International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Taylor's IL Division Admin

xtaylor64

Taylor's IL Division Admin Empty Taylor's IL Division Admin

Post by xtaylor64 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi, I'm Taylor and I would like to apply for a division admin. I'm 13 years old next August going into 8th grade and I've been playing MKWii since 2008 but took a break until 2012. In school, I have a 91 average.

First of all, I'm not one of those people who wants this or that clan to win and giving them extra or taking points off (Not that anybody would do that). I try to make it fair for everyone and for them to have a great time in this league. I make sure people don't cheat or anything and I make sure if people have questions I respond ASAP.

Second of all, I have a lot of time during the year. I don't play MKWii on weekdays so I have Monday-Thursday for all the free time I have so I can update the tables and player stats easily. I have a social life on Skype and outside of school and that won't take time off of me. I get an average of a 91 in school and I don't usually have homework due to my work habits and doing my work at school finishing before my class finishes. I probably wont be participating in IL this year unless I get into a clan for IL. I'm in Team Seven atm but i don't know if we will participating in IL next season due to lack of players in our squad so on sundays I will be able to talk to anyone needing me to talk to.

Lastly, I'm organized. I wont lose any of the scores from the previous weeks and like I said before, I have great work habits so I can get my task done very easily due to my organization and great work habits.

I'm active on the IL and mariokartwii.com forums. As my age isn't as old as others, I'm mature and calm as I'm not that hyper when I'm playing or socializing.

If you have any questions then talk to me on Skype @ dasky64 Very Happy
    Mywo

Taylor's IL Division Admin Empty Re: Taylor's IL Division Admin

Post by Mywo Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Good Luck!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm