Yasha, WTF??

    Share
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm

    RubenD wrote:Can u see how this IL community only cares about rep and they're subjetive? You can't judge people because a good or bad rep. Is unfair if u dont see yasha's video only because i have bad rep and yasha has good rep, thats so pathetic. So are you telling me that a person with good rep can hack when he wants without being baned? LOOOL I bet my head of that if the person accused was Black or Alvin you all would say is hacks (rofl) Admit it, IL only cares about rep

    95% of IL mods are fucking lab hamsters, Thomas won't say shit about anyone in cB because he's under the control of the IL admins, and hoping that one day his endless ass kissing will get him a spot in a clan way out of his league.

    These mods were chosen because they listen to everything the admins say, and can't speak for themselves because they're choking on the multiple admin schlongs they got in their trap.
    avatar
    RubenD

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm

    Thomas wrote:Accusing someone only because you're slower than him is kinda funny, everything was said on the first page anyway so no need to add anything else I think Razz 

    Loooooool i cant stop laughing (rofl) Slower than him? We proved everything. A shroom is faster than a draft (proved with speedometer) and the mt before the stair only can save 0:050 (proved in time trial) You just say that cuz you dont even know the different between a shroom and a draft and you didnt even time trialed to get a bit of lines (rofl)


    _________________
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 20
    Location : Louth,Ireland

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Luke on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:52 pm

    Thomas wrote:Accusing someone only because you're slower than him is kinda funny, everything was said on the first page anyway so no need to add anything else I think Razz 

    why the fuck is this retard a mod or admin or whatever the hell the official name is
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Brian on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:53 pm

    Shwam, it's obvious the IL staff is completely biased.

    I was banned for something that someone else did by modding their game, yet Yasha gets no shit from IL staff for this.
    avatar
    PekeLexi

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2012-05-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Madrid

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by PekeLexi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:54 pm



    _________________
    avatar
    Rookie

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 21

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Rookie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:59 pm

    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

    Brian wrote:Shwam, it's obvious the IL staff is completely biased.

    I was banned for something that someone else did by modding their game, yet Yasha gets no shit from IL staff for this.

    u got bsed lmfao. people like "yasha doesnt hack cause he gets 100+" yet you do 98 in 2 gps with startup and are still a hacker over 1 texture edit someone framed you with
    avatar
    Brian

    Posts : 172
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Age : 57
    Location : dsdf

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Brian on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:05 pm

    incoherent bitches man

    !!!
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:09 pm

    buncha trailer park babies man
    avatar
    Rookie

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 21

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Rookie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:20 pm

    Well Brian you could be thankful that they let you play fir the time they did despite you getting caught hacking before then....

    You guys have a point and valid proof to be looked over but if all you're going to do is trash the staff over 1 person's response you most likely wont get anywhere with your case.

    Maybe if the rest of the staff acts the same way then you could trash them....but it's too early to do that now .-.

    Gabo/G'

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-06-24
    Age : 19
    Location : Masatepe, Masaya, Nicaragua :3

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Gabo/G' on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm

    Rookie wrote:No, why don't you actually pay attention to the thread? I've hardly looked at the thread and its clear Yasha's defense was he got a draft and now they've shown that he had orange coming from his pipes which you don't get from drafts.

    the orange coming from the pipes is the miniturbo (which you can cleary get if you go wide and then drift).

    Brian wrote:Shwam, it's obvious the IL staff is completely biased.

    I was banned for something that someone else did by modding their game, yet Yasha gets no shit from IL staff for this.

    Why don't you get an argument and then post?

    Thomas wrote:>2 members from KG accusing people of hack

    You're wrong, it's ">2 Brian fanboys"

    ~Before you rage at me I want to let you know...

    CRY IS FREE Very Happy 
    avatar
    Rookie

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 21

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Rookie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:38 pm

    Gabo/G' wrote:
    Rookie wrote:No, why don't you actually pay attention to the thread? I've hardly looked at the thread and its clear Yasha's defense was he got a draft and now they've shown that he had orange coming from his pipes which you don't get from drafts.

    the orange coming from the pipes is the miniturbo (which you can cleary get if you go wide and then drift).

    Brian wrote:Shwam, it's obvious the IL staff is completely biased.

    I was banned for something that someone else did by modding their game, yet Yasha gets no shit from IL staff for this.

    Why don't you get an argument and then post?

    Thomas wrote:>2 members from KG accusing people of hack

    You're wrong, it's ">2 Brian fanboys"

    ~Before you rage at me I want to let you know...

    CRY IS FREE Very Happy 

    The argument is that if he actually took the turn wide to get the mt that he wouldn't of been able to pass Ruben
    avatar
    RubenD

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:29 pm

    Anyone with a brain can explain me how is possible to defend him when everything was 100% proved if is not because friendship or because he has good rep? thanks


    _________________
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm

    ye man idk why these idiots still talking if there's 100% proof against him
    avatar
    Bounty

    Posts : 750
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Bounty on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:59 pm

    I think whether it was 100cc or 150cc/mirror would be important to know.

    And your avatar is hilarious shwam.


    _________________
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by yasha on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 pm

    lol at this thread. people who were caught hacking, suspicious of hacking, hang out with hackers are accusing me of hacks. play in D1 and try to even match my average with conditionals if one of your clans actually even manages to get into D1 LOL. my fault for not recording won't be making that same mistake again. next time one of you fags have a problem playing against me just ask me to stream my start up, I have nothing to hide.

    now all this talk about the orange sparks in my funky's "pipes"
    the first two pics are taken off the ruben's video, the third is off my recording
    -him shrooming: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif orange sparks
    -him mting at the end : http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif orange sparks again
    -myself mting: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif orange sparks again tho not as dark as ruben's quality is shit
    full video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EBIPZ8FwsM&feature=youtu.be

    Also lets see what you're accusing me of hacking: a shroom without an item box, after shock. In a day and age of mkw where gurus and forced items are so widely available (hell almost all of you got caught using them), you're accusing me of using 08 hacks.
    Won't be replying to this thread anymore as I've said everything I needed to say continue jizzing at the idea that you caught me hacking as you probably will use it as an excuse later if I beat you.
    avatar
    Mikey

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Mikey on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 pm

    KG clan coming here accusing people of hacking, that's a good one! This discussion was over on page one where it was clearly explained what happened, even more clearly now. Not even saying this just because Yasha is my teammate, I think it's fairly clear this is not cheats. Ironic that we have a bunch of past cheaters accusing Yasha. clown 

    And for you Brian: just give up bro, find another game. Everyone knows you're a liar and a hacker. pirat 
    avatar
    PekeLexi

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2012-05-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Madrid

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by PekeLexi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

    you think you are "good" cause you score high? lmao.
    Your proof is retarded. Bounty, as you can see this is 150.
    There is no way you could get close to RubenD that way even with 1 shroom, so I'm guessing you hacked 3 so it looked like you got them in the last box and you started to shroom up. Sorry but you failed


    _________________
    avatar
    RubenD

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:00 pm

    Let's see.
    1st of all: Scoring high? Now a days is possible and easy hacking with streaming or startup.
    2nd: Stop saying: KG accusing. Who cares about it¿? What fucking argument is that?
    3rd: Saylar and I discovered that a shroom is faster than a draft and you aparently dont give a fuck
    4th: We dont accuse u because we envy you. We have nothing against you. We are just sick of finding suspicious/ impossible things everywhere, thats why mkw is about to die, most of people are sick of this things (I can pass you 2K status and conversations saying this).


    _________________

    Gabo/G'

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-06-24
    Age : 19
    Location : Masatepe, Masaya, Nicaragua :3

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Gabo/G' on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 pm

    RubenD wrote:Let's see.
    1st of all: Scoring high? Now a days is possible and easy hacking with streaming or startup.
    2nd: Stop saying: KG accusing. Who cares about it¿? What fucking argument is that?
    3rd: Saylar and I discovered that a shroom is faster than a draft and you aparently dont give a fuck
    4th: We dont accuse u because we envy you. We have nothing against you. We are just sick of finding suspicious/ impossible things everywhere, thats why mkw is about to die, most of people are sick of this things (I can pass you 2K status and conversations saying this).

    1) Did brian teach you how to hack even in conditional?
    2) Maybe because almost everyone in KG are on conditionals (and some people were moved from the ban list to conditional list (javo and shwam)
    3) "Saylar and I" You didn't do anything lol, the one that posted that was Saylar and I swear you didn't know that type of information.
    4) If you're sick just leave the game, it's free.

    and also



    I thought it was already over since you said that but seems that someone is mad because his "friend" got banned and yasha not.
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 pm

    lol im js a draft on that turn + an mt b4 stairs seems pretty unlikely, and the launch you got shows the draft was late, which makes the mt b4 stairs even more impossible.  I don't want ppl callin you a hacker or anything over stupid shit like what happened to me a year or so ago, but wasnt someone else on your team recording? lmfao standard 2k13 mkw precautions are record shit so u dont get shafted in the anus with accusations without having recordings.

    and ye bounty its pretty good huh

    edit: gabo should probably stay out of this one cause it appears no one gives half a shit about his opinion LOL
    avatar
    RubenD

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

    Gabo/G' wrote:
    1) Did brian teach you how to hack even in conditional?
    2) Maybe because almost everyone in KG are on conditionals (and some people were moved from the ban list to conditional list (javo and shwam)
    3) "Saylar and I" You didn't do anything lol, the one that posted that was Saylar and I swear you didn't know that type of information.
    4) If you're sick just leave the game, it's free.


    1) There are a hack called "Force Next Item". You can have that hack activated and not being caught if u stream and I knew this hack exist before this and before being in KG.
    2) Who cares?? I dont understand why people must care about who made the accusation, is just an unvalid argument for defending yasha.
    3) Saylar got speedometer and proved that he couldnt pass me even if he drafted or not and I proved that the mt before ths stairs only saves between 0:025 and 0:050 and he passed me with bad line so he only could save like 0:025 or less.
    4) And if we dont want?


    Gabo/G' wrote:and also

    I thought it was already over since you said that but seems that someone is mad because his "friend" got banned and yasha not.

    Yes thats true, i'm mad because no one trust Brian only because he has bad rep. And everyone trust Yasha because he has good rep, that's unfair and crazy tbh. Btw I'll use this moment to talk about Alvin thing. I got banned because ppl thinks I made Alvin's registration, when he did it himself GGs. And if Alvin was alting why i'm the one who got baned? Because i defended him?? All Elegance defended him!! he wanted hard to get unbaned for the next season in adittion to that he was one of our best friends and members, what i should have done? ruining him and our friendship?


    _________________
    avatar
    Shwam

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2013-01-11
    Age : 19

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

    ruben don't even waste your time arguing with gabo, just some youngster with a plastic bowl on his head getting his hair trimmed by his mommy while flaming ppl that are way more educated than him on the computer he got down at the flea market.  l0l @ kid trying to be a mkw superhero 2 get in big clan
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:06 am

    Yasha, WTF was THAT ?? affraid  Orange turbo not legit ! I think there need will be vote again in Reventalize . x D
    avatar
    Gatlin

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-05-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Gatlin on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 am

    RubenD wrote:
    Thomas wrote:>2 members from KG accusing people of hack
    LOOOL  saying that cuz he knows we are right and he has no argument GGs

    He's actually saying that cuz you're in KG and accusing others of hacking.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yasha, WTF??

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:33 pm