[W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Share
    avatar
    Brock

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Germany

    [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Brock on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:28 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    !7 Eagle - 40 + 40 + 14 = 94
    !7 Netsky - 36 + 19 + 28 = 83
    !7 Complex - 29 + 22 + 31 = 82
    !7 Brock - 20 + 32 + 21 = 73
    !7 Phil - 3 + 0 + 15 = 18

    n§ Casey B - 38 + 40 + 33 = 111
    n§ Olifre - 23 + 37 + 44 = 104
    n§ Fabe - 24 + 28 + 29 = 81
    n§ Danov - 30 + 22 + 28 = 80
    n§ Indi - 1 + 4 + 1 = 6

    GP 1 = 128 : 116
    GP 2 = 113 : 131
    GP 3 = 109 : 135

    !7 335 : 382 n§

    Notes:
    - Indi can confirm our startups
    - Casey B streamed his startup to me

    Pictures:
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Last edited by Brock on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    BlackMagic

    Posts : 438
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 23

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by BlackMagic on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:28 pm

    rip in peace haku
    avatar
    ~vooky~

    Posts : 255
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by ~vooky~ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

    BlackMagic wrote:rip in peace haku
    ^


    Phil

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 66

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Phil on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

    WowyesGGsn§worstteamevercan'tevenwinasingleracewithouthavingahackedshock. stillusingaformerhackerlikecaseyBwhohasbeenaltinginILforliketwoseasonstraight. andeventhoughtheyalreadygotawinduetopentaltiesanda+/-of~300+theywon'tevenwinthedivision. bigteam. GGsseeyouindiv4suckers.
    avatar
    ~vooky~

    Posts : 255
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by ~vooky~ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 pm

    Casey B's amazing shockdodges

    -GGs
    -that GP3 amazing
    -GL for your next match

    PS: wird wohl kein Brot für dich geben Jens Suspect


    Last edited by ~vooky~ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    CHEE2E12

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2012-05-19

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by CHEE2E12 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 pm

    rest in peace in peace haku


    _________________

    Season 1 - Division 2 - 3rd Place - 6th MVP ( 34.8 )
    Season 2 - Division 4 - 2nd Place - 6th MVP ( 29.1 )
    Season 3 - Division 3 - 6th Place - 14th MVP ( 27.8 )
    Season 5 - Division 5 - TBA



    No Surrender 2

    Phil

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 66

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Phil on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:34 pm

    And yes, maybe someone of the staff can explain why n§ is STILL allowed to use casey B aka Haku! I mean if there's someone around here who cares about that league since bounty left.
    avatar
    Suppar!

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Location : Milan

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Suppar! on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 pm

    Casey the cheateur. affraid

    Nice win boys


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Danov

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Danov on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 pm

    Phil wrote:And yes, maybe someone of the staff can explain why n§ is STILL allowed to use casey B aka Haku! I mean if there's someone around here who cares about that league since bounty left.
    You mention Casey B, but no players such as Brian and caught hackers. Casey has NEVER been caught hacking. So people are allowed to use Brian but we aren't allowed to use Casey? Explain please? GG's to everyone in !7 apart from this fucktard was a fun war.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    ~vooky~

    Posts : 255
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by ~vooky~ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 pm

    btw where was Haku? Suspect

    Netsky

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2012-05-15

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Netsky on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:41 pm

    GGs n§

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Fabe

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Belgium

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Fabe on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 pm

    Phil wrote:WowyesGGsn§worstteamevercan'tevenwinasingleracewithouthavingahackedshock. stillusingaformerhackerlikecaseyBwhohasbeenaltinginILforliketwoseasonstraight. andeventhoughtheyalreadygotawinduetopentaltiesanda+/-of~300+theywon'tevenwinthedivision. bigteam. GGsseeyouindiv4suckers.


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    idiot

    ggs!7

    Phil

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 66

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Phil on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

    Danov wrote:
    You mention Casey B, but no players such as Brian and caught hackers. Casey has NEVER been caught hacking. So people are allowed to use Brian but we aren't allowed to use Casey? Explain please? GG's to everyone in !7 apart from this fucktard was a fun war.

    So you really want to deny the fact that n§ has been using Casey's as a alt in the previous seasons even tho he has been banned from this league? LOL!!!
    avatar
    Dugo

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 20

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Dugo on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 pm

    nS is cheap! nS is shit! nS is hack! nS is dodge! cheers santa farao

    Gj guys you all are really good xo

    Eaglez I love you


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    ~vooky~

    Posts : 255
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by ~vooky~ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 pm

    Dugz I love you
    avatar
    Danov

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Danov on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 pm

    Phil wrote:
    Danov wrote:
    You mention Casey B, but no players such as Brian and caught hackers. Casey has NEVER been caught hacking. So people are allowed to use Brian but we aren't allowed to use Casey? Explain please? GG's to everyone in !7 apart from this fucktard was a fun war.

    So you really want to deny the fact that n§ has been using Casey's as a alt in the previous seasons even tho he has been banned from this league? LOL!!!
    But has Casey ever been banned? I'd like to see proof of this ridiculous claim.
    avatar
    BlackMagic

    Posts : 438
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 23

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by BlackMagic on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:48 pm

    Casey was banned in WCL for helping frame someone for hacking, casey never hacked himself when he was banned. He stayed banned in WCL since than, but when IL started, Casey was taken off the list I believe. So all these season Casey could have played without the name Haku.
    avatar
    Danov

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Danov on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:51 pm

    So he hasn't actually been banned from this league? Thought not.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    nSindi

    Posts : 111
    Join date : 2012-06-01
    Age : 21

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by nSindi on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:56 pm

    GG's !7!
    First of all Phil, I recorded the full war so if you think I hacked, you are right Smile)))
    and was there any need for those comments? Where at one point did we insult you, bro.
    It was an intense war, bit like a roller-coaster.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Casey・B

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-28

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Casey・B on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:59 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Crash

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Crash on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:01 pm

    Fabe wrote:
    Phil wrote:WowyesGGsn§worstteamevercan'tevenwinasingleracewithouthavingahackedshock. stillusingaformerhackerlikecaseyBwhohasbeenaltinginILforliketwoseasonstraight. andeventhoughtheyalreadygotawinduetopentaltiesanda+/-of~300+theywon'tevenwinthedivision. bigteam. GGsseeyouindiv4suckers.


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    idiot

    ggs!7
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Danov

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Danov on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:05 pm

    Guys (Phil) no drama now, let's all be friends.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    ~vooky~

    Posts : 255
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Germany

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by ~vooky~ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

    lets hug each other (hug) Embarassed

    Phil

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 66

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Phil on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

    Alright. So Casey B was Haku. Thanks for pointing that out finally Smile
    I guess he has been using his alt fc to bypass conditionals in the previous seasons!?!
    And this is, in my opionion, comparable to what Alvin did. So there is still the open, not-answered question: Why has noone from the staff dealt with this case so far?
    avatar
    Danov

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Danov on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:10 pm

    Phil wrote:Alright. So Casey B was Haku. Thanks for pointing that out finally Smile
    I guess he has been using his alt fc to bypass conditionals in the previous seasons!?!
    And this is, in my opionion, comparable to what Alvin did. So there is still the open, not-answered question: Why has noone from the staff dealt with this case so far?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W6] !7 335 vs 382 n§

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 am