Brian... again

    Share
    avatar
    NickingAde

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-06-17
    Age : 17
    Location : South Park

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 am

    Just ban him, we all know he hacked.

    Poptartman7

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2013-02-28

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 am

    >Complains About Immaturity
    >makes casual jokes about Nintendo
    avatar
    Tanner

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-11-04
    Age : 19
    Location : Neenah, WI

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Tanner on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:40 am

    >Brian says he's done with this topic
    >Posts another 4 times on said topic
    ohok


    _________________
    avatar
    TK64

    Posts : 519
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Washington

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by TK64 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 am

    it's his only way of defense at this point

    but to be honest he probably knows he's screwed


    _________________
    Season 1: Wollywogz - D3  2nd Place
    Season 2: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 3: Wollywogz - D3  4th Place
    Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place

    Kayla;

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Age : 18

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Kayla; on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 am

    Brian wrote:
    ♪Kαγl@ wrote:
    Brian wrote:
    ♪Kαγl@ wrote:I dont even use an external iso or whatever the fuck that even is.
    Never used anything with hacks.
    What is an external ISO? I've never even heard of that.
    Well i use the american iso that came with the wii so i haven't modded it
    sorry i am dumb with hacks
    http://prntscr.com/1bsyp5 BOOLET
    ISO's come with Wii's now? Wow, Nintendo really stepped up their plate.
    OK I HAVE AN AMERICAN LINE
    and i have never downloaded another ISO from anywhere


    _________________
    holy cancer
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Fasuke on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 am

    What she is trying to say is that she has the disc and she doesn't even know how iso works. At least that is what it looks like.


    _________________
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

    TK64 wrote:it's his only way of defense at this point

    but to be honest he probably knows he's screwed
    How am I screwed because a player edited their game and made it look like I hacked? Although this community is a joke and this proves it, because it's obvious I'm getting banned for this shit.


    _________________


    Credits to the almighty Gus.

    Kayla;

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Age : 18

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Kayla; on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

    Brian wrote:
    TK64 wrote:it's his only way of defense at this point

    but to be honest he probably knows he's screwed
    How am I screwed because a player edited their game and made it look like I hacked? Although this community is a joke and this proves it, because it's obvious I'm getting banned for this shit.


    _________________
    holy cancer
    avatar
    Kiltron

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 22
    Location : AMURICA

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Kiltron on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

    Yeah, Kayla just showed us all that she has no idea what ISO's are.  Brian making light fun of her about it really isn't helping his point.
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 am

    Kiltron wrote:Yeah, Kayla just showed us all that she has no idea what ISO's are.  Brian making light fun of her about it really isn't helping his point.
    I don't know anything about Homebrew, USB Loader, or NeoGamma either. Sad


    _________________


    Credits to the almighty Gus.
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Fasuke on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 am

    Brian, why don't you tell us the truth and talk about Ethan and about your team? That is the best thing you can do at this point.


    _________________
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:45 am

    Fasuke wrote:Brian, why don't you tell us the truth and talk about Ethan and about your team? That is the best thing you can do at this point.
    Already told you the truth regarding this situation, same with the Ethan situation.


    _________________


    Credits to the almighty Gus.
    avatar
    NickingAde

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-06-17
    Age : 17
    Location : South Park

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:45 am

    Kayla doesn't use any hacks or anything, she streams and she I don't think she even has Riivolution. So why would you say that she has edited the POW, to look like a bill and I don't even think you can get 2 POWs simultaneously in the game.
    avatar
    Bounty

    Posts : 750
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Bounty on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 am

    TK64 wrote:He activated for the wrong item last set and got the bill. Probably a single shroom was his urge, bad luck on his part that a shock happened and the person next to him was recording but he's an idiot.

    This is the most likely case imo.


    _________________

    Poptartman7

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2013-02-28

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

    Fasuke is right. Maybe we should talk about Chrome's hideout.... orrrre maybe Disneyland or............

    Spoiler:
    PENGUINS
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

    NickingAde wrote:Kayla doesn't use any hacks or anything, she streams and she I don't think she even has Riivolution. So why would you say that she has edited the POW, to look like a bill and I don't even think you can get 2 POWs simultaneously in the game.
    Like I said I don't know shit about hacking either. Anyone can use that excuse, nice try though, although this community is a joke so it works in yours and the communities' case.


    _________________


    Credits to the almighty Gus.
    avatar
    Mewwy

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Mewwy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

    NickingAde wrote:So why would you say that she has edited the POW, to look like a bill and I don't even think you can get 2 POWs simultaneously in the game.
    wat confused
    avatar
    NickingAde

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-06-17
    Age : 17
    Location : South Park

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 am

    In all seriousness, someone should lock this, because we all now that Brian's a hacker, and he'll never be in any competitive community again.
    avatar
    Mewwy

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Mewwy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 am

    he is in the mk7 community and likely to be in mk8 community, lol
    avatar
    Fasuke

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : São Paulo

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Fasuke on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:49 am

    People thinks you are an idiot because you are always hacking and screwing over everything. If I were you I would at least be nice and tell the truth, there is no point at giving shit excuses like you are doing. I'm not trying to attack you, I'm actually trying to help you case you didn't understand.


    _________________
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:49 am

    I'll say one last thing and I'm officially done with this thread, if you have anything else to tell me talk to me on Skype (coreofmk).

    Last thing I'm gonna say- I have a 30.3 GP avr. in D2 of this league on conditionals, with all of the top clans. Why would I have a reason to have versus a pile of shit clan to do good? There is no reason, and now you can all stop calling me a hac--- owait, keep going!


    _________________


    Credits to the almighty Gus.

    Poptartman7

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2013-02-28

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:49 am

    He hacks mk7 also. idk why hes not on mk7 league kondishanalz

    D

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2012-05-14

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by D on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 am

    Please Brian, just stop. Your claim on saying the recorder editing his/her ISO is the most goofy, foolish, retarded, bullshit, intelligent deficient, lack of brain cells excuse you have pulled. There's no defending what happened, the holy angels (wally) gave you shot and let you play in this league. You bit yourself in the ass.

    Poptartman7

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2013-02-28

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 am

    Lol @D ... i think you mean "Like of Brian Cells" not brain
    avatar
    NickingAde

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-06-17
    Age : 17
    Location : South Park

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 am

    Brian wrote:I'll say one last thing and I'm officially done with this thread, if you have anything else to tell me talk to me on Skype (coreofmk).

    Last thing I'm gonna say- I have a 30.3 GP avr. in D2 of this league on conditionals, with all of the top clans. Why would I have a reason to have versus a pile of shit clan to do good? There is no reason, and now you can all stop calling me a hac--- owait, keep going!

    Actually you have a 28.8 GP avr.

    Just saying

    Sponsored content

    Re: Brian... again

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 am