Individuals - Week 3:

Fixtures - Week 3:

Any mistakes? Please let me know Wink

~BenDK

Last edited by BenDK on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
    tobtheking2

Re: 1-Up Conference |Tables and Fixtures

Post by tobtheking2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Insane Team is an German Clan and during the Summer time our timezone is CEST (UTC+2)
    But on 17.June is the EM-Soccer-Game between Germany and Denmark, so we need to play it one hour earlier Wink

Post by BenDK on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 am

tobtheking2 wrote:Insane Team is an German Clan and during the Summer time our timezone is CEST (UTC+2)
    But on 17.June is the EM-Soccer-Game between Germany and Denmark, so we need to play it one hour earlier Wink

Yeah, the problem was that in the excel was written for the summer times '2011' so I had to change it to '2012'. Now everything should be fine!

Updated first week!

~BenDK

Mark

Post by Mark on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Thats the problem with this league. AP dominated NT but 200 points are deducted for dumb little things so we lose by 17. I do not see how NT deserves to win in any way. Besides even if someone else played instead of Chiska its not like they were not going to score 18 points which would have still made AP win with the other 100 point deduction. Pretty dumb in my opinion how a little mistake of not adding someone to the clan thread can cost us an entire war that we dominated.
    BenDK

Post by BenDK on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Mark wrote:Thats the problem with this league. AP dominated NT but 200 points are deducted for dumb little things so we lose by 17. I do not see how NT deserves to win in any way. Besides even if someone else played instead of Chiska its not like they were not going to score 18 points which would have still made AP win with the other 100 point deduction. Pretty dumb in my opinion how a little mistake of not adding someone to the clan thread can cost us an entire war that we dominated.

Play after the rules, so you deserve to win. Leroy didnt show up his videos after 72hours but Eirik did.
    Chiska was to late for registering, so he was not allowed to play. Rules are rules.
    The argument that Eirik told you that Leroy doesnt have to show up his racings is not available since I got the entire war of him.

Updated again, lock got his points back. Thats the last update for this week.

~BenDK
    BenDK

Post by BenDK on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:38 am

Updated Week 2!
    BenDK

Post by BenDK on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Updated Week 3!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content