Brian... again

Q

Re: Brian... again

Post by Q on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 am

Kayla;

Post by Kayla; on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 am

I am now uploading proof that during this war I didnt change the items or whatever you call it

Post by Crit on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 am

Wow brian I trusted you dude..

]
    Brian

Post by Brian on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 am

♪Kαγl@ wrote:I am now uploading proof that during this war I didnt change the items or whatever you call it
    Are you uploading the fact that someone lost a POW from a shock, getting starred, or mega'd? Because changing your item in the item box is different then actually changing it while its falling, I believe.

Credits to the almighty Gus.
    Poliwhirl

Post by Poliwhirl on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 am

honestly are we done yet?

Post by tobtheking2 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:28 am

Just ban him, for ever srsly
    He has been caught hacking 3 times ? 4 times? I don't even know but his is just as stupid as he was 2-3 Years ago (facepalm)

Post by NFO_Steve on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:32 am

Brian wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:
    Brian wrote:And that is why I said she edited her ISO, and made it seem like I had the bullet in that position.

The chances of her doing that is that slim of which I am sure is less than 0.01%,just admit it,you screwed up,now enjoy your place in the prestigious banlist.
    I won't admit something I didn't do. Lmao.

@ All the people still saying I dropped a bullet in 3rd: I didn't actually have that item, I had a POW, and she modded her game to switch items around.

uhm why would you hold a pow there when enemy as top 2? .___.
    ohai

KillerUnit

Post by KillerUnit on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 am

The excuses that have been made in this thread by Brian to deter this instance of him dropping a bullet bill have been comical to say the least. Thanks for the laughs.
    BetoMan

Post by BetoMan on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 am

hax0r

Kiltron

Post by Kiltron on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 am

KillerUnit wrote:The excuses that have been made in this thread by Brian to deter this instance of him dropping a bullet bill have been comical to say the least. Thanks for the laughs.
    Just to humor him, Kayla is uploading a video of the race before where she stop stared a bill out of him that he had gotten in 9th.  Sorry Brian, you don't get pow's in 9th
    Danov

Post by Danov on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 am

Kiltron wrote:Just to humor him, Kayla is uploading a video of the race before where she stop stared a bill out of him that he had gotten in 9th.  Sorry Brian, you don't get pow's in 9th
    LMAO this is so amazing, ban him forever now please, this is precisely why people shouldn't be given more chances.

Post by Lakitu on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 am

Basketball

Season 5 || n§» || Division 3 || 3-1
    Luckoftheirish

Post by Luckoftheirish on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 am

As unlikely as it is that Brian didn't hack a bill, I think people are accusing him too quickly. Nobody has shown any hard proof of him hacking yet, and his point is legitimate - Kayla could easily have edited the item and has showed no proof that she didn't, she has merely claimed she doesn't know how to hack. I'm a bit uneducated on the subject since the closest I've come to hacking is installing custom tracks via letterbomb, but there is still a tiny, tiny possibility that Brian is telling the truth. Say that Kayla has edited her items, she may have changed POWs to bills but that doesn't mean to say that she necessarily changed bills to POWs too, bills could still be bills, so a video of Kayla starring a bill out of Brian in 9th or whatever is no proof at all.

While it is incredibly fishy I think it's wrong to comdemn Brian when Kayla has provided no hard proof of anything to do with her ISO and item textures. Brian may have a spotted history and I think it's very likely that this is hacks but until there is hard evidence I don't think that any actions taken are fair. I'd like to see the whole war Kayla recorded to see if any other items dropped were fishy or edited. I think in this situation it's important to be unbiased and look at it sensibly without jumping on the bandwagon. For all we know this could have been a very elaborate 'frame Brian' operation, or it could have been straight-up hacks on Brian's part. Who's to know until we see more proof.
    Chain

Post by Chain on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 am

Locked for now, we've enough proofs to start a concrete discuss in the staff.

Thanks to Kayla for pointing that out.

If there are anymore questions feel free to add my Skype: chaisawmanfan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:03 pm