International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Hawk
TheFrigz
D
Kayla;
Veil
Fasuke
Crash
InsaneisEpic
VToH
yasha
Sasuke III
Chain
TK64
Zero
18 posters

[W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

Zero
    Zero

[W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow Empty [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

Post by Zero Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can confirm the startups of Cobra, Sasuke, Thurmos, and Seb.

We didn't play our best this match unfortunately Mad But GGs AR and good luck in your final matches.

The battle GPs we did afterwards were intense Twisted Evil
    TK64
    TK64

[W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow Empty Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

Post by TK64 Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 pm

0 grinding for triple digits
    Chain
    Chain

[W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow Empty Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

Post by Chain Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Results looks fine, GGs & Good Luck next week both teams.

AR just has to confirm scores plus cB's Conditionals.
    Sasuke III
    Sasuke III

Post by Sasuke III Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Final Scores:

Ballons: (+5 / Missing Players)

AR 49 - 55 cB

Coin Runners: (+5 / Missing Players)

AR 53 - 54 cB

Final Scores:

AR 102 - 109 cB

GG's was close.

Also, I confirm cB Conditionnals.
    yasha
    yasha

Post by yasha Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

#thankyousmith bounce
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

I would like to take this moment and say, #ThankYouSmith
    InsaneisEpic

Post by InsaneisEpic Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I would like to say #ThankYouSmith

Crash
    Crash

Post by Crash Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Good Games AR, can't speak for my team but I played horrible and we definately could've got the bonus point but you can't have everything you know...
    I also find it quite amusing how there are people who think they are funny (;
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Everybody likes to be funny nowadays, too bad some of them fail so hard.

Good Games AR, good luck in your remaining matches. cat

Also, fuck you all in the coin runners, I had around 20 coins before the last 30 seconds and then got blued + combod in both coin runner matches. That is not fucking fair. Sad
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 pm

cB should get the extra point for winning the battles
    Kayla;

Post by Kayla; Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 pm

VeilMKW wrote:cB should get the extra point for winning the battles

agreed
    D

Post by D Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 pm

I wonder what people with no lives would be posting on a thread like this Shocked
    TheFrigz

Post by TheFrigz Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 pm

yasha wrote:#thankyousmith bounce

Mad congrats on clan-hopping to the winning team just in the nick of time!  You earned it bro!! cyclops

#EatMyDickRipper pirat

Last edited by TheFrigz on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hawk
    Hawk

Post by Hawk Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

#EatMyDickRipper
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

the animosity has been turned up to 11
    godfuck
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Rt members making asses out of themselves I love you
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:06 am

If that's really considered making asses out of ourselves then so is cB members parading around the "WinOrRQcB" miis
    It's literally seen as the same thing to each clan in both cases: poking fun
    All of this bad blood between people is actually annoying too, fack
    Some things will never change though, obviously! cheers
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 am

Stevens94 wrote:If that's really considered making asses out of ourselves then so is cB members parading around the "WinOrRQcB" miis

The only person in cB who used that mii was Lugia and just saying that should explain it lol. I even told him not to use it when I saw it.

Stevens94 wrote:All of this bad blood between people is actually annoying too, fack
    Some things will never change though, obviously! cheers

Don't know what you mean by the second part but I completely agree with you on the first part. Shame you guys had to do this which only increases the "bad blood" between us.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:27 am

1 person =/= whole clan. Lugia is 12 btw. pig
    ~PK~
    ~PK~

Post by ~PK~ Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 am

funny Very Happy Very Happy
    lugia

Post by lugia Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 pm

i only wore it once and it wasnt even during IL, and i chose to not wear it during IL for that very reason. if you're gunna use that as ur defense its a pretty shitty thing to have as your defense since im the only one who wore the mii :S
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Zero wrote:The only person in cB who used that mii was Lugia and just saying that should explain it lol. I even told him not to use it when I saw it.

So the rest of you who posted YashaRQcB isn't just as "bad" as what Maiiko did?

Zero wrote:Shame you guys had to do this which only increases the "bad blood" between us.
    Fasuke wrote:1 person =/= whole clan. Lugia is 12 btw. pig

This "bad blood" between us all began the moment Yasha joined Rt. It's quite evident that most of cB don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave, which I can kinda understand, but those members constantly trying to start shit with Rt afterwards just because Yasha decided to join us probably isn't the best way to put this "bad blood" behind us, don't you think? It's obviously not just Maiiko either, you can't deny that. Whether it be on Skype, a stream chat, or the forums, you can see multiple people from cB attempting to offend Rt left and right. We've only gone as far as to defend ourselves and thank Smithou for his efforts in this match.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 pm

o wrote:So the rest of you who posted YashaRQcB isn't just as "bad" as what Maiiko did?

We were just simply stating the fact that Yasha ragequit our clan because he wanted to win IL. Nothing harmful there, amirite?

o wrote:This "bad blood" between us all began the moment Yasha joined Rt. It's quite evident that most of cB don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave, which I can kinda understand, but those members constantly trying to start shit with Rt afterwards just because Yasha decided to join us probably isn't the best way to put this "bad blood" behind us, don't you think? It's obviously not just Maiiko either, you can't deny that. Whether it be on Skype, a stream chat, or the forums, you can see multiple people from cB attempting to offend Rt left and right. We've only gone as far as to defend ourselves and thank Smithou for his efforts in this match.

That's cute trying to make yourselves seem like the innocent ones in all of this, only being defensive and all. You all start just as much shit as we do, and to be quite honest that is mostly the reason we do it, because we are tired of hearing you guys trash talk. Besides, things we have said aren't any worse than what anyone else has said about your clan, so how do you not have bad blood between the entire community by now?

You're wrong when you say we don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave. In fact, it was the better decision for cB and for him to leave. He is too competitive for our clan and is a better fit in Rt.

Again, cute touch at the end. There was no reason for you all to come post here with your immature comment and if you're really going to try and play that off as legitimately "just thanking Smith for his efforts" you're a complete idiot.
    Sagar

Post by Sagar Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Wow <--- gimme my infraction now

#EatMyDickRipper
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Zero wrote:We were just simply stating the fact that Yasha ragequit our clan because he wanted to win IL. Nothing harmful there, amirite?
    Zero wrote:The only person in cB who used that mii was Lugia and just saying that should explain it lol. I even told him not to use it when I saw it.
    Fasuke wrote:Lugia is 12 btw. pig

Yet you try to justify yourselves here that only Maiiko used it and that you told him not to use it as it was immature?

Zero wrote:That's cute trying to make yourselves seem like the innocent ones in all of this, only being defensive and all. You all start just as much shit as we do, and to be quite honest that is mostly the reason we do it, because we are tired of hearing you guys trash talk. Besides, things we have said aren't any worse than what anyone else has said about your clan, so how do you not have bad blood between the entire community by now?

You're wrong when you say we don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave. In fact, it was the better decision for cB and for him to leave. He is too competitive for our clan and is a better fit in Rt.

Again, cute touch at the end. There was no reason for you all to come post here with your immature comment and if you're really going to try and play that off as legitimately "just thanking Smith for his efforts" you're a complete idiot.

I find it quite funny how you say you don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave because the moment Yasha left was when cB started constantly attacking Rt. If you guys truly thought Rt was a better fit for Yasha, then why all the hate as soon as he joins us? I'm not saying we're innocent, we've done our fair share of unnecessary trash talk, but this was only due to the way some cB members have been acting towards us previously. It seems to me as if cB and and only select few other individuals have been talking huge amounts of trash talk to Rt, so I don't get what you're trying to say about having "bad blood with the entire community by now".

I never tried to play the Smith part off as legitimate, that was definitely unnecessary, but not even close to cB's level of unnecessary trash talk. But again, cute touch at the end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm