International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread

Tweek
    Tweek

Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread Empty Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread

Post by Tweek Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 am

Hello everyone from D2 and welcome to the league once again, I'm Tweek (Kira) and I'll be handling D2 while Fearz is away. I'm not sure when he'll be back but it'll be soon, between W1 and W2 or W2 and W3 I believe so don't worry about that.

The rules are pretty much the same but be sure to check it out in case you have any kind of doubts about any kind of rule (DCs, trolling etc). I recommend you all to read it if you haven't [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only reschedule if absolutely necessary.

Be sure to check the tables and let me know if there is anything wrong. Good luck to you all, have a nice season.

My skype is israluna_kira if Leaders want to add me (let me know it's about IL when adding me please).
    sousu1
    sousu1

Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread Empty Re: Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread

Post by sousu1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 am

good luck to every team participating.
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread Empty Re: Division 2 Welcome & Discussion Thread

Post by tobtheking2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 am

Hey and Good Luck to everyone
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks for taking over while I was away Kira Very Happy and I am back now and am able to be the division admin. Good luck everyone! (My skype is t11fearz if anyone needs to contact me)
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Updated to week 6, sorry for inactivity it's hard when you have to keep up with 5 AP classes haha
    Brock
    Brock

Post by Brock Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 pm

So did FU made their mind up if they want to continue this league or not? I'd prefer to know that in advance, because we technically have to face them on Sunday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am