[W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Share

    Katron

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-06-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Katron on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:21 pm

    Start up:


    Last edited by Katron on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Thomas

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : France

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Thomas on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 am

    i. However, those who transfer after a week's originally scheduled war time will not be able to participate in that war if the war is rescheduled to a later date/time (post-Sunday) rather than a previous date/time.

    I'm not whining since I'm not in iD, I just apply penalties when they're needed, but well since even reg admins seem to not to know the rules I'll just give a warning for now, next time please read the rules, and I'll ask pics for every wars now, because it seems like some players only play for the MVP title and remove points from their partners and add points to themselves
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Luke on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 am

    thomas biased mod i call him to be replaced.

    Antho

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2012-09-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Antho on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 am

    In what ways Thomas is a biased mod? He just do his admin job, applying rules...

    Katron

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-06-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Katron on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:14 pm

    Sorry Thomas. My fault. There was a player named Thomas playing for iD which I assumed was you.
    avatar
    Bre'z

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-12

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Bre'z on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 am

    Dodge dodge dodge !

    Please don't joke. Thx.
    And GG Javo !
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Luke on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 am

    Antho wrote:In what ways Thomas is a biased mod? He just do his admin job, applying rules...

    whats sarcasm?


    EDIT1:and why does it say "codes found, applying" in gecko for thomas' startup? http://prntscr.com/181l0k

    idk if hes blatant or I'm just stupid

    EDIT2: and why no results in your vid thomas? just straight into next race
    avatar
    Bre'z

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-12

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Bre'z on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 am

    Yes, I need two code to connect in CWF.

    And for results, It's a fail, I did not want to put them for a shorter video.

    Top 3 / Maskass, pro.
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Luke on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:18 am

    Bre'z wrote:Yes, I need two code to connect in CWF.

    And for results, It's a fail, I did not want to put them for a shorter video.

    Top 3 / Maskass, pro.

    can you prove you only had those codes to get on wifi and not guru codes?
    avatar
    Blackjack

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : Dominican Republic

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Blackjack on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:43 am

    Then why didnt you do like Katron did, showing every code OFF except for unbanned codes?


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Thomas

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : France

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Thomas on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 pm

    hm indeed, if Thomas used codes he should have shown which codes he has used, I'll think about the penalty and let you know

    Katron

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-06-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Katron on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 pm

    Well, I have NO IDEA where the rule went for this, but I could have sworn it was to take away all the player's points. So since Thomas score 82, you'd have to take away his points. It's really only fair. I believe this has happened before.

    Antho

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2012-09-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Antho on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:31 pm

    As thomas said, he needs to connect with codes to go on wifi, I don't really know how all of that works and thomas didn't know how to do before playing the war, he wanted to ask our division admin but kc thomas wasn't connected on skype.

    The only thing we asked for him was to record the entire war to prevent accusations... That is what he did. And I'm sorry but that is just ridiculous to talk about guru, unless thomas is stupid, pulling 5 TCs in the war is BIG BIG guru.
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Luke on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:55 pm

    Antho wrote:As thomas said, he needs to connect with codes to go on wifi, I don't really know how all of that works and thomas didn't know how to do before playing the war, he wanted to ask our division admin but kc thomas wasn't connected on skype.

    The only thing we asked for him was to record the entire war to prevent accusations... That is what he did. And I'm sorry but that is just ridiculous to talk about guru, unless thomas is stupid, pulling 5 TCs in the war is BIG BIG guru.

    you're in iD, you'll defend him. I'm in KG, I'll say he hacked. Easiest thing is for KG and iD to step back and let the mods work it out
    avatar
    Bre'z

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-12

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Bre'z on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 pm

    Luke wrote:I'll say he hacked.
    Why and what ?
    Big guru.
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Brian on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

    His points should be removed. He could have had numerous cheat codes on instead of just an unban code. The only way to actually show which codes are actually on, is to show your computer screen (with a webcam so it can't be edited) and showing the codes you have enabled, then showing you putting the SD Card into your Wii and loading MKWii. There is also a possibility Katron could have hacked as well by using any codes that are not listed on USB Loader GX (ex: Guru hacks, etc. [not saying he did, though, just using that as an example]).


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Credits to the almighty Gus.
    avatar
    Blackheart

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mexico

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Blackheart on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm

    Brian wrote:His points should be removed. He could have had numerous cheat codes on instead of just an unban code. The only way to actually show which codes are actually on, is to show your computer screen (with a webcam so it can't be edited) and showing the codes you have enabled, then showing you putting the SD Card into your Wii and loading MKWii. There is also a possibility Katron could have hacked as well by using any codes that are not listed on USB Loader GX (ex: Guru hacks, etc. [not saying he did, though, just using that as an example]).


    Nope the way katron did it , its fine because it creates a .gct file that would replace any code previously inserted on the SD card


    _________________
    Kill or be killed.

    - Gandhi
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Luke on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 pm

    Bre'z wrote:
    Luke wrote:I'll say he hacked.
    Why and what ?
    Big guru.

    you clearly guru tcs cheers
    avatar
    Larrsauce

    Posts : 546
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Age : 20
    Location : Canada

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Larrsauce on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 pm

    TCs almost make me as wet as Luke does


    _________________
    [10:02:55 PM]  Kuzan: u do realise that more than half of the community hates u, right?
    [9:56:55 PM] plants1: u are fucking garbage at mkwii and ur probably garbage irl
    [9:57:10 PM] plants1: die in a fireplace christmas mornin

    Antho

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2012-09-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Antho on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 pm

    OMG, look at the video, there is the entire war posted from his side, when and where did he hack, what code did he use? To talk about guru is just irrelevant, it seems he didn't get 7 shocks in 9...

    The point is that thomas just didn't know how to proceed to do the startup perfectly, he is 15 and that could be understood. If he wanted to guru or use any code, he won't have record the entire war... Well, or maybe I'm completely illogical!
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Brian on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

    Antho wrote:OMG, look at the video, there is the entire war posted from his side, when and where did he hack, what code did he use? To talk about guru is just irrelevant, it seems he didn't get 7 shocks in 9...

    The point is that thomas just didn't know how to proceed to do the startup perfectly, he is 15 and that could be understood. If he wanted to guru or use any code, he won't have record the entire war... Well, or maybe I'm completely illogical!

    Not trying to argue here, but I think Guru codes are most used so that the suspected player can record and not get caught hacking since they are next to impossible to catch.

    Antho

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2012-09-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Antho on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:43 pm

    Of course, I don't know how exactly guru works but the goal is to get the item you want more or less, and this is not really visible even if you are streaming, but it seems that pulling 5 TCs using guru is just irrelevant. Well, all of that is just ridiculous since not any iD member hacked during this war and during all the past war played, we just got a deserved win.

    I would enjoy to know if all conditionnals had been until now done perfectly since this rule is so difficult to understand and apply for people as us who don't know at all how it works, and since it just makes lose time and fun.
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Luke on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

    Antho wrote:Of course, I don't know how exactly guru works but the goal is to get the item you want more or less, and this is not really visible even if you are streaming, but it seems that pulling 5 TCs using guru is just irrelevant. Well, all of that is just ridiculous since not any iD member hacked during this war and during all the past war played, we just got a deserved win.

    I would enjoy to know if all conditionnals had been until now done perfectly since this rule is so difficult to understand and apply for people as us who don't know at all how it works, and since it just makes lose time and fun.

    you are cheter
    avatar
    Thomas

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 22
    Location : France

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Thomas on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:43 pm

    Kinda stupid for iD to lose a war because of these conditional rules but well, rules are rules, I'll remove Thomas' points so final result is KG 344-306 iD, sorry iD

    Antho

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2012-09-23

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Antho on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 pm

    As stupid as conditionals rules. Tell me if I'm wrong but the goal of the rule is to avoid people to hack and offer fair wars. Well, it is obvious that thomas didn't hack during this war and just because he didn't follow perfectly the conditional rules with startup, we lose a war that we won fairly.

    I won't go further, I just play mkwii and create a team (iD) two years ago to have fun and try to progress in order to get a competitive team. I think we are probably one of the most legit team in the community (not any past of hackers, etc...). I personally don't need any other software on my wii like HBC, I just have my fucking game and I don't understand why people need to hack on a game.

    Well, it was more or less an interesting competition until this season with conditionals which are making die the interest. I let other iD members decide if they want to continue the competition, that is all for me, bye bye IL.

    Sponsored content

    Re: [W4] Kinetolic Gaming 344 - 288 impulsive Drivers

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:59 am