[W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Share
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Zero on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:17 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I can confirm the startups of Cobra, Sasuke, Thurmos, and Seb.

    We didn't play our best this match unfortunately Mad But GGs AR and good luck in your final matches.

    The battle GPs we did afterwards were intense Twisted Evil
    avatar
    TK64

    Posts : 519
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Washington

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by TK64 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 pm

    0 grinding for triple digits


    _________________
    Season 1: Wollywogz - D3  2nd Place
    Season 2: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 3: Wollywogz - D3  4th Place
    Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place
    avatar
    Chain

    Posts : 475
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Location : Cologne

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Chain on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

    Results looks fine, GGs & Good Luck next week both teams.

    AR just has to confirm scores plus cB's Conditionals.


    _________________

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Sasuke III

    Posts : 39
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Age : 24
    Location : Paris

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Sasuke III on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 pm

    Final Scores:

    Ballons: (+5 / Missing Players)

    AR 49 - 55 cB

    Coin Runners: (+5 / Missing Players)

    AR 53 - 54 cB


    Final Scores:

    AR 102 - 109 cB

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    GG's was close.

    Also, I confirm cB Conditionnals.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by yasha on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

    #thankyousmith bounce
    avatar
    VToH

    Posts : 134
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : Cayman Islands

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by VToH on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

    I would like to take this moment and say, #ThankYouSmith


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    InsaneisEpic

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 19
    Location : Ontario

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by InsaneisEpic on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

    I would like to say #ThankYouSmith

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Crash

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Crash on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 pm

    Good Games AR, can't speak for my team but I played horrible and we definately could've got the bonus point but you can't have everything you know...
    I also find it quite amusing how there are people who think they are funny (;


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 24
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Fasuke on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 pm

    Everybody likes to be funny nowadays, too bad some of them fail so hard.

    Good Games AR, good luck in your remaining matches. cat

    Also, fuck you all in the coin runners, I had around 20 coins before the last 30 seconds and then got blued + combod in both coin runner matches. That is not fucking fair. Sad


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Veil

    Posts : 437
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Age : 17
    Location : Singapore

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Veil on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 pm

    cB should get the extra point for winning the battles

    Kayla;

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Age : 17

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Kayla; on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 pm

    VeilMKW wrote:cB should get the extra point for winning the battles

    agreed


    _________________
    holy cancer

    D

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2012-05-14

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by D on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 pm

    I wonder what people with no lives would be posting on a thread like this Shocked

    TheFrigz

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2012-06-14

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by TheFrigz on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 pm

    yasha wrote:#thankyousmith bounce

    Mad congrats on clan-hopping to the winning team just in the nick of time!  You earned it bro!! cyclops

    #EatMyDickRipper pirat


    Last edited by TheFrigz on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Hawk

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Atlanta, Georgia

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Hawk on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

    #EatMyDickRipper
    avatar
    Stevens94

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Camborne, England

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Stevens94 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

    the animosity has been turned up to 11
    godfuck


    _________________
    Rτ Sτενεηs
    Go with the Floω.
    avatar
    TK64

    Posts : 519
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Washington

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by TK64 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

    Rt members making asses out of themselves I love you


    _________________
    Season 1: Wollywogz - D3  2nd Place
    Season 2: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 3: Wollywogz - D3  4th Place
    Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place
    avatar
    Stevens94

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : Camborne, England

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Stevens94 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:06 am

    If that's really considered making asses out of ourselves then so is cB members parading around the "WinOrRQcB" miis
    It's literally seen as the same thing to each clan in both cases: poking fun
    All of this bad blood between people is actually annoying too, fack
    Some things will never change though, obviously! cheers


    _________________
    Rτ Sτενεηs
    Go with the Floω.
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Zero on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 am

    Stevens94 wrote:If that's really considered making asses out of ourselves then so is cB members parading around the "WinOrRQcB" miis

    The only person in cB who used that mii was Lugia and just saying that should explain it lol. I even told him not to use it when I saw it.

    Stevens94 wrote:All of this bad blood between people is actually annoying too, fack
    Some things will never change though, obviously! cheers

    Don't know what you mean by the second part but I completely agree with you on the first part. Shame you guys had to do this which only increases the "bad blood" between us.
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 24
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Fasuke on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:27 am

    1 person =/= whole clan. Lugia is 12 btw. pig


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    ~PK~

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2012-05-23

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by ~PK~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 am

    funny Very Happy Very Happy

    lugia

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2012-09-02

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by lugia on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 pm

    i only wore it once and it wasnt even during IL, and i chose to not wear it during IL for that very reason. if you're gunna use that as ur defense its a pretty shitty thing to have as your defense since im the only one who wore the mii :S
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Guest on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 pm

    Zero wrote:The only person in cB who used that mii was Lugia and just saying that should explain it lol. I even told him not to use it when I saw it.

    So the rest of you who posted YashaRQcB isn't just as "bad" as what Maiiko did?

    Zero wrote:Shame you guys had to do this which only increases the "bad blood" between us.
    Fasuke wrote:1 person =/= whole clan. Lugia is 12 btw. pig

    This "bad blood" between us all began the moment Yasha joined Rt. It's quite evident that most of cB don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave, which I can kinda understand, but those members constantly trying to start shit with Rt afterwards just because Yasha decided to join us probably isn't the best way to put this "bad blood" behind us, don't you think? It's obviously not just Maiiko either, you can't deny that. Whether it be on Skype, a stream chat, or the forums, you can see multiple people from cB attempting to offend Rt left and right. We've only gone as far as to defend ourselves and thank Smithou for his efforts in this match.
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Zero on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 pm

    o wrote:So the rest of you who posted YashaRQcB isn't just as "bad" as what Maiiko did?

    We were just simply stating the fact that Yasha ragequit our clan because he wanted to win IL. Nothing harmful there, amirite?

    o wrote:This "bad blood" between us all began the moment Yasha joined Rt. It's quite evident that most of cB don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave, which I can kinda understand, but those members constantly trying to start shit with Rt afterwards just because Yasha decided to join us probably isn't the best way to put this "bad blood" behind us, don't you think? It's obviously not just Maiiko either, you can't deny that. Whether it be on Skype, a stream chat, or the forums, you can see multiple people from cB attempting to offend Rt left and right. We've only gone as far as to defend ourselves and thank Smithou for his efforts in this match.

    That's cute trying to make yourselves seem like the innocent ones in all of this, only being defensive and all. You all start just as much shit as we do, and to be quite honest that is mostly the reason we do it, because we are tired of hearing you guys trash talk. Besides, things we have said aren't any worse than what anyone else has said about your clan, so how do you not have bad blood between the entire community by now?

    You're wrong when you say we don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave. In fact, it was the better decision for cB and for him to leave. He is too competitive for our clan and is a better fit in Rt.

    Again, cute touch at the end. There was no reason for you all to come post here with your immature comment and if you're really going to try and play that off as legitimately "just thanking Smith for his efforts" you're a complete idiot.

    Sagar

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Sagar on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:26 pm

    Wow <--- gimme my infraction now

    #EatMyDickRipper
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Guest on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:40 pm

    Zero wrote:We were just simply stating the fact that Yasha ragequit our clan because he wanted to win IL. Nothing harmful there, amirite?
    Zero wrote:The only person in cB who used that mii was Lugia and just saying that should explain it lol. I even told him not to use it when I saw it.
    Fasuke wrote:Lugia is 12 btw. pig

    Yet you try to justify yourselves here that only Maiiko used it and that you told him not to use it as it was immature?


    Zero wrote:That's cute trying to make yourselves seem like the innocent ones in all of this, only being defensive and all. You all start just as much shit as we do, and to be quite honest that is mostly the reason we do it, because we are tired of hearing you guys trash talk. Besides, things we have said aren't any worse than what anyone else has said about your clan, so how do you not have bad blood between the entire community by now?

    You're wrong when you say we don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave. In fact, it was the better decision for cB and for him to leave. He is too competitive for our clan and is a better fit in Rt.

    Again, cute touch at the end. There was no reason for you all to come post here with your immature comment and if you're really going to try and play that off as legitimately "just thanking Smith for his efforts" you're a complete idiot.

    I find it quite funny how you say you don't agree with Yasha's decision to leave because the moment Yasha left was when cB started constantly attacking Rt. If you guys truly thought Rt was a better fit for Yasha, then why all the hate as soon as he joins us? I'm not saying we're innocent, we've done our fair share of unnecessary trash talk, but this was only due to the way some cB members have been acting towards us previously. It seems to me as if cB and and only select few other individuals have been talking huge amounts of trash talk to Rt, so I don't get what you're trying to say about having "bad blood with the entire community by now".

    I never tried to play the Smith part off as legitimate, that was definitely unnecessary, but not even close to cB's level of unnecessary trash talk. But again, cute touch at the end.

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W8] Charged Brigade vs. Alliance Rainbow

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:10 pm