BlackMagic

Re: [W2] HD 411 - 321 L7

Post by BlackMagic on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

yah HD!
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm

HD(flex)

[10:02:55 PM]  Kuzan: u do realise that more than half of the community hates u, right?
    [9:56:55 PM] plants1: u are fucking garbage at mkwii and ur probably garbage irl
    [9:57:10 PM] plants1: die in a fireplace christmas mornin

Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:44 pm

GG's btw nice ally (trevor)
    Trevor

Post by Trevor on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 pm

who are you? I'm clanless honey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] weREE rs the LEAK mammmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Aiko

Post by Aiko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Nice one HD

Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Trevor wrote:who are you? I'm clanless honey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no sorry trevor you aren't clanless i caught you redhanded

[10:02:55 PM]  Kuzan: u do realise that more than half of the community hates u, right?
    [9:56:55 PM] plants1: u are fucking garbage at mkwii and ur probably garbage irl
    Rookie

Post by Rookie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Gabo/G' wrote:GG's btw nice ally (trevor)

Trevor has been a member of the HD community since early 2011, I'd appreciate it if you got your facts straight. He was a member when we were an actual clan. For about 1 and a half years now we've still played MKW as a community still, and he's clanless now so he decided to play with us. Not like it matters, the result can speak for itself. General got 115 anyway and he's been on our team for leagues since S11 of WCL

Season 5 | Apocalypse  | Division 4 | 7-1-1 | 2nd

Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 pm

I added everyone in the room and one of your fc's is in the meteor's thread
    Trevor

Post by Trevor on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Jip I wasn't able to tell if mc was an actual clan or not.

Also whoever the fuck you are I transferred last night, so most likely the mod's fault for this if it didn't transfer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] weREE rs the LEAK mammmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rookie

Post by Rookie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Gabo/G' wrote:

I added everyone in the room and one of your fc's is in the meteor's thread

He transferred last night. If his fc is in the M thread, then that was a reg admin error which is not our fault.

HD Trevor / HD Anubis
    5028-6019-0053
    1120-2280-1474
    3869-4448-4176
    ------------------------
    5028-6019-0053
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm

On google, you'll still see Trevor's fcs linked to Meteor thread and not HD since he was transferred in the last day (usually a few day delay before google shows it in HD). There's no sign of him on Meteor reg thread if you look there.
    Trevor

Post by Trevor on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Besides I haven't been in Meteor for two months

Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:54 pm

The fc that i added was this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :3

Btw i have video of the fc's
    Rookie

Post by Rookie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Gabo/G' wrote:The fc that i added was this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :3

Btw i have video of the fc's

what the fuck don't you understand about the transfer system and google

Trevor is registered on the HD thread. NOT the M thread. He was transferred last night

You're making yourself look like an idiot.

Last edited by Rookie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Speed Demon

Post by Speed Demon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm

You lost, best make excuses to try to make yourselves feel better. Smile

GGs, lol. I don't even.
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm

BlackMagic wrote:On google, you'll still see Trevor's fcs linked to Meteor thread and not HD since he was transferred in the last day (usually a few day delay before google shows it in HD). There's no sign of him on Meteor reg thread if you look there.
    Like I said earlier. His fcs still link to meteor thread, but if you bother looking in the actual thread, you'll see they aren't there (it'll link in a few days once, there's always a bit delay). Please check the actual reg thread and not google next time. thanks.

Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm

No body has seen that the fc aren't the same :3
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

btw gabo speaking of allies aren't you in iG babe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rookie

Post by Rookie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Gabo/G' wrote:No body has seen that the fc aren't the same :3

I don't even know what you're trying to prove now, but can you please stop ending your messages in :3 its actually bothering me

Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Larrsauce wrote:btw gabo speaking of allies aren't you in iG babe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I'm registered with L7 babe :3

Last edited by Gabo/G' on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please take the time to check the actual reg thread next time.
    Speed Demon

Post by Speed Demon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Gabo/G' wrote:
    Larrsauce wrote:btw gabo speaking of allies aren't you in iG babe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I'm registered with L7 babe :3

Nice job editing the ":3" in your pathetic attempt to piss someone off over the internet. Go sit in a corner and rethink your life.

Anyway, this whole argument seems stupid, as Trevor transferred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 am