[W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Share
    avatar
    BlakeUK

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2012-08-15
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by BlakeUK on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:48 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Last edited by FU Blake on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total


    _________________
    Roster

    Clan History:
    || No Surrender | | Friends United || Meteor || λωakenings || λρocalypse || Friends United

    IL History:
    | Season 2 Division 2 | Friends United | 4-1-5 | 5th |
    | Season 3 Division 6 | Nitro Nation Dashers | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 4 Division 7 | Wild Spirits | 8-0-2 | 1st |
    | Season 5 Division 6 | Apocalypse 2 | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 6 Division X | Friends United |


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    banners:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Veil

    Posts : 437
    Join date : 2012-10-23
    Age : 18
    Location : Singapore

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Veil on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 pm

    So much for Father's day......

    Kayla;

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Age : 18

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Kayla; on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:01 pm

    Hope Monk gets better, and Rico his internet lol.


    _________________
    holy cancer
    avatar
    Rico

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2012-09-05
    Age : 27

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Rico on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 pm

    Yeah next friday i will get the new internet. I still wont to play il,because this league sucks so many balls and the conditional shit is the biggest fail ever.


    im gonna finish this season for n3 and i really hope we can stay in this division and will get any il players.
    avatar
    tobtheking2

    Posts : 473
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by tobtheking2 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 pm

    ^Sry not my fault that you're on Conditionals c:
    But w/e just play the Match as soon as you want~


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 pm

    ♪Kαγl@ wrote:Hope Monk gets better, and Rico his internet lol.



    Yeah thx it go in right way iam fit the next days and i hope we can play this match maybe this weekend or iam sure we will if ap can play also thx for reshedule this for us Smile
    avatar
    Stevens94

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Camborne, England

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Stevens94 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 pm

    Nothing can stop the Hitman. (flex)
    Get well soon Monk!


    _________________
    Rτ Sτενεηs
    Go with the Floω.
    avatar
    Maxøu

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 22
    Location : France

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Maxøu on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 pm

    Np for the rescheduling of this, father's day, hospital... we couldn't take the 100-0.


    _________________
    Season 1 : Team D'OEUF
    Season 2 : Team D'OEUF
    Season 3 : Forgotten Legends
    Season 4 : Σlegance ( clan retired from IL )
    Season 5 : λρocalypse 2

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:56 pm

    Stevens94 wrote:Nothing can stop the Hitman. (flex)
    Get well soon Monk!


    Jake:heart:


    Yeah thx Maxou i will contact you guys at friday even we dont have best lu but we try friday or saturday we want play it fast because we dont like delays but we had no chance to get 5 after it happend to me and we are only 8 players in moment who can play and rico cant play il since he play mkw over a umts stick and cant do conditional with it xD
    avatar
    Vettel

    Posts : 418
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Vettel on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 am

    ^
    yea whats wrong with the new quoting thingy

    glad to hear this got rescheduled!

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:58 am

    Vettel wrote:^
    yea whats wrong with the new quoting thingy

    glad to hear this got rescheduled!


    Yeah idk, but it sux idk why it  changed
    avatar
    Vettel

    Posts : 418
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Vettel on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm

    Fw Monk wrote:
    Vettel wrote:^
    yea whats wrong with the new quoting thingy

    glad to hear this got rescheduled!


    Yeah idk, but it sux idk why it  changed


    figured out how it works...hehe

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:54 pm

    ok since i cant contact anyone from Ap i would like to ask if we can play friday like normal il time since we cant do it saturday would be nice if it work for you thx in advance:) @Vettel you need to tell me how xD
    avatar
    BlakeUK

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2012-08-15
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by BlakeUK on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 am

    Fw Monk wrote:ok since i cant contact anyone from Ap i would like to ask if we can play friday like normal il time since we cant do it saturday would be nice if it work for you thx in advance:) @Vettel you need to tell me how xD

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    You have to click on the thing the arrow is pointing to, inorder get the quote back to the way it was before this update.

    +

    I accepted you on skype, Im usually on invisible mode because I get pm'd alot to war and ally for other clans but Ill be on skype throughout today and Vettel should be online in the evening sometime so pm any of us, thanks


    _________________
    Roster

    Clan History:
    || No Surrender | | Friends United || Meteor || λωakenings || λρocalypse || Friends United

    IL History:
    | Season 2 Division 2 | Friends United | 4-1-5 | 5th |
    | Season 3 Division 6 | Nitro Nation Dashers | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 4 Division 7 | Wild Spirits | 8-0-2 | 1st |
    | Season 5 Division 6 | Apocalypse 2 | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 6 Division X | Friends United |


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    banners:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 pm

    FU Blake wrote:
    Fw Monk wrote:ok since i cant contact anyone from Ap i would like to ask if we can play friday like normal il time since we cant do it saturday would be nice if it work for you thx in advance:) @Vettel you need to tell me how xD

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    You have to click on the thing the arrow is pointing to, inorder get the quote back to the way it was before this update.

    +

    I accepted you on skype, Im usually on invisible mode because I get pm'd alot to war and ally for other clans but Ill be on skype throughout today and Vettel should be online in the evening sometime so pm any of us, thanks


    Ahh ok thx :=)


    also we will play il tommorow normal il time if nothing happend to Ap or us thx for easy handle Blake:)
    avatar
    BlakeUK

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2012-08-15
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by BlakeUK on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 pm

    Edited the First post with the results. GGs


    _________________
    Roster

    Clan History:
    || No Surrender | | Friends United || Meteor || λωakenings || λρocalypse || Friends United

    IL History:
    | Season 2 Division 2 | Friends United | 4-1-5 | 5th |
    | Season 3 Division 6 | Nitro Nation Dashers | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 4 Division 7 | Wild Spirits | 8-0-2 | 1st |
    | Season 5 Division 6 | Apocalypse 2 | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 6 Division X | Friends United |


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    banners:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    BlackMagic

    Posts : 438
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 24

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by BlackMagic on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:15 pm

    carry me Eddy, #Ibelieve
    avatar
    Vettel

    Posts : 418
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Vettel on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm

    told ya Eddy
    god guys we are amazing, I'm the new Smoke...using wheel but scoring better!!!
    was reaklly intense until last race
    avatar
    BlakeUK

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2012-08-15
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by BlakeUK on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:18 pm

    Vettel wrote:told ya Eddy
    god guys we are amazing, I'm the new Smoke...using wheel but scoring better!!!
    was reaklly intense until last race

    that makes me the new pika right?


    _________________
    Roster

    Clan History:
    || No Surrender | | Friends United || Meteor || λωakenings || λρocalypse || Friends United

    IL History:
    | Season 2 Division 2 | Friends United | 4-1-5 | 5th |
    | Season 3 Division 6 | Nitro Nation Dashers | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 4 Division 7 | Wild Spirits | 8-0-2 | 1st |
    | Season 5 Division 6 | Apocalypse 2 | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 6 Division X | Friends United |


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    banners:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

    dc cost us the war intensive war we had top4 in 4on5 whole race mt  top2 was gone but nope shock came and bb took him to 1 place than we where i think down by 6 or 7 before last race and again dc and we got tbut top 4 ed last race.This seasons we havent any luck but its ok we tried our best.

    GGs AP gl last matches
    avatar
    Vettel

    Posts : 418
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Vettel on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 pm

    FU Blake wrote:
    Vettel wrote:told ya Eddy
    god guys we are amazing, I'm the new Smoke...using wheel but scoring better!!!
    was reaklly intense until last race

    that makes me the new pika right?
    no eddy is the new pika...loook at result table Razz
    avatar
    BlakeUK

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2012-08-15
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by BlakeUK on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 pm

    Fw Monk wrote:dc cost us the war intensive war we had top4 in 4on5 whole race mt  top2 was gone but nope shock came and bb took him to 1 place than we where i think down by 6 or 7 before last race and again dc and we got tbut top 4 ed last race.This seasons we havent any luck but its ok we tried our best.

    GGs AP gl last matches

    Yeah, it was very close. n3 were actually down by 3 until last race. You guys played lots better than when we faced you last in week 2. I hope you remain 4th and don't go down to division 7. Anyway, gl in your next matches.

    Vettel wrote:
    FU Blake wrote:
    Vettel wrote:told ya Eddy
    god guys we are amazing, I'm the new Smoke...using wheel but scoring better!!!
    was reaklly intense until last race

    that makes me the new pika right?
    no eddy is the new pika...loook at result table Razz

    Look at the Division 6 standings Smile


    _________________
    Roster

    Clan History:
    || No Surrender | | Friends United || Meteor || λωakenings || λρocalypse || Friends United

    IL History:
    | Season 2 Division 2 | Friends United | 4-1-5 | 5th |
    | Season 3 Division 6 | Nitro Nation Dashers | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 4 Division 7 | Wild Spirits | 8-0-2 | 1st |
    | Season 5 Division 6 | Apocalypse 2 | 9-0-1 | 1st |
    | Season 6 Division X | Friends United |


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    banners:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Fw Monk

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-07-20

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Fw Monk on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 pm

    [quote="FU Blake"]
    Fw Monk wrote:dc cost us the war intensive war we had top4 in 4on5 whole race mt  top2 was gone but nope shock came and bb took him to 1 place than we where i think down by 6 or 7 before last race and again dc and we got tbut top 4 ed last race.This seasons we havent any luck but its ok we tried our best.

    GGs AP gl last matches

    Yeah, it was very close. n3 were actually down by 3 until last race. You guys played lots better than when we faced you last in week 2. I hope you remain 4th and don't go down to division 7. Anyway, gl in your next matches.

    yeah we try our best and we had best lu now thats the reason Smile but Ap played beter aswell than last time.)
    avatar
    Vettel

    Posts : 418
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Vettel on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 pm

    Fw Monk wrote:
    FU Blake wrote:
    Fw Monk wrote:dc cost us the war intensive war we had top4 in 4on5 whole race mt  top2 was gone but nope shock came and bb took him to 1 place than we where i think down by 6 or 7 before last race and again dc and we got tbut top 4 ed last race.This seasons we havent any luck but its ok we tried our best.

    GGs AP gl last matches

    Yeah, it was very close. n3 were actually down by 3 until last race. You guys played lots better than when we faced you last in week 2. I hope you remain 4th and don't go down to division 7. Anyway, gl in your next matches.

    yeah we try our best and we had best lu now thats the reason :)but Ap played beter aswell than last time.)

    we have pro wheelers now...tahts why we are better
    avatar
    Nin10dO

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Your soul.

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Nin10dO on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:10 pm

    Congrats, λρ.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W7] Ap 383 - 349 n3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 am