Yasha, WTF??

Javo.

Re: Yasha, WTF??

Post by Javo. on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 am

The amount of retardation and bias from kids who are supposed to be in positions of authority and/ or 'respected' clans reminds me of obama and his class of blue pukes in the whitehouse.

You get worried, try to speak out against it, then just laugh out in hopelessness at the immature idiocy spewed out by the mouthes of ignorant media fed followers of popular hate on anti-norm driven opinion, living for no one but themselves and what people of the same might think of them.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 am

Judging from the two perspectives one can perceive that it is indeed possible to pass someone by drafting even if they used a shroom. Disregarding the wheelie bump, Yasha would have easily passed me replicating not only the scenario, but also the result of RubenD's video. Had RubenD actually released his MT instead of holding it, he would have won the race.

Mikey's perspective shows that Yasha's draft would have easily passed me had the bump not occurred.

Yasha's video (laggy) showing that he did not shroom, but did in fact draft.

My video full frame.

RubenD's video full frame.

---

the orange boost thing is also incorrect as proven in yasha's previous post. cry is free cyclops 
    Chain

Post by Chain on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:18 am

everything has been said here.

Locking this for now as always if there are still some open question, pm me on Skype.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:07 pm