First Day> MKR vs. EW (Rescheduled) Sunday 24th June at 14h CST > Results

Enigma

Re: First Day> MKR vs. EW (Rescheduled) Sunday 24th June at 14h CST > Results

Post by Enigma on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello, I too I have that same conversation where Rylan ask me if I care that a player registration has not yet been accepted, you play, but never say yes. Just ask him how many are ... But again, do not want any controversy with this, or give us the race won, and it is not that. We lost and we accept it. I'm just saying that with 29 drivers entered I hope there is this kind of situation again, in general, so that everything works properly.

Thanks for the Oprah ...

Oprah

Post by Oprah on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi Enigma, gg's and gg's to EW.

I think my registration on WCL/IL is still Beer,
    but after my operation it's Oprah.

Thanks for your patience while Rylan afro was trying to get in the room.

Nice clean war!

29 Rolling Eyes MKR registration lol
    Enigma

Post by Enigma on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi Oprah, my apologies, I did not see you on the list of drivers MKR. Sorry.
    Yes! I hope that Rylan can play our next race and I hope my team will put things more difficult! xDDD
    Greetings and congratulations.
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Nice mkr laalaa o.o

Season 1 - Spartan Warriors - Division 4 [Koopa Conference]
    Season 2 - Sex Xperts - Division 5 - 6th [3-7]
    Season 3 - Σlegance - Division 4 - 2nd [6-4]
    Season 4 - Σlegance - Division 3 - 6th [4-2]
    Season 5 - TBA
    Rylan

Post by Rylan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Ah yes I did ask and since you did not say no and gave me a host code I thought that you were saying it was ok if we played with our pending transfer player. If we get disqualified because of this it's no big deal we don't care about winning just having fun. GGs see you guys on the race track Smile

Rylan

Post by Rylan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Also, of the 29 players registered for our team, most are not active... As evidenced by us only racing 3v5 lol we were lucky to get enough to war Embarassed
    Enigma

Post by Enigma on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

Hey Dylan Rylan, I hope that in the next race you can have 5 players ... And I hope that there is no disqualification. We accept the defeat, but I think the rule not to play 12 points and 15 points off is totally unfair and favors teams with fewer players and / or are less organized. It is illogical that two players on my team get 7 and 11 points respectively in a GP, and your team gets 12 points for each player missing ... It's nothing personal. Not against you (backwards), or against your team ... It's just that is with whom we played first. But I repeat. It's not fair that this rule of 12 and 15 points thus favoring disconnections and absences. Because then we have played for 5 pilots? play with our 3 best riders ... would suffice. Greetings!
    -----------------------------
    Hey Dylan, espero que en los próximos carreras podáis tener 5 jugadores... Y espero que no haya descalificación. Nosotros aceptamos la derrota, aunque creo que la regla de 12 puntos por no jugar y 15 puntos por desconexión es totalmente injusta y favorece a los equipos que tienen menos jugadores y/o están menos organizados. No es lógico que dos jugadores de mi equipo obtengan 7 y 11 puntos respectivamente en un GP, y vuestro equipo obtenga 12 puntos por cada jugador faltante... No es nada personal. Ni contra ti (al revés), ni contra tu equipo... Es sólo que es con quienes hemos jugado primero. Pero repito. No es justo que esa regla de 12 y 15 puntos favorezca de esa manera las desconexiones y las ausencias. Porque entonces para que jugamos nosotros 5 pilotos? con que jueguen nuestros 3 mejores pilotos... sería suficiente. Saludos!

Last edited by Enigma on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobo

Post by Bobo on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 am

His name is Rylan not Dylan king

GG´s both Teams
    Enigma

Post by Enigma on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:54 am

Bobo

Post by Bobo on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 am

I love you guys.

May I ask how old you all are??

You all seem to be a bit older?
    Enigma

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 am

For in our clan is everything ...
    Since players from 12 years to players 36 years. xDDD.
    However, this challenge vs MKR, the average age was high.
    I personally come from the first MK game in the history of the Super NES.

Bobo

Post by Bobo on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 am

I am 31 and most of the MKR players are also oldies with over 30 years Smile

Always nice to meet people in our age.

Wishing you good luck 4 the rest of the season
    Enigma

Post by Enigma on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am

I am 33... xDDDD!
    Good luck to you!
    My skype is javienigma, add me and we played a war any day now.

Bobo

Post by Bobo on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 am

done

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:34 pm