International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
NYAP
SM4e
Aizen
Tweek
Leon
Jakadi
Benji
Boshi
Skepta
Cobra
MrSalamo
cho2
tobtheking2
Rookie
EirikN
Larrsauce
Kiara
Raziel
Baseh
Arpegio
CHEE2E12
waLuigi me
Bounty
MelwesT
MikeV1
Fasuke
Suppar!
Nin10dO
yasha
Necrosky
Kivicious
Thomas
VSchainMKW
Zero
38 posters

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

HerisS

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 6 Empty Re: [W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

Post by HerisS Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 am

La même chose m'est déjà arrivé avec la G13 en WCL, ils voudront rien entendre ces nobrain, ils comprennent rien et se prennent trop au serieux.
    La seule façon de trouver encore du fun à jouer à ce jeu c'est les amicaux de toute façons.

There is already players to have fun to play this failed competition ? :/
    And I lol'd I'm already in that conditionnal list btw.
    yasha
    yasha

Post by yasha Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:29 am

I wouldn't mind being on conditionals if it would satisfy people and resolve the issue of "cB and Fw" being biased. But I know that other people for example zero aren't as lucky as to be equiped with a recording device. If new people need to come forth for the conditional list, to put an end to the idea you have of "cB and Fw" controlling IL. Then I have no problem with that.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 am

LOL SOUSUI

Wally and Eirik aren't good? I believe they are a lot better than you since your lines are horrible (lol'd on your videos) plus, even hacking you can't do well, what a pitty Sad .

Now saying cB and Fw are controling IL because most of council members are from those clans is stupid since there is a place to apply for it and you don't see Kc or people from some other clans applying for it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

( I personally would like to see kc / AR, french people in general applying for it, also German people, click on the link and go for it!)

Plus, I believe most of players from that conditional list were taken from WCL list which had a player from each clan on council.

It was a big mistake talking about Flow here, first because Flow has nothing with this thread. Second, Adam was on conditionals on 1 season from WCL because of fcs changes, he did everything correctly and got removed from that. Get on facts before saying crap.

Now about cB, please give me a video from a suspicious thing or just get someone doing so good in wars here. You can see Tricks doing well in 1 war (W5) and Lugia in 1 (W2), they didn't do well in the others, cB actually sucks on IL for some reason.

Now talking about you, glorious Sousui. I thought funny the way you flammed Bash by being on conditionals on WCL because on your point of view it was biased because you left Rv and he was mad mimimimimi. Got recently caught hacking by uploading yourself hacking. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL good job son!

Now you are just mad because you are not able to play this league and taking your rage on council.

Go get a job or read a book, it would be worth than spreading your rage on council.

btw, I was Shampoo, stop trying to be cool using my name.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

sousu1 wrote:While it amazes me in the first place that people like anto and kiver were placed on conditional list and I do believe that the council is utterly biased, It amazes me more that potentially suspicious players are completely undetected and unsuspected just because they are in a clan like Fw or cB. Wally, I read your logic about yourself being placed on conditional to avoid bias claims and it's the same with Eirik placing himself on conditionals. Truth be told, neither of you two are really good players who score high at all, and I feel like you putting yourselves on conditional is a mix of bias, heavy egotism and attempting to improve public image, and perhaps even avoiding your top players being conditionaled. I feel there is an insane amount of bias in this community in many things, but maybe the most is in the subject of cheating and conditionals and banning.

Just look at the current active players of the conditional list and the clans they are affilated with:

Participants-

Anto - kc
    Beat - sc ap mana
    Chintu - sc fu
    Cool - is
    Dino - is
    Eirik - Fw M appeasement
    Frenchy - AR kc
    Heriss - G13
    Joe - is sc
    Kiver - kc
    Kuzan - fu
    Kyle White - ? appeasement
    Leroy - ap
    Mau - fw
    Neos - beu
    Nero - g37
    RusoX - iS
    Sam - sc
    Shade - kc
    Starz - iS CV
    Thunda - FU
    TK64 - fucking every clan
    Torn - sc FU mana
    Twi - mana
    waLuigi me - cB appeasement
    Xander - FU

total active conditionaled players - 26

total active conditionaled players' affiliations -

sc 5
    iS 5
    FU 4
    kc 4
    mana 3
    Ap 2
    Fw 2 (eirik appeasement -1)
    AR 1
    G13 1
    CV 1
    G37 1
    Beu 1
    M 1 (eirik appeasement -1)
    cB 1 (wally appeasement -1)

aside from some random selections from certain clans, this list seems to be heavily biased against the counter-culture clans like sc FU Ap and mana, and now against the "top" clans like kc and iS(who don't even play here). some players are perfectly able to abide by these rules without problem, but all this community bias is doing for some others is causing them unnecessary stress and arguments like this fucking mess.

Why does this community continue to go on with this? Why are clans like cB and Fw the ones who are in charge of everything? Where are cB players like pae Yasha and pae Zero on this list? Where are Fw players like Adam Lyfe and xK Nathan? How do the administration get away by offering their worse players to the conditional list and then having other potential real hackers getting let off scot free? I mean no offense to anyone mentioned but how can this community be trusted and taken seriously when there is this much bias in every little thing? I feel like the "council" and "management" these days is really just clans like cB and Fw saying who they don't like from other teams that scores good and then everybody else agreeing with them. To the council who are not members of their teams, why do you keep agreeing to all of these biased decisions? There is noone to stand up for the counter-culture at all in any of this and I feel like it's getting old.

I really don't feel like ranting on and on about this shithole of a game anymore but I don't give a damn anymore about other peoples opinions because I know how biased everybody is. Why can't you people fucking move out of the way when the train comes down the railroad tracks? Why can't you realize that you are wrong sometimes? Why can't you accept losing without thinking that the other team were cheaters? Everybody in this community's so called top clans acts like fking babies about this game, and if you keep going through this path, eventually it's only going to be clans who are just simply bad at this game and then cB and Fw calling hacks on each other because there's nobody else left to call hacks on. Does that sound like a pleasant community to you?

The bottom line is that this community has been completely run to the ground in filthy bias and something needs to be done. I have NO IDEA how something this horrible could possibly be fixed but it would be a good start to place suspicious players from Fw and cB onto the conditional list. Yasha Zero Adam Lyfe Nathan Nave and Tricks all seem like suitable additions to this so-called unbiased list. Either that, or take off people like these poor Koopa Clan folk who are unfairly conditionaled. In the past I was given the same treatment with zero proof at all besides the scores that I made, and now I've been banned for using a magical button activated mind reading prediction needed unable to be bumped or collided with hit by items from only two certain sides but not effective against japanese players code that also happens to be something that many other players have said they've done on occasion and that Eirik himself was recorded doing and called legit about it supposedly because the other guy was wheelieing. I no longer care about my own fate in your filthy hands, but nobody else, especially the members of the best clan currently playing this game in the american-european scene, deserves to have this ridiculous kind of treatment snowball.

Please don't repeat your mistakes, and to all of you who realize there is at least some bias, PLEASE read my entire post.

To clans like Fw and cB, who do you think you are.

Sousui

Fw has no say in conditionals pretty much. Only Jake and I are on the council and we didn't vote on our players that were brought up nor did we try and take our palyers off that were suggested to be on. We don't think we're a top clan or a clan who has more power. Eirik isn't even in Flow anymore btw so that doesn't even count. It's not Flows fault that there has never been eough videos or suspicions about our players that people want to put them on conditionals. You're also implying that fw and cB people voted yes to all those players. In fact, out of all the new players that were added this year I did not vote yes to many of them although that doesn't matter.

I and Flow have worked hard to keep a clean image and that has payed off, simple as that.

I don't understand where your cheap shots are coming at. We have 2 people on conditionals assuming Dino makes Flow which is still one of the higher amount. And you're implying that we call hacks on everyone. I just lost some respect for you atm and I'm very disappointed in that since you're a cool person to talk to on skype.

Last edited by Bounty on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

So both Fasuke and Salami or whatever his name is from cB can't even answer my question.

As you all know my time is precious - so you have done well to get a third post out of me here - but my question to you is why have you ignored all of my valid points.

cB are nothing but a waste of time in the community you are trying to be what Black and White were back in the day, the only difference being they were genuine nice guys not a load of egotistical pr1cks that literally have no concept of the human world other than their bedroom and relentlessly arguing the most ridiculous point ever.

I'll go back to my original point for the moderator, the full win should be given to KC here, no penalty at all, and if cB want to keep creating unncessary drama dock them points (that will soon shut the muppets up).
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:59 am

I think it just not worth ro reply to a some kind of shit like you, no reason to bother myself doing it. Be glad you got a reply from me, not sure if you will ever get it again. Have a nice day!
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 pm

It is a little bit too late to realize that this conditionnal list is a tissue of lies, helping some clans and penalizing others...

Your criterias for saying that this player or another should be on that list are just weaker and weaker in the end, and you're not even able to explain why some players are on it.

Talking about videos containing suspicious things, have you ever seen Anto or even Kiver in one of them ? Showing something concrete ? I personnally didn't. If they were players coming from nowhere having never uploaded a single video, I would have understood this decision. Should we penalize players only because they are stronger than others ? I call this jealousy. Jealousy is everywhere, not just on MKW.
    I can say without bragging that KC is more advanced than any other clans : we have strategies for every votes, for every tracks, for every shocks we use, we rarely do mistakes, our teamplay, our communication, and above all our friendship. All those things are our strength, we don't need to cheat.

Kiver's reputation just got destroyed because of rusoX (irony), and now that he has touched the ground he decided recently to retire/take a break. You may not see him playing IL anymore.

Anyways, Sousui exaggerated a little but there is some truth in what he says... even if he became some schizophrenic "passe-muraille" or whatever.
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Fasuke wrote:I think it just not worth ro reply to a some kind of shit like you, no reason to bother myself doing it. Be glad you got a reply from me, not sure if you will ever get it again. Have a nice day!

So basically you haven't got anything constructive or productive to say? Shouldn't you have left the game ages ago when your mates did rather than cling on to a bunch of no hopers like the rest of cB, surely you can rise above that Fasuke? Wink
    yasha
    yasha

Post by yasha Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 pm

i'm sure that everyone can agree on that they could care less what skeptas opinion is on since he was a nobody, is a nobody, and will always be a nobody. So why don't you go back to your plethora of friends and leave this debate to clans/players who are actually in division 1.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Not quoting Sousui's long post but here's a few points.

1. I've consistently been scoring 80-110 in my last 15 wars or so that I was fortunate enough to play in. So for everyone's "suspicious players scoring high" I fulfill that. Eirik being on conditionals is because he hacked many years ago, so he's doing it to prevent any doubt that he still hacks.

2. Saying cB and Fw run this league is far from the truth. cB has 4 people in staff (that's including council). Which is still a small number compared to the total number of staff members and council members.

3. Saying I'm doing it as appeasement or to keep other people off the list is comical. In fact, many cB members were voted upon by council members and they weren't voted in. Oh another thing about the voting before you say cB was biased again, no fellow clan mates were allowed to vote on each other. So I couldn't vote for any cB members, no Fw members could vote for other Fw members etc.

4. Saying I am doing this for my image? Do you even know me? I detest a large number of people in this community for childish behaviors, a prime example being Skepta who is doing a better job at immaturity than the 12 year olds of this community. I personally don't care what people think of me, nor will I ever care of what an online community thinks of me. I make videos because I enjoy it, I play this game because I enjoy it, I do stuff for this league because I want to continue playing this game. Now, unfortunately, my internet hasn't allowed me to do that for almost a month, but I was already committed into doing this so I'm sticking it out.

5. While I understand that certain clans have a lot more than others, you could make the argument that many clans have none at all? Why is that? Because they haven't shown "suspicious behavior." I always use quotes on suspicious behavior because it can represent many things and can be assumed arbitrary by people or by being biased. Look at Division 4 (the one I'm administrating), there are ZERO people on conditionals.

Now grant it, there can easily have been an overdose to certain clans but that's typically what happens when one clan is found to have a hacker in it, or when someone comes out of nowhere. That's pretty much how I see this happened. I am glad to say that I have no suspicions of anyone in my own clan and no one from cB has ever been caught hacking and if someone did, they would be kicked immediately, no questions asked. Same goes for many other clans. There are far fewer clans with people on conditional list than not.
    Raziel
    Raziel

Post by Raziel Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:54 pm

I have another question, who nominate players to be watched and voted into the council, in order to put them on the conditional list ?
    Because anyway, I think it's a bad idea to do that for players when there is no suspicious proof ( videos ).

Let’s take an example : what if I ask to council to vote for an unknown player from the major part of the community, from a small clan, which plays in division 18, which nobody cares about and doesn't look who is playing in ? This player is a real hacker, but atm he can't be caught on a video to prove it. So he is a real hacker, but nobody knows him. So the council who didn't know anything about him will vote “no” because they don't have any opinion about him. But if some council members did their job in a better way, wanting to get to know him they could ask to friends what do they know about him, if they like him, etc. They will say he doesn't hack, except if they have some personal issues with him or are hater from his team, then in this case they will say he probably hacks.

What I’m trying to explain is : the way this list is done can't be good, because it's only from biased/personal opinion and not from facts ( proves, videos, or anything who is really true ). The votes “yes” and “no" are only here for what you really think of this player. So it can only be an error to apply a rule or make a list based on this.

If players think someone is hacking, and there is nothing against him and he is not in the conditional list, then it's you who have to record what you will see and show to the community what is suspicious or what you think is hack. Until that, you can't oblige a player to prove he is not hacking, but you can ask him and he can accept or not. He can also prove by himself he is not hacking if it's a problem for him being accused.

I give you another example from IRL ( because I know a lot of people like comparing video games’ rules to IRL rules Razz ) : if you think your neighbor killed someone and still have the body in his house ( because some of your other neighbors told you that ), you can't go to the police and oblige him to open his house and to prove he has no dead body there, without any proof of what you’re saying.

Well, I hope you all now understand what I meant. And I hope all players concerned who have been put on that list because of "suspicions", will be removed.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Alright, Eirik has talked with me.

I've read all the posts now, many making good points, many being stupid.

The decision is a -50 deduction for Kiver. He didn't have good luck this war anyway, and kc did win without the penalties. Kiver was also never corrected on this but he DID break a rule. I don't see enough guilt to go -100 or -0 on this, I thought this was fair.

The best point though was made by Bounty regarding the other 4 clans being effected by cB getting the bonus point. So I'll just reply with this: I just couldn't make a 100 point or 0 point deduction choice, both clans had many things pointing toward their direction. I apologize for the inconvenience in this but I don't believe this will affect the other 4 clans that much.

I'm locking this thread now to prevent further flame. If you want to complain at me, do it when you see me available on skype. (rookie_mk)

Kiver, make sure you stream your setting if you play in future matches. Tables will be up tomorrow, I have homework to do now but I MAY be able to do it tonight if I get done quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am