Division Change / Removal of FU

    Share
    avatar
    Breeze

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Breeze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 pm

    I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.


    _________________

    acemkw

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by acemkw on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 pm

    who are you
    avatar
    Frosted flakes

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-17
    Age : 55
    Location : Kelloggs Land

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Frosted flakes on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

    Old mc donald had a snowcone.....




    HAD!, but with seriousness saying he doesn't have proof does make him legit, just like building a sentry!


    _________________
    THERE GREEEEEEEEEAT!
    avatar
    MEGA

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : No where special

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by MEGA on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

    Demand, eh? I find that funny, so where is your proof?
    avatar
    Hyper23

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Hyper23 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

    Breeze wrote:I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.

    hi
    Did you even read what we said to you guys? I bet you guys barely read what we wrote.
    I think your pro and i want ur fc.
    avatar
    MEGA

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : No where special

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by MEGA on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

    You says hacks, i say not on my screen
    avatar
    Lukepapers

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 75
    Location : Lopeland

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Lukepapers on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

    [5:10:01 PM] [CV]Luke: do you think fu hacks?
    [5:11:02 PM] [CV]Stui: they hack

    stui has eyes ther'e your proof ok thanks for uyoutr timr


    _________________
    avatar
    Breeze

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Breeze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

    Hyper23 wrote:
    Breeze wrote:I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.

    hi
    Did you even read what we said to you guys? I bet you guys barely read what we wrote.
    I think your pro and i want ur fc.

    Nah, I don't add hackers.


    _________________
    avatar
    Ampharos

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    Location : Johto

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Ampharos on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 pm

    If you want them out, please provide proof to any theory you've put down.

    46 seconds? How would you know? Did you hack his screen to see his lap time? I doubt.

    Whole IL wants them out?
    Whole = entire, and not the entire community wants them out. If it's a whole it's 100%. I don't want them out, and i'm not even in FU, therefore the highest % you can get is 99% or so, which is not a whole.

    Ruining the division? You're the one ruining the division because you're busy accusing any clan that's suspicious.

    Please provide a link or screenshot of Thunda or Stormz being on the ban list.

    Pics or it didn't happen.

    Sounds like a lot of Hoopla, vc. I personally would've expected more than flames.
    avatar
    Breeze

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Breeze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

    Ampharos wrote:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

    Are you saying Bin Laden is still alive?


    _________________
    avatar
    LoneWolf

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2012-06-12

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by LoneWolf on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

    VC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROOOOOOOOOOO I NEED THERE FCS NOW SO I CAN ADD THEM =DDDDDD
    oh 1 more thing... DUDE WHERE IS MY CAR :@!!!!
    avatar
    Lukepapers

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 75
    Location : Lopeland

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Lukepapers on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

    3781-1460-1140
    2106-3734-9358
    2449-6031-6825
    4940-9343-5560

    here';s stui's fcs add all of thm he's better than vc


    _________________

    acemkw

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by acemkw on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

    i see no proof lol!!!!111onee!!!
    avatar
    MEGA

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : No where special

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by MEGA on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:18 pm

    Im just rofling, a lot of stupid people here who prolly never hit puberty, please.. get some respect, gimme your fc, show me where my car is and have the respect to get any proof before flaming otherwise i'll just die from laughter.
    avatar
    Hyper23

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Hyper23 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:19 pm

    Breeze wrote:
    Ampharos wrote:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

    Are you saying Bin Laden is still alive?

    Are you saying your retarded?

    Tiger

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-05-21

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Tiger on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 pm

    thechillzor wrote:You guys don't even have proof Thunda (6outof6) got a 46 second lap.

    At this moment he's uploading the second lap, where he got a 48 second split, not 46.

    then why cant he upload lap1?
    avatar
    thechillzor

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-06-15

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by thechillzor on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

    Tiger wrote:
    thechillzor wrote:You guys don't even have proof Thunda (6outof6) got a 46 second lap.

    At this moment he's uploading the second lap, where he got a 48 second split, not 46.

    then why cant he upload lap1?

    He's uploading the entire war.
    avatar
    MEGA

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-06-01
    Age : 22
    Location : No where special

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by MEGA on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

    Tiger wrote:
    thechillzor wrote:You guys don't even have proof Thunda (6outof6) got a 46 second lap.

    At this moment he's uploading the second lap, where he got a 48 second split, not 46.

    then why cant he upload lap1?

    are you special tiger? hes uploading the whole thing.. keep it shut next time.

    acemkw

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by acemkw on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 pm

    Why don't you guys upload any proof?
    avatar
    Breeze

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-06-13

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Breeze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 pm

    He clearly uses a bill at 0:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4


    _________________
    avatar
    Brad

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Sparta, Wisconsin

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Brad on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm

    All I can do is smile. I smile at people like these who take the game so seriously. A lot of clans that lose to us call hacks because they just have to be sore.

    Think about your parents. If they looked at you while doing this. Do you think they're proud of what a son you had become, raging at people over the internet like this? Is it even worth it? Let me ask. Is it even fun anymore when your clan just loses over and over and you just accuse hacks everytime you lose?

    You have to be kidding me. You guys are either trolling or being completely serious. Why would any admin remove my clan from IL when none of us hacked. Everything was legit. Nobody shares codes, in fact many poeople that arent even in FU are in the group chat, the only chat we talk in. Many people join our calls, many of us record our wars, as much as you say we could still hack even when recording, your arguement is invalid. Because you don't even have proof of us hacking. You can't get any, because you both can't record and you can't call hacks on players that play this game the right way. That play this game acting as a children's racing game. We play for fun, we are friends. You're childish drama is just laughable to us.

    Its pathetic that our first match had to be with a clan that isn't good sports. It looks bad in front of the community that you don't take a loss. FU takes losses without being sore about it, yet we still get hated on because we win? Its just pitful. We're starting to debate whether its even worth bothering anymore, nobody can believe that a good clan doesnt hack.

    All I have to say is, I'm the leader of FU. I have never been affliated with hacks my whole career. I made sure none of my members hacked, and I made sure all of them recorded so there would be less drama. But of course, clans like these, just make themseleves look like total assholes. Good day, take my thoughts into consideration. (:


    _________________
    ~Friends United Leader~
    avatar
    Hyper23

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Hyper23 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

    LMAO your retarded. What does a video about Demise have to do with Thunda? Your more retarded than I thought.
    avatar
    LoneWolf

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2012-06-12

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by LoneWolf on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

    Brad wrote:All I can do is smile. I smile at people like these who take the game so seriously. A lot of clans that lose to us call hacks because they just have to be sore.

    Think about your parents. If they looked at you while doing this. Do you think they're proud of what a son you had become, raging at people over the internet like this? Is it even worth it? Let me ask. Is it even fun anymore when your clan just loses over and over and you just accuse hacks everytime you lose?

    You have to be kidding me. You guys are either trolling or being completely serious. Why would any admin remove my clan from IL when none of us hacked. Everything was legit. Nobody shares codes, in fact many poeople that arent even in FU are in the group chat, the only chat we talk in. Many people join our calls, many of us record our wars, as much as you say we could still hack even when recording, your arguement is invalid. Because you don't even have proof of us hacking. You can't get any, because you both can't record and you can't call hacks on players that play this game the right way. That play this game acting as a children's racing game. We play for fun, we are friends. You're childish drama is just laughable to us.

    Its pathetic that our first match had to be with a clan that isn't good sports. It looks bad in front of the community that you don't take a loss. FU takes losses without being sore about it, yet we still get hated on because we win? Its just pitful. We're starting to debate whether its even worth bothering anymore, nobody can believe that a good clan doesnt hack.

    All I have to say is, I'm the leader of FU. I have never been affliated with hacks my whole career. I made sure none of my members hacked, and I made sure all of them recorded so there would be less drama. But of course, clans like these, just make themseleves look like total assholes. Good day, take my thoughts into consideration. (:

    That is 1 wise man Smile
    avatar
    Hyper23

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Hyper23 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 pm

    Breeze wrote:He clearly uses a bill at 0:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4

    LMAO your retarded. What does a video about Demise have to do with Thunda? Your more retarded than I thought
    avatar
    CHEE2E12

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2012-05-19

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by CHEE2E12 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:37 pm

    Hyper23 wrote:No offense, but you guys are retarded.
    ^

    Sponsored content

    Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:05 pm