International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Cobra
acemkw
weepers leave japes.
Agosta44
Fabe
Tiger
Rookie
★〃れëøs〃☆
Baseh
Mywo
Yoman
Bounty
tobtheking2
Smoke
18 posters

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone...

Tiger

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone... - Page 3 Empty Re: More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone...

Post by Tiger Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 pm

dvgeorge wrote:
    Tiger wrote:as we can see the two people above me are certainly going to win a nobel prize in the future
    Yea except i don't think you have TV in a trash can so you won't be able to watch us get our awards.

i doubt anyone will want to watch two idiots winning the nobel prize of ignorance (which i'm sure they'll soon make, just for you)

still insulting my life is quite IGNORANT of you, if you don't plan to attend something ivy league or something like cambridge please gtfo
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone... - Page 3 Empty Re: More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone...

Post by Larrsauce Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

What Ivy League school are you going to babe.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 am

Tiger wrote:
    dvgeorge wrote:
    Tiger wrote:as we can see the two people above me are certainly going to win a nobel prize in the future
    Yea except i don't think you have TV in a trash can so you won't be able to watch us get our awards.

i doubt anyone will want to watch two idiots winning the nobel prize of ignorance (which i'm sure they'll soon make, just for you)

still insulting my life is quite IGNORANT of you, if you don't plan to attend something ivy league or something like cambridge please gtfo
    i think your the ignorant fool here because as i said before u clearly have to life
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 am

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone... - Page 3 25irtde

Anyone want some?
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Gladly
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

@dvgeorge: continue to be a frog at the bottom of the well

acemkw

Post by acemkw Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 pm

tiger is good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 pm