¿15 pts disconnection and 12 pts missing?

Enigma

¿15 pts disconnection and 12 pts missing?

Post by Enigma on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 am

Hi all.
    The first apologize for my English.

I would rethink and study better regulation IV c and d:

c. Players If They Receive +15 disconnect Within the first two races (Assuming play is continued) If They Do not have more points With A picture provided. Otherwise, They Retain They HAD whatever and gain points per every race +3 They miss. This does not include the disconnected They race on.

d. Missing players Receive +12 per GP.

Personally these rules seem to me totally unfair and favors only those teams with poor organization and poor connection players. I understand that if a team is short players, play at a disadvantage, but this is no problem from the opposing team or the organization, this is only and exclusively your problem and I have never understood as they can contribute to these rules and delivery points .

If a player is disconnected and given 15 points, and a player who plays all GP and still playing gets 12 points, 10 points or 7 points for example, this rule is to favor more the player gets disconnected that the player who is playing and thus fulfilling its commitment to the league, his team and the opposing team. In this case, the player who plays all the GP and get less points than the player who is disconnected, you ask "Why play?"

The same applies to the rule of giving 12 points for each missing player. It turns out that a team playing with 5 players, and two of its pilots get 10 and 7 points respectively in a GP ... are offset by this rule makes a team playing with only 3 riders, get 12 points x 2 ... ie, you get more points for players who do not play that players who are playing. Another rule totally unfair and favors only teams with poor organization, no players and disconnections.

As this is so, I am interested, in my team play only the top 3 drivers, The fourth is disconnected in the first race and fifth give us 12 points away. Instead of encouraging races 5 vs 5 where there are no such situations, the opposite is encouraged. To strive to be a team to play 5 vs 5, doing everything possible to be 5 and if there are no disconnections have these rules ...

I've never understood this. I do not know who invented these rules but they are neither logical nor consistent, nor fair, nor encourage fair play 5 vs 5, but quite the opposite.

I think that should be studied much better these two rules and agree that promotes scoring play 5 vs 5 and therefore the good organization of the teams to make this happen, and if a team is unable or suffer disconnections ... this is their problem. It's like a football team, go to a game with two players less and at least half the game another player is injured, and all that, given 4 goals in his favor .... Illogical and absurd as it is their problem, not the opposing team if you come with all their players. Playing at a disadvantage? of course, but this is no problem opposing team. Why you should encourage them to play with fewer players?

If you really want to give points for disconnections and absences, these points should never be more than those obtained by the last driver rated the GP. This would be fair. And not the other.

I repeat, this only benefits those less organized teams and disconnections. And I repeat, if so, to play the 3 best riders of a team, if they are a bit good ... I have done. And yet the team that comes with 5 pilots, and strive to make this happen, and strive to play the 5 ... are at a severe disadvantage.

So from here I throw a question, we are encouraging more? races 5 vs 5 with organized teams and legal ... or disconnections, how are you absences and situations that many teams use in their favor just to win the 15 and 12 points ...?

This rule has been so long in the WCL does not make it right or fair. And now too late to modify thinking of a legal game, 5 vs 5, which favors this and not otherwise.

Greetings to all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos.
    Lo primero disculpar por mi inglés.

Me gustaría replantear y estudiar mejor la regla IV c y d:

c. Players receive +15 if they disconnect within the first two races (assuming play is continued) if they do not have more points with a picture provided. Otherwise, they retain whatever points they had and gain +3 per every race they miss. This does not include the race they disconnected on.

d. Missing players receive +12 per GP.

Personalmente estas reglas me parecen totalmente injustas y sólo favorecen a aquellos equipos con mala organización y mala conexión de sus jugadores. Entiendo que si un equipo juega con menos jugadores, juega en desventaja, pero esto no es problema del equipo rival ni de la organización, esto es sólo y exclusivamente su problema y nunca he entendido como se les puede favorecer con estas reglas y entrega de puntos.

Si un jugador sufre una desconexión y se le dan 15 puntos, y un jugador que juega todo el GP y aún así jugando obtiene 12 puntos, 10 puntos o 7 puntos por ejemplo, con esta regla se está favoreciendo más al jugador que sufre la desconexión que al jugador que está jugando y por lo tanto cumpliendo con su compromiso con la liga, con su equipo y con el equipo rival. En este caso, el jugador que juega todo el GP y obtiene menos puntos que el jugador que se ha desconectado, se preguntará "Para qué juego?"

Lo mismo ocurre con la regla de dar 12 puntos por cada jugador faltante. Resulta que un equipo que juega con 5 jugadores, y dos de sus pilotos obtienen 10 y 7 puntos respectivamente en un GP... quedan contrarrestados por esta regla que hace que un equipo que juegue sólo con 3 pilotos, obtenga 12 puntos x 2... es decir, obtiene más puntos por jugadores que no juegan, que aquellos jugadores que están jugando. Otra regla totalmente injusta y que sólo favorece a equipos con mala organización, sin jugadores y con desconexiones.

Como esto es así, a mi me interesa, que en mi equipo sólo jueguen los 3 mejores pilotos, el cuarto se desconecte en la primera carrera y por el quinto ausente nos den 12 puntos. En lugar de favorecer carreras 5 vs 5 donde no haya estas situaciones, se favorece todo lo contrario. Para que se va a esforzar un equipo en jugar 5 vs 5, haciendo todo lo posible para estar los 5 y no tener desconexiones si existen estas reglas...

Nunca he entendido esto. No sé quien se inventó estas reglas pero no son ni lógicas, ni coherentes, ni justas, ni favorecen el juego limpio 5 vs 5, sino todo lo contrario.

Creo que debería estudiarse mucho mejor estas dos reglas y llegar a un acuerdo de puntuación que favorezca el jugar 5 vs 5 y por lo tanto la buena organización de los equipos para que esto sea así, y en caso de que un equipo no pueda o sufra desconexiones... esto es problema de ellos. Es como si un equipo de fútbol, acude a un partido con dos jugadores menos y en mitad del partido se le lesiona otro jugador, y por todo esto, se les da 4 goles a su favor.... Algo ilógico y absurdo, ya que es su problema, no del equipo rival que sí ha acudido con todos sus jugadores. Que juegan en desventaja? claro, pero esto no es problema del equipo contrario. Por qué hay que favorecer a ellos por jugar con menos jugadores?

Si realmente se quieren dar puntos por desconexiones y ausencias, estos puntos nunca deberían ser más que los obtenidos por el último piloto clasificado del GP. Esto sería lo justo. Y no lo otro.

Que repito, esto sólo favorece a aquellos equipos menos organizados y con desconexiones. Y repito, que de ser así, con que jueguen los 3 mejores pilotos de un equipo, si estos son un poco buenos... lo tienen hecho. Y sin embargo el equipo que acude con sus 5 pilotos, y se esfuerzan para que así sea, y se esfuerzan para jugar los 5... están en total desventaja.

Así que desde aquí lanzo una pregunta, que estamos favoreciendo más? las carreras 5 vs 5 con equipos organizados y legales... o las desconexiones, ausencias y situaciones como estas que muchos equipos usarán en su favor sólo para ganar estos 15 y 12 puntos...?

Que esta regla haya sido así siempre en la WCL no significa que sea correcta ni justa. Y ahora estamos a tiempo de modificarla pensando en un juego legal, 5 vs 5, donde se favorece esto y no lo contrario.

Saludos a todos.

Last edited by Enigma on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Re: ¿15 pts disconnection and 12 pts missing?

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 am

Long posts, we meet again,.__.

Post by TAZ on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:49 am

Lol.

★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

lol
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

Enigma wrote:Hi all.
    The first apologize for my English.

I would rethink and study better regulation IV c and d:

c. Players If They Receive +15 disconnect Within the first two races (Assuming play is continued) If They Do not have more points With A picture provided. Otherwise, They Retain They HAD whatever and gain points per every race +3 They miss. This does not include the disconnected They race on.

d. Missing players Receive +12 per GP.

Personally these rules seem to me totally unfair and favors only those teams with poor organization and poor connection players. I understand that if a team is short players, play at a disadvantage, but this is no problem from the opposing team or the organization, this is only and exclusively your problem and I have never understood as they can contribute to these rules and delivery points .

If a player is disconnected and given 15 points, and a player who plays all GP and still playing gets 12 points, 10 points or 7 points for example, this rule is to favor more the player gets disconnected that the player who is playing and thus fulfilling its commitment to the league, his team and the opposing team. In this case, the player who plays all the GP and get less points than the player who is disconnected, you ask "Why play?"

The same applies to the rule of giving 12 points for each missing player. It turns out that a team playing with 5 players, and two of its pilots get 10 and 7 points respectively in a GP ... are offset by this rule makes a team playing with only 3 riders, get 12 points x 2 ... ie, you get more points for players who do not play that players who are playing. Another rule totally unfair and favors only teams with poor organization, no players and disconnections.

As this is so, I am interested, in my team play only the top 3 drivers, The fourth is disconnected in the first race and fifth give us 12 points away. Instead of encouraging races 5 vs 5 where there are no such situations, the opposite is encouraged. To strive to be a team to play 5 vs 5, doing everything possible to be 5 and if there are no disconnections have these rules ...

I've never understood this. I do not know who invented these rules but they are neither logical nor consistent, nor fair, nor encourage fair play 5 vs 5, but quite the opposite.

I think that should be studied much better these two rules and agree that promotes scoring play 5 vs 5 and therefore the good organization of the teams to make this happen, and if a team is unable or suffer disconnections ... this is their problem. It's like a football team, go to a game with two players less and at least half the game another player is injured, and all that, given 4 goals in his favor .... Illogical and absurd as it is their problem, not the opposing team if you come with all their players. Playing at a disadvantage? of course, but this is no problem opposing team. Why you should encourage them to play with fewer players?

If you really want to give points for disconnections and absences, these points should never be more than those obtained by the last driver rated the GP. This would be fair. And not the other.

I repeat, this only benefits those less organized teams and disconnections. And I repeat, if so, to play the 3 best riders of a team, if they are a bit good ... I have done. And yet the team that comes with 5 pilots, and strive to make this happen, and strive to play the 5 ... are at a severe disadvantage.

So from here I throw a question, we are encouraging more? races 5 vs 5 with organized teams and legal ... or disconnections, how are you absences and situations that many teams use in their favor just to win the 15 and 12 points ...?

This rule has been so long in the WCL does not make it right or fair. And now too late to modify thinking of a legal game, 5 vs 5, which favors this and not otherwise.

Greetings to all.

Sorry just noticed this and wanted to clear it up. If a team has a missing player, (now a 9 player room) the maximum number of points is 200 for a gp (212 with the plus 12 for missing player). If the first race in a 5v5 happens and THEN someone disconnects, the number of points in the gp now is at 211(226 with the disconnection) and 222 (237 with disconnection) after 2 races are played. Since there are a lot more points possible, the extra 3 points for the disconnection is in place so that they do not suffer as badly. Playing a 4v5 is already very difficult to perform well in so having a little cushion will make sure they don't lose a war just for 1 disconnection.

The second part of the rule (the +3 for missing race) CAN make you have less than 15 or even 12, but it can also give you more. I really like the +3 (though I will argue it should be +4) because it's based off of how the player is performing. disconnect in between races 2 and 3, they can get a maximum of 36 points and a minimum of 6 points.

Now to your point of promoting disorganized team / bad connections. It's not we're promoting them. We're not giving them an advantage. This rule is get rid of SOME disadvantage. Everyone gets disconnected sometimes, and if you get disconnected, then the rest of the gp will be very hard for your team to even be close in points.

A similar situation would be in soccer, if you get a red card, the player is out of the game, BUT the thing is, now you aren't allowed to sub someone else in until the next half of gameplay. Does that seem fair? No. That's all this rule is doing, is alleviating such disadvantages, not giving advantages.
    Necro

Post by Necro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 am

TAZ wrote:Lol.

ikr ??

FC: 1376-0499-6483

Necro♣

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:28 am