International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
tobtheking2
Jimmy@L7.
mattie2710
Philip
Baseh
Larrsauce
Rylan
★〃れëøs〃☆
darks
Alvin
dvgeorge
Mywo
achen
Zero
18 posters

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures

Rylan
    Rylan

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 6 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Rylan Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:24 pm

lmao if you say DV died 3 times in a row it still doesn't make them dead.
    and yea 6 is a mess. no wonder DV and MKR haven't had our match yet, Alvin couldn't figure out how to play a 2nd wii with his feet.
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Division 6 Standings and Fixtures - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 6 Standings and Fixtures

Post by mattie2710 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 pm

^^^^^^ no wonder he said he could only play on saturdays with DV :/
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:21 pm

hey lets reset season 1 AGAIN lmfao jokes
    we are up for playing whatever matches we don't care for wins or losses.

also idk why everyone bitches about DV, George is cool we played together the other week and had fun.. not really too familiar with the other members except Alvin (lol) and some other guy who I won't mention who was actually kind of annoying but w/e

Last edited by Rylan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rather than double post)
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 am

When will u update the table,zero?
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:07 pm

I imagine the whole alvin/dmask situation needs to be sorted so the table is even correct if updated
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm updating either tonight or tomorrow :3
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 pm

FINALLY AN UPDATE, WOO!!!

Besides from missing a few individuals, all matches that have been played are included in this update. NFO2 is going to replace SoS, and will inherit the 3 matches that SoS had already played.

Equipo Wolfito is now Equipo Fenix from my understanding, but for the purpose of simplicity I'm keeping them as Equipo Wolfito until at least next season Razz

Also regarding Alvin/DMask, for the moment his points are not going to be removed from any matches he played since DV/MKR did not know of his alting, but this is subject to change. And of course he is removed from the individuals table.

Like always just tell me if something is wrong :3
    Jimmy@L7.

Post by Jimmy@L7. Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 am

Zero i play with L7 now here is my fc and picture

L7★λεrσ* / L7★4Lιfε*

FC: 1893-2884-4921

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 am

Like I told you on skype I can't register people.

Try here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:22 am

ah crap we're winning, wait till NFO 2 comes in we will see farao
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 am

Rylan, NFO2 isn't so strong but good Luck for the Rest of the Season :p
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 am

ah we're not that strong either just lucky so far perhaps, and riding high on some points from alvin which is just a mess. poor zero he has to deal with all this crap haha someone paypal this guy some beer money, i feel like we all owe him a pint or two Embarassed
    anyway we just like to play with nfo, besides mkr is like %73 german now I love you
    i got that by using norkles calculator though so it's only %101 accurate...
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 am

Haha jeah Very Happy

Btw. Zero, nice work(y) Keep it up
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 am

I lol'd at the table xD Many mistakes o.o please fix it Razz
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 am

Not a big deal,but just fix the table if you have time Wink
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm

our ew match was freewin 100-0
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Mywo wrote:I lol'd at the table xD Many mistakes o.o please fix it Razz

Thanks for telling me what the "many mistakes" are. If you are referring to the individuals, they are like that because not many people have enough GPs to be in contention for MVP, and all of their scores go below the people who do have enough GPs. If I recall correctly you need to play more than 50% of all GPs possible to be eligible for MVP; this is to stop people who only play a few GPs from having outrageously large averages.

dvgeorge wrote:our ew match was freewin 100-0

I didn't put that match in the table because according to Mywo's post on the thread (before it was edited) you guys were planning to play that match this upcoming week, so if those plans changed you should let me know why.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 am

Zero wrote:
    Mywo wrote:I lol'd at the table xD Many mistakes o.o please fix it Razz

Thanks for telling me what the "many mistakes" are. If you are referring to the individuals, they are like that because not many people have enough GPs to be in contention for MVP, and all of their scores go below the people who do have enough GPs. If I recall correctly you need to play more than 50% of all GPs possible to be eligible for MVP; this is to stop people who only play a few GPs from having outrageously large averages.

dvgeorge wrote:our ew match was freewin 100-0

I didn't put that match in the table because according to Mywo's post on the thread (before it was edited) you guys were planning to play that match this upcoming week, so if those plans changed you should let me know why.
    Mainly because mywo thought we were going to rearrange and imforgot to get him to change it back earlier. quite a few people from our clan have left because everyone from here trolls us so its quite hard for us to get a team out. we have to play the MKR match. and anyway ew are never online so its impossible to organise and they never turn up even when they say they can. we dont have tme to try and rearrange this match if we are trying to rearrange we would do for the MKR match adleast the will turn up
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 am

ok nice rule Smile
    But i played all matches so i don't understand why i'm number 18.
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Mywo wrote:ok nice rule Smile

you have only played 7 GPs out of 15. You need 8 the table is correct. Understand what is going on before blaming someone else.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 am

Peri wrote:
    Mywo wrote:ok nice rule Smile

you have only played 7 GPs out of 15. You need 8 the table is correct. Understand what is going on before blaming someone else.
    mywo has played 3 matches 9gps
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 am

Disconnections do not count towards individuals.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 am

Well the problem is Dv has played 9 gps yet,because of reschuld,and I didn't know dc's don't count,its my mistake :)Well done,Zero good work with the table
    darks
    darks

Post by darks Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:32 am

Update (?) :B
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 am

ah crud, my school work has gotten the best of me again... apologies once more for lack of updates.

ill try to update sometime during the week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am