[W7] Chrome's Hideout : 450 - 282 : Charged Brigade

Trevor

Re: [W7] Chrome's Hideout : 450 - 282 : Charged Brigade

Post by Trevor on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 pm

I don't even give a shit, TK needs to act a little more mature on this site if he expects anyone to take him seriously as an admin, I never even said anything about Gus being accused of hacking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] weREE rs the LEAK mammmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ETHAN

Post by ETHAN on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:02 pm

TK64 wrote:He's going to be on conditional now, you can be god damn certain of that. Gus was commonly accused of hacking back in the day so it's not hard to tell why he signed up with a different name.
    "Commonly"?, I may have been accused of hacking twice ever, I never really did good enough in wars to be accused of hacking. The only "hacking" I ever did was custom tracks way way way back when the only way to load those was through iso/wiiscrubber.  But what ever the mods say go! #conditionals

Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:08 pm

GGs, hopefully Brian will confirm my conditional as I haven't seen that posted anywhere yet, if not I'll just link it though I'm sure it shouldn't be an issue.
    Brian

Post by Brian on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:09 pm

I can confirm Wally's conditional participation.

Credits to the almighty Gus.
    TK64

Post by TK64 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Trevor wrote:TK, stop acting like an asshole and start acting like a mod, if you're going to be in such a high position, actually show some respect to people on the site, thanks.

i show disrespect in many of my posts but there was nothing wrong with what i said up there buddy. i was just stating my opinion that he probably made an alt because of his reputation, and the FACT that he most certainly will be put on the conditional list. hell, ethan would have been put on conditionals anyways after this match Gus or not.

Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place
    Trevor

Post by Trevor on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Oh well #conditionals trending on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] weREE rs the LEAK mammmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Brian

Post by Brian on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

#GUSPFORCONDITIONALS

ETHAN

Post by ETHAN on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Trevor wrote:Oh well #conditionals trending on twitter
    YES BOOOOOIIIIII!!!!! #CONDITIONALS

Post by Trevor on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:15 pm

#FREEGUSP

Brian

Post by Brian on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Told you it wasn't me. Although I didn't really think it would be Gus either.

CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Brian wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So in YOUR clan you had no idea who he was?

Season 1 - Division 2 - 3rd Place - 6th MVP ( 34.8 )
    Season 2 - Division 4 - 2nd Place - 6th MVP ( 29.1 )
    Season 3 - Division 3 - 6th Place - 14th MVP ( 27.8 )
    Season 5 - Division 5 - TBA

No Surrender 2
    Brian

Post by Brian on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 pm

CHEE2E12 wrote:
    Brian wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So in YOUR clan you had no idea who he was?

I told numerous people this before, no I didn't know who it was.

I took all of Clan Thunder's best players and had them transfer to Chrome's Hideout for IL.
    Fuadius

Post by Fuadius on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 pm

TK64 wrote:He's going to be on conditional now, you can be god damn certain of that. Gus was commonly accused of hacking back in the day so it's not hard to tell why he signed up with a different name.
    Actually..... Gus was for a fact not commonly accused of hacking. If you THINK he was, site your sources because assumptions and finger pointing galore!
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 pm

INB4 NOVA

- Gandhi
    Gatlin

Post by Gatlin on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 am

I dream of a day where hacking in video games doesn't exist and no accusations can be thrown out.
    Brian

Post by Brian on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:51 am

That's what conditionals are for, sir.

Gatlin

Post by Gatlin on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

That's a good joke.
    Brian

Post by Brian on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 am

I guess.

Savage

Post by Savage on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Brian wrote:That's what conditionals are for, sir.
    #Cobra
    Bounty

Post by Bounty on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:20 pm

I remember Gus, I don't recall anything about hack accusations for him but I could be wrong.

Post by Crit on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:41 pm

I just love how my war average has stayed the same even with conditionals. :3

waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Crit wrote:I just love how my war average has stayed the same even with conditionals. :3
    Well that's good. I hope that nobody's falters, then it goes to show that a good amount of people playing may have been legit all along.
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:00 pm

I highly doubt that is Gus, he is probably just somebody banned/on conditionals alting.

Post by Crit on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:26 pm

waLuigi me wrote:
    Crit wrote:I just love how my war average has stayed the same even with conditionals. :3
    Well that's good. I hope that nobody's falters, then it goes to show that a good amount of people playing may have been legit all along.

I Really do think the coditionals list was abit much this season but eh I don't have a problem With it

My post wasn't directed towards you though. Its directed to two people. They know who they are :3

Thomas

Post by Thomas on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Alvin is back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm