International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hello, my name is Juan

Juan
    Juan

Hello, my name is Juan Empty Hello, my name is Juan

Post by Juan Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 am

Well, its 4am in the morning and I have nothing else to de besides this so.. ok

Hello, my name is Juan, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Bogotá, Colombia. I have been playing this game since 2008 and it's funny that nobody knows me xD. I have been in several clans (DD, Omega, NDA, MKR, KT, Prophecy, Envy, Meteor and currently playing for Avail). I was also involved in the WCL as a Council memeber, Division Admin, and I was an admin of the WCLC for 3 or 4 seasons.

As for me I'm from Colombia as I said so I speak spanish too and please try to understand english is not my first language so excuse me if sometimes my english is not perfect. At the moment I'm studying Bussiness Administration and have 2 part-time jobs at Sprint and at a local club every now and then as Guest DJ.

On the last MKW Colombian tournament (back in November) I placed first in a tourny that reunited the best players of my country (actually we are just like 10 competitive racers, the other 150 that register for that tourny were noobs).

Well, if you are interested in knowing more about me feel free to ask or add me on my skype account (juanchoforero1).

Thanking for taking your time for reading this and good luck this season.

P.S. Oh by the way, I suck on the game

P.S.1. Eirik sucks

TAZ
    TAZ

Hello, my name is Juan Empty Re: Hello, my name is Juan

Post by TAZ Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Umm, hi.
    Lynx
    Lynx

Hello, my name is Juan Empty Re: Hello, my name is Juan

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 pm

noob