International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
tobtheking2
Jimmy@L7.
mattie2710
Philip
Baseh
Larrsauce
Rylan
★〃れëøs〃☆
darks
Alvin
dvgeorge
Mywo
achen
Zero
18 posters

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures

Bobo

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 6 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Bobo Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 am

MKR 4 the WIN
    darks
    darks

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 6 Standings and Fixtures

Post by darks Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Dead. Rolling Eyes
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Update? D:
    L7+gys
    L7+gys

Post by L7+gys Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am

hey ADMIN, plz refresh all these data Smile
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Simple table with points it seems there hasnt been any updates for awhile so for anyone who just wants a simple table to see where they are in the standings here it is. Hopefully the admin can update it properly soon.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you George <3
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Update.

Tell me my mistakes, there's bound to be at least one since I just updated about 4 weeks worth of matches in a row.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:20 pm

First question:Why do we have 4 loses? We lost vs Nferno and L7.
    Second question: Invidual table Why is nobody of us in it? .I played every match possible now 6 Matches 15 GP's because of dc's and Verena,Linus,Chucks,Aexo played every match we did.I might be wrong i'm just asking
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm

You inherited DV's record since you joined in their place. MKR and ew both have a 100-0 vs DV, so that went to you guys. You are more than welcome to ask MKR and ew to replay those matches.

Idk what you are talking about with individuals, I only see 3 matches played by you guys? That amounts to 9 GPs = not enough for individuals.

For you specifically I did not carry over your scores from the matches you played with DV.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Dv had 100-0 vs Ew so I don't get why they have 100:0 vs us now (?)
    Well please count the matches I played with DV not a big deal just update it if you want in the next update.@EW I have never seen the leader online in Skype maybe he is online in the night idk.
    Ty for updating
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:12 pm

I was never thrilled with DV taking that 100-0 since it was a reschedule, and since it was never played and DV dropped I thought it was fair enough to give ew the win.

And ok, I'll include your scores from DV matches in the next update.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 am

ok then.I'll ask Ew and MKr to re-do this matches if they want.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 pm

I knew L7 was gonna represent but kiddies wouldn't believe me.
    L7+gys
    L7+gys

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty thanks Bounty

Post by L7+gys Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Bounty wrote:I knew L7 was gonna represent but kiddies wouldn't believe me.

(happy)we are trying Smile
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

First of all what I'm about to say will not please everyone.
    Second of all I'm not pointing blame at anyone as I don't know who is responsible for these decisions especially as IL staff do not have as much experience running such competitions and I am not blaming GP72 as they have done nothing wrong.

Divinity and GP7 2 are ruining the competition in this division. Alvin's points have been scrubbed from MKR's record but this has not happened for GP72/DV. Dv fucked this division big time because of Alvin, when they died all there scores should have been scrubbed and returned to 100 - 0. It is telling that the best team in this division, Legendary Team, only have one loss and that it has come against Divinity when they used Alvin. It just takes the piss.

What makes it worse is that GP7 2 are allowed to use Dv's record. They did NOTHING to earn this. There are 4 teams that have been here since the beginning and NFO 2 came into replace someone with a NEGATIVE record, EARLY on in the competition. GP72 gained a POSITIVE record LATE on in the competition.

In WCL you did not get replacement teams after 2/3 weeks. Having a replacement team after 5 weeks is a joke. Only half their games are there own points! How is that fair to the teams that were here to begin with? How is it fair on NFO2 who stepped up to the plate to help out early on and they get given a worse record to start with?

What should of happened was DV's scored should have all gone 100-0 and GP72 should of been given the choice to play or leave the league as a 5 team league. This would have preserved the integrity of the competition. As each team would have one free win and one fair match against GP72. Granted GP72 would be screwed but at least the competition as a whole would be fair and they wouldn't have to play if they didn't want to take on a 0-5 record.

I don't expect any changes to be made but I just wanted to highlight how poorly this has been handled.

I sincerely hope that Legendary Team win the division because they deserve it. If MKR don't get 2nd then I hope NFO2 get it because the DV/GP72 record is a fake record.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:31 pm

I'll take the blame, I was really distracted by other endeavors if you couldn't tell from my lack up updates for 4+ weeks so when DV dropped I just kinda threw GP7 in their place without really sorting anything out.

Not sure what can be done now though if anything since I've let this sit for so long but I'll try to think of something fair.
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Zero wrote:I'll take the blame, I was really distracted by other endeavors if you couldn't tell from my lack up updates for 4+ weeks so when DV dropped I just kinda threw GP7 in their place without really sorting anything out.

Not sure what can be done now though if anything since I've let this sit for so long but I'll try to think of something fair.

I wouldn't blame yourself. Surely its IL upper management that decide who joins the league?

anyway, I don't expect anything to be done now and I don't want you to think on it to hard. Its such a mess of a situation now I'm not sure what the solution is.
    L7+gys
    L7+gys

Post by L7+gys Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 pm

i think Peri is truly right, GP2 doesn't deserve no points, sounds unfair, but everything is done, so i hope a better competition from now on Sad
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Thats not our mistake !We replaced them and everything was fine and now you tell us we get 0-5.We played 3 matches 1-0-2 and however mkr and ew get freewin so its 1-0-4 (n) .Thx for wasting 4 hours of our life.I don't know if erik even cares about this league anymore I believe its not admins mistake but this league isn't well organised..
    I can understand you all,but its not fair for us too.It's not Zero's mistake,but il needs better rules.
    If I were Zero I wouldn't know what to do either its just hard to find a fair solution for all teams.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

peri u can moan at us about alvin and we were thinking about replaying those matches but then we died maybe if gp7-2 try to redo those matches idk as zero says its abit to late now to do anything. i dont see why they cant have our points it makes the whole thing more fun rather then having 5 teams i thought mkr was all about playing for fun your atitude towards gp7-2 seems not to reflect that very well.
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 am

Mywo wrote:Thats not our mistake !We replaced them and everything was fine and now you tell us we get 0-5.We played 3 matches 1-0-2 and however mkr and ew get freewin so its 1-0-4 (n) .Thx for wasting 4 hours of our life.I don't know if erik even cares about this league anymore I believe its not admins mistake but this league isn't well organised..
    I can understand you all,but its not fair for us too.It's not Zero's mistake,but il needs better rules.
    If I were Zero I wouldn't know what to do either its just hard to find a fair solution for all teams.

Don't worry Mywo im not blaming GP7-2, it is in my 2nd sentence that I say you have done nothing wrong. I'm just drawing this to the attention of the IL staff so in future they do not make the same mistake.

Last edited by Peri on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 am

dvgeorge wrote:peri u can moan at us about alvin and we were thinking about replaying those matches but then we died maybe if gp7-2 try to redo those matches idk as zero says its abit to late now to do anything. i dont see why they cant have our points it makes the whole thing more fun rather then having 5 teams i thought mkr was all about playing for fun your atitude towards gp7-2 seems not to reflect that very well.

We do play for fun, we also believe in fair play. There is no point in competition if it is not fair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:27 am