International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
BenDK
Arpegio
dvgeorge
Baseh
Smoke
Mighty
Rookie
waLuigi me
SuperTorn
Yusuke
Bounty
Larrsauce
Enigma
Lynx
BlackMagic
tobtheking2
Philip
Maxøu
Brad
Xavi
coheed&cambria
Rodendi
Zero
VSchainMKW
EirikN
29 posters

PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future

Xavi
    Xavi

PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future

Post by Xavi Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 am

SuperTorn wrote:yusuke, you cant make a "decent" league with a "decent" staff

But me and TipoRosso can. Rolling Eyes
    Yusuke
    Yusuke

PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future

Post by Yusuke Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 am

Lol @ calling our staff hackers , you're pretty pathetic Torn,that's the only thing you can say about our staff,i don't see any proof of hacking.

And before saying things about our staff look at this league and how everyone worked on it. Nero is in the banned list and he have been playing wars in the league.

@ Eirik: Yeah,but if you make a league and you get a stuff and you go on vacation i guess they have to pay a bit of attention to the league,but they didn't anything.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Xavi wrote:But me and TipoRosso can. Rolling Eyes
    False. Wanting to allow very recently caught hackers to play is comical, and biased towards your own team.

Yusuke wrote:Lol @ calling our staff hackers , you're pretty pathetic Torn,that's the only thing you can say about our staff,i don't see any proof of hacking.

And before saying things about our staff look at this league and how everyone worked on it. Nero is in the banned list and he have been playing wars in the league.

@ Eirik: Yeah,but if you make a league and you get a stuff and you go on vacation i guess they have to pay a bit of attention to the league,but they didn't anything.

Nero's case was sketchy, enough for conditional, but he shouldn't have been banned in WCL. The only reason he was just recently put on conditional was because I forgot about him being on the banned list and auto took the WCL's ban list. Regardless, Nero is on conditional now, not the ban list, it just hasn't been updated because of issues Eirik has stated before.

Also, cB will be playing in new IL season and are willing to just start a new season ASAP to get more activity flowing because playing only 2 other clans in D1 is well, boring.

Also, I can be a DA for IL if need be since I have the experience from WCL as the fill in for Vayduh, and I'm pretty sure everyone was fine with me as a DA back then.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Yusuke wrote:Em,Eirik,don't call other hackers when you hacked some time ago a shock. You are not the best to say that.

And about us,i'm pretty sure you got scared because someone told you about this and now you're making the IL be better. We started making the league because this was really die and with a lot of fails,and that inactive staff never updating the tables and ignoring the league. This was die a week ago. Also about this forum and the banner of the forum,all of this is from other clans,you could make something new and original,but i think you're too lazy to do it,let's see.

I don't want any problem,i just wanted to make a decent league with a decent staff and with everything going fine because this community isn't going to be alive much more time,and some of the leagues will be probably the last.

No. First off, Eirik at least streams his start up for league matches, while you guys were planning to let people like Greg & Javo not even having to stream

Also, I believed that you guys creating this was at first a response to IL's inactivity. But I know that's false now. I told Xavi that IL was going through updates the other day and was getting back on its feet, but UCL still pushed forward. If you guys continue with this at least change your time from Sunday. IL called WCL timed wars way before you, and if you guys use the same war time, it'll make clans choose, split up the community, make both leagues inactive, and probably end the competitive mkw community.

On another note I can continue being a DA.

Regarding trolling, I'd like to go back to the host clan chooses, I always thought that worked nicely.
    Mighty
    Mighty
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by Mighty Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Glad to see things being fixed, I was tired of people complaining about it.
    Seeing people addressing trolling, I certainly think it should not be banned. The strategy of trolling is a strategy, and not much more. People want it to be banned because they don't use it themselves, and don't like the fact that it is helping others, and banning it just for the reason of some clans getting mad over getting beaten by trolling clans isn't the best thing to do, in my opinion, since it isn't in the whole communities favor. I know you can't please everyone, but this rule seems to be whats best.
    Also, I'd be willing to take on being a DA if I'm needed, but I doubt I will be as you have many others who would be willing to as well it seems.
    Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 pm

On behalf of Apocalypse, we fully support a restart to the league. We as a group would be in favor of replacing some of the staff in the league that are inactive or have shown bias towards and/or against the teams playing. If needed, I am willing to help out as a division admin or with registration.

As far as the format of the league, it was definitley exciting looking forward to a playoff type of scenario but if questioning some teams staying alive for at least 3 months then I guess the WCL system should work better.

Good luck to Eirik and the rest of the devoted staff on getting this league back to where it should be.
    EirikN
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

Post by EirikN Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:11 pm

I'll be continuing with the idea that the first 5 weeks act as a sort of preseason. Seedings will be worked out as soon as teams confirm their presence in next season's IL.
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Divi 1:
    AR
    BEU
    CB
    G37
    KC
    Fw
    Divi 2:
    G13
    iS
    Rv ?
    AR2
    GT ?
    SC ?

Just an Idea so you could put the first three Teams of two Conferences in the higher Division and the last three Teams in the lower Division (think) So the first 5 Weeks of the Pre-Season showed which Team is better or worser
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Mighty wrote:Glad to see things being fixed, I was tired of people complaining about it.
    Seeing people addressing trolling, I certainly think it should not be banned. The strategy of trolling is a strategy, and not much more. People want it to be banned because they don't use it themselves, and don't like the fact that it is helping others, and banning it just for the reason of some clans getting mad over getting beaten by trolling clans isn't the best thing to do, in my opinion, since it isn't in the whole communities favor. I know you can't please everyone, but this rule seems to be whats best.
    Also, I'd be willing to take on being a DA if I'm needed, but I doubt I will be as you have many others who would be willing to as well it seems.

I don't like trolling at all. But you've definitely got a point there, it's a strategy, such as bagging.
    But imo it only creates more drama and most clans don't even want to troll. It's pretty cheap too, it makes the game even more unfair than it already is and the MG glitch, for example, is by defintion also a 'strategy', but it's banned.
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Yusuke wrote:Lol @ calling our staff hackers , you're pretty pathetic Torn,that's the only thing you can say about our staff,i don't see any proof of hacking.

lets look back
    javo - caught hacking megas w/ proof
    greg - caught hacking back when pae was around w/ proof

those are the only ones i can name off the bat, because theyre the only ones i remember at this point.

it wasnt even the fucking league fault this is happening its because lack of interest by the clans, gt has no excuse, they dropped out because they dropped out, sc died due to inactivity and not enough interest, nightfall died for whatever reason i dont know about. dont blame the league, blame the people who agreed to play but couldnt. atleast IL took off to 6 weeks and 5 weeks, and in my opinion thats actually good when the game has been released like 5 years ago.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 am

Both flows will participate.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:41 am

Merciful is signing people up. We seem to be a go. Good luck fixing things up, I believe this league has a legit chance:)
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am

Ultimate perfection will participate in the actual season 1 aswel. Put us in division 3 ;3
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 am

tobtheking2 wrote:Divi 1:
    AR
    BEU
    CB
    G37
    KC
    Fw
    Divi 2:
    G13
    iS
    Rv ?
    AR2
    GT ?
    SC ?

Just an Idea so you could put the first three Teams of two Conferences in the higher Division and the last three Teams in the lower Division (think) So the first 5 Weeks of the Pre-Season showed which Team is better or worser

Yes that would make some point of the matches we should do this and also make each conference fairer by transfering teams over. Maybe the teams in first place in each conference could move up and new teams coming in could take their place in a lower conference. I know Up want to move up so they could play div3 and a new team can play div4.
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:12 am

Glad to see this league becoming something clear, at last. I hope you won't abandon us twice though.
    The forum looks better now, even if I still don't like the colors.

Concerning the rules, will anything stay like it was in this preseason ? What about the trolling rule ? Someone proposes the same as the last WCL season : host decides. Would be fair.

I guess we don't have to play week 6 etc ?

Btw, Koopa Clan will continue. Let's see.
    BenDK
    BenDK

Post by BenDK Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:17 am

EirikN wrote:I'll be continuing with the idea that the first 5 weeks act as a sort of preseason. Seedings will be worked out as soon as teams confirm their presence in next season's IL.

when thats the case, im out as an admin of this fail here. bullshit not to finish a season.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 am

I totally agree with ben.The half of the season is over..and now you want to restart it?You should have restarted it in Week one...the only good league was wcl and il will never be as good as wcl
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Post by Patrick.K Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 am

Mywo wrote:I totally agree with ben.The half of the season is over..and now you want to restart it?You should have restarted it in Week one...the only good league was wcl and il will never be as good as wcl

I think IL is going to change much now...hope we the Season 2 was better.
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:51 am

Eirik don't you fucking dare replace Leon with some other nub. He is a good admin. Evil or Very Mad
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:58 am

BenDK wrote:
    EirikN wrote:I'll be continuing with the idea that the first 5 weeks act as a sort of preseason. Seedings will be worked out as soon as teams confirm their presence in next season's IL.

when thats the case, im out as an admin of this fail here. bullshit not to finish a season.

Thank god. All you've done is been bias against Apocalypse.
    Mighty
    Mighty
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by Mighty Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Lynx wrote:
    Mighty wrote:Glad to see things being fixed, I was tired of people complaining about it.

I don't like trolling at all. But you've definitely got a point there, it's a strategy, such as bagging.
    But imo it only creates more drama and most clans don't even want to troll. It's pretty cheap too, it makes the game even more unfair than it already is and the MG glitch, for example, is by defintion also a 'strategy', but it's banned.

I understand that it can create drama, but again that's only because people don't like losing to it. I doubt anyone would enjoy getting trolled in a race but that's probably partially the aim of the trolling team.

Fair point with the glitching. However, that's more taking an advantage of a point in the game that was never meant to be there. Trolling and bagging are tactics rather than exploits. That's just my opinion.

The fact that most clans don't want to troll should make it not that slightest bit of a problem. With very few clans trolling often from what I've seen, that should mean that there should be an occasional trolling match, nothing to get worked up over if its only twice a season and you don't get trolling matches outside of league.

I don't believe I could sway anyone who is against trolling with this, though, and I wouldn't really expect it to. There's probably never going to be a solution that pleases everyone, so its not really my aim. Just expressing my thoughts.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:27 pm

BenDK wrote:

I offer to take this spot as a division admin.
    EirikN
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

Post by EirikN Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Been out all day and may be out all day today too. Sorry for not getting to any responses. Will do either tonight or tomorrow because I'm just really tired right now.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 am

oh and also divinity (DV) will continue
    Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:33 am

AR Saku: AR 1 and 2 will continue the league

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am