Brian... again

Brian

Re: Brian... again

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:02 am

VeilMKW wrote:Everyone can hold items,except your wasn't legit,as Quinn said,by making that excuse,you threw yourself under the bus,you're done this time,enough is enough.
    Alright, I guess I'll need to explain myself more clearly here.

I got the box in 4th at the blue strips right at the wall glitch part in 4th, made the wall glitch, so I passed 4th place and took over 3rd. Still holding my item after the last set of boxes, I got shocked and lost my item.

Credits to the almighty Gus.

Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 am

So you got a bill in 4th and then decided to hold it to the end of the race. Makes perfect sence now
    Zero

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 am

LOL^^
    Veil

Post by Veil on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 am

Brian wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:Everyone can hold items,except your wasn't legit,as Quinn said,by making that excuse,you threw yourself under the bus,you're done this time,enough is enough.

I got the box in 4th at the blue strips right at the wall glitch part in 4th, made the wall glitch, so I passed 4th place and took over 3rd. Still holding my item after the last set of boxes, I got shocked and lost my item.

Which is a bill? Your funny dude.
    Tanner

Post by Tanner on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 am

Brian wrote:I never knew holding an item (with Kayla's modded game) was considered hacking.

I guess a lot of people are cheaters.
    Let me spell this out for you. Around mid lap2, the shock happened and Kayla starred you. You went up to the zipper, however you touched a box in 7th, since there were two people suiciding. Since a bill isn't possible in 7th, one can assume you pulled a golden or triple shrooms from the way you started passing everybody. Fast forward to mid lap3, and you happen to be in 3rd. Others before have already mentioned this, but you can't get an item to disappear when shocked, pow'd, etc in 3rd. Even if you pulled an item in 4th, you would have used it by the point the shock came. So even if Kayla modded her game (which she didn't) you still dropped a bill in 3rd despite shrooming past people lap 3.

Good day to you hon.

Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 am

Brian wrote:

So you're telling everyone that you got a bill in 4th? The last time someone got a bill was when pigs flied
    Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 am

And that is why I said she edited her ISO, and made it seem like I had the bullet in that position.

Zero

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 am

Idk about anyone else but I see absolutely no reason why someone would edit an ISO to make items look like bullet bills when they are dropped
    Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

Zero wrote:Idk about anyone else but I see absolutely no reason why someone would edit an ISO to make items look like bullet bills when they are dropped
    If you don't believe me, look in an ISO through WiiScrubber, there's all kinds of weird shit you can do like that.

Kuzan

Post by Kuzan on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

why on god's green earth would you hold ur fucking bill?!?!?!?!?!

Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

0 has a point. Kayla obviously eddited her iso to make bloopers look like bullet bills
    Veil

Post by Veil on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 am

Brian wrote:And that is why I said she edited her ISO, and made it seem like I had the bullet in that position.

The chances of her doing that is that slim of which I am sure is less than 0.01%,just admit it,you screwed up,now enjoy your place in the prestigious banlist.
    Zero

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 am

Brian wrote:
    Zero wrote:Idk about anyone else but I see absolutely no reason why someone would edit an ISO to make items look like bullet bills when they are dropped
    If you don't believe me, look in an ISO through WiiScrubber, there's all kinds of weird shit you can do like that.
    I never said it wasn't possible I was questioning the reasoning behind doing so because quite frankly there is no reason to do anything of the sort.

Would you mind telling us what item you did drop then?
    Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 am

VeilMKW wrote:
    Brian wrote:And that is why I said she edited her ISO, and made it seem like I had the bullet in that position.

The chances of her doing that is that slim of which I am sure is less than 0.01%,just admit it,you screwed up,now enjoy your place in the prestigious banlist.
    I won't admit something I didn't do. Lmao.

@ All the people still saying I dropped a bullet in 3rd: I didn't actually have that item, I had a POW, and she modded her game to switch items around.

Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 am

I like my pows bullet bill flavored also
    Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am

It's funny reading the immaturity in this thread. If it's such a serious case, why are my valid points not being taken serious?

Tanner

Post by Tanner on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 am

Brian wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:

@ All the people still saying I dropped a bullet in 3rd: I didn't actually have that item, I had a POW, and she modded her game to switch items around.
    Why would you not have used that then? You were 3rd, and we were top 2. Admit it, you dun goofed, you silly goose.

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 am

Your "valid points" include accusing someone of making POW blocks appear as Bullet Bills when they are dropped in a race... you can't be serious...
    Veil

Post by Veil on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 am

Because a player like you can't be taken seriously.
    Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 am

Tanner wrote:
    Brian wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:

Why would you not have used that then? You were 3rd, and we were top 2. Admit it, you dun goofed, you silly goose.
    Why would I not use that item? Maybe because I was waiting to target pow you guys and just when I was about to use it, the shock occured.

NickingAde

Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 am

Kuzan wrote:why on god's green earth would you hold ur fucking bill?!?!?!?!?!

I think he was cycling through his items getting a shroom, but I'm not an expert on this subject.
    Tanner

Post by Tanner on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 am

Brian wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Brian wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:

Why would I not use that item? Maybe because I was waiting to target pow you guys and just when I was about to use it, the shock occured.
    Jam was pretty much around the turn when the shock happened. Next?

Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

Tanner wrote:
    Brian wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Brian wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:

Jam was pretty much around the turn when the shock happened. Next?
    Never said I was aiming for 1st, since he was 2-3 seconds ahead of me and that wouldn't have helped. Was aiming for Kayla.

NickingAde

Post by NickingAde on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 am

Brian wrote:It's funny reading the immaturity in this thread. If it's such a serious case, why are my valid points not being taken serious?

Your valid points, if you can call it that, are invalid, as someone else said, the chances of Kayla changing the texture of a blooper is very low, and it's weird how you goldened up, and then miraculously recieve a bill in 3rd.
    If you can admit to it, it'd be over now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 pm