[W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Share
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Shwam on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:28 pm

    Ar Cloud wrote:shwam, take a look on your team, i think everyone besides you takes it as it is.

    you still need to post on thread, it takes like 2secs not that hard
    avatar
    Ar Cloud

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-07-24

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Ar Cloud on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 pm

    it IS posted. go reading


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Robben

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Robben on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:34 pm

    Shwam, thx for that moment I never laught that hard. xD
    I posted his stream 10 or 15mins ago but for you I'll search the link a 2nd time and post it again, honey. ;*

    "ReD's Startup http://de.twitch.tv/kuz3/c/2539531
    I couldn't see any "windows media player shiet and massive lag"
    u can confirm his startup and accept ur lose."


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Shwam on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:50 pm

    Robben wrote:Shwam, thx for that moment I never laught that hard. xD
    I posted his stream 10 or 15mins ago but for you I'll search the link a 2nd time and post it again, honey. ;*

    "ReD's Startup http://de.twitch.tv/kuz3/c/2539531
    I couldn't see any "windows media player shiet and massive lag"
    u can confirm his startup and accept ur lose."

    the windows media player thing i saw was editted out in the video, however it was at the start on the original stream recording. Also that doesn't include gameplay, and as said below, it should have that included.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    ill leave that one up to the division admins though.

    Also note I'm not mad, I just find it very entertaining how frusterated you're getting over something that takes a few seconds to do, and something that you should be aware of, being on conditionals.
    avatar
    Robben

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Robben on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 pm

    Shwam, we streamed until the very last was in the room:
    -ReD never left the room it seems logical that the never was able to activate hacks
    -He recorded the whole war, so he can proof again that he didn't hack
    -We didn't get frusterated - the whole clan laught about you and the fact that you're the only on of KG who's try to win with such a bitchmove


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Ar Cloud

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-07-24

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Ar Cloud on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 pm

    yes, we edited every stream so that we can use our hacks, i was hacking aswell, dont u see me flying towars the sky on sky garden? well, i dont think so :/


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Shwam on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 pm

    Robben wrote:Shwam, we streamed until the very last was in the room:
    -ReD never left the room it seems logical that the never was able to activate hacks
    -He recorded the whole war, so he can proof again that he didn't hack
    -We didn't get frusterated - the whole clan laught about you and the fact that you're the only on of KG who's try to win with such a bitchmove

    If you don't follow IL rules, be prepared to lose points.

    Considering the amount of blues you guys got (atleast 2 a race, 5 on bcwii alone) its not much to ask, for him to post the stream recording of the entire war.

    when streaming with a capture card, the entire gameplay has to be streamed aswell. Fucking read m8
    avatar
    !C Lambda

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Hannover

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by !C Lambda on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:58 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Nothing more to say.
    I did not stream gameplay cause I get a very stupid lagstart if I do.
    I'm recording every war anyways and there was never a problem with this way o:
    Can upload whole war but I guess this is not necessary.
    Good Games and GL for your next season KG, we will probably play both in the same division again.
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Shwam on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 pm

    !C Lambda wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Nothing more to say.
    I did not stream gameplay cause I get a very stupid lagstart if I do.
    I'm recording every war anyways and there was never a problem with this way o:
    Can upload whole war but I guess this is not necessary.
    Good Games and GL for your next season KG, we will probably play both in the same division again.

    I don't care about IL or mkw in general, but it is required by IL rules to stream gameplay with cap card, if youcan't follow, dont play
    avatar
    Smoke

    Posts : 121
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Smoke on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 pm

    Shwam wrote:
    !C Lambda wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Nothing more to say.
    I did not stream gameplay cause I get a very stupid lagstart if I do.
    I'm recording every war anyways and there was never a problem with this way o:
    Can upload whole war but I guess this is not necessary.
    Good Games and GL for your next season KG, we will probably play both in the same division again.

    I don't care about IL or mkw in general, but it is required by IL rules to stream gameplay with cap card, if youcan't follow, dont play

    Not true, Javo streamed to me with webcam and that is allowed by rules. Beat does same thing.

    Yawn Shwam, you're better than this...


    _________________
    ~ Proud Season 5 Conditionalist.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sealer94

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Sealer94 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:05 pm

    CRY IS FREE

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    WEC > G37 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    !C Lambda

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Hannover

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by !C Lambda on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 pm

    Shwam, I was set on conditionals for only one reason: because I am able to stream/record.
    But I can't stream a war without lag so I should not play?
    This doesn't make any sense.
    avatar
    Tyrant

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2012-11-11
    Age : 18
    Location : Redbourn, Herts, England

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Tyrant on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:09 pm

    Congrats on the win, WEC. A shame the generic KG-Style Drama had to appear for what I feel was a desparate attempt of cheating a win out of you.


    _________________
    Hi

    Season 4 - Divison 7 - Wild Spirits - 8-0-2
    Season 5 - Division 8 [Week 1-4] - Titanium - 2-0-2
    Division 7 [Week 6-10] - Indefatigable
    avatar
    Robben

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Robben on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm

    Eh shwam if you want to follow the IL rules.. wheres javo's stream? If he couldn't follow the rules, he shlouldn't play.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Shwam on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:12 pm

    Smoke wrote:
    Shwam wrote:
    !C Lambda wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Nothing more to say.
    I did not stream gameplay cause I get a very stupid lagstart if I do.
    I'm recording every war anyways and there was never a problem with this way o:
    Can upload whole war but I guess this is not necessary.
    Good Games and GL for your next season KG, we will probably play both in the same division again.

    I don't care about IL or mkw in general, but it is required by IL rules to stream gameplay with cap card, if youcan't follow, dont play

    Not true, Javo streamed to me with webcam and that is allowed by rules. Beat does same thing.

    Yawn Shwam, you're better than this...

    When streaming with cap card, the whole war needs to be streamed. Can you read?
    avatar
    Robben

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Robben on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 pm

    "Whether he streamed it to me or not, he still needs to post it on the forums for it to be approved. Post the stream, or lose. Go read the rules you spastic." that's what you said
    So don't be mad, accept our win. ;*


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Ar Cloud

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-07-24

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Ar Cloud on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:15 pm

    im online with my handy just to see how stupid shwam is. Smile


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Shwam on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:15 pm

    Robben wrote:"Whether he streamed it to me or not, he still needs to post it on the forums for it to be approved. Post the stream, or lose. Go read the rules you spastic." that's what you said
    So don't be mad, accept our win. ;*

    read [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    tired of talking to these 11 yr old autistic germans, someone take over pls?
    avatar
    Ar Cloud

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-07-24

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Ar Cloud on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 pm

    toast tasts yummy, doesnt it shwam?


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Nin10dO

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Your soul.

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Nin10dO on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 pm

    Nice win, [WEC]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Tyrant

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2012-11-11
    Age : 18
    Location : Redbourn, Herts, England

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Tyrant on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:19 pm

    I've just read the rules on conditionals (The 27th April Update Thing), and I must say, unfortunately to WEC, Shwam is definitely right according to rules... But still, I'm pretty sure others with cap cards have only streamed startup before and not been penalized, so idk what'll happen.

    Rules Page wrote:XV. Conditional participation

    a. Streaming or recording startup can be done with a handheld camera and must show footage until the room starts without disconnections. Streaming can also be done with a capture card but the entire gameplay must be included with it.


    _________________
    Hi

    Season 4 - Divison 7 - Wild Spirits - 8-0-2
    Season 5 - Division 8 [Week 1-4] - Titanium - 2-0-2
    Division 7 [Week 6-10] - Indefatigable
    avatar
    Robben

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Robben on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 pm

    Shwam, I totaly agree the fact that it is okay to stream only the startup with webcam, but I mean the fact that u said every stream has to be listed in this thread.
    And everyone knows that Javo couldn't stream with twitch because his internet sucks.
    My intention is to say that in our opinion everyone who don't follow the rules shouldn't be able to play. And in my opinion it is good that he can play, I like Javo.
    So im not the 11 yr old child who can't discuss.
    And your fucking racistic "german"-motgerfukka-shit get on my nerves.
    Love you, bb ;*


    Last edited by Robben on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Ar Cloud

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-07-24

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Ar Cloud on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 pm

    we know we have won fair, everyone knows. we'll take the win on our page, i dont really care about the outcome of this thread


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Denmark

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-18
    Location : Denmark

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Denmark on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:26 pm

    Nice win WEC
    avatar
    Ar Cloud

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-07-24

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Ar Cloud on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 pm

    our mkw squad was REALLY bad the last months. we didnt really work as a team, it was really stressfull. but we worked really hard on our teamwork, and we are getting better now. this war proved to us that we get paid for our hard work


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W10] Kinetolic Gaming 357 - 375 Wii Elite Clan

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:47 am