Yasha, WTF??

Bounty

Re: Yasha, WTF??

Post by Bounty on Sat May 11, 2013 5:13 am

I was in a world wide earlier and Peach Garden was picked. Getting the MT before the stairs makes such a big difference than getting it after the stairs. I got the MT after the stairs and Cool got it before and he gained a lot of time on me and even passed me. The significance of that MT + the force of a draft, I could see him easily passing you.

I thought someone who emphasized TT's a lot and bragged about them would know how much a difference things like that make, but I guess not.

Post by RubenD on Sat May 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, i TT on the tracks i like, not 32/32, tbh i never TTd rPG hard

Post by AR Thomas on Sat May 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Yasha for Conditionals lmao!

Q

Post by Q on Mon May 13, 2013 2:46 am

It's obviously lag as I know all
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 on Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Blackheart wrote:
    Smoke wrote:
    Fasuke wrote:
    Smoke wrote:It has nothing to do with Charged Brigade. Get off my ass buddy. You seem to care a lot about my posts just because I may be one of those in the community that dislikes top clans getting to slide around things all the time.

As far as im concerned this thread is about Yasha and no one else.

Agreed with above, this should be reviewed more as I have trouble seeing how this is legit.

OHHH Yeah, pretty much the reason why I can see you in every cB thread trying to create trouble. I wouldn't care about any of your posts if you weren't posting stupid things in every thread related to cB. Anyway, you can reply to this post if you want, I just won't waste any more time with you.

It was nothing against cB that I brought up the question why the registration admins transferred Smith from cB1 to cB2 after playing with one team on Saturday night and then Smith played Sunday for the other team in the same week... cB was just the clan that was involved. At the time of my posts on those threads I just questioned the reasoning behind you guys not getting a penalty because back in WCL days Ap teams were penalized for doing the same things so I just assumed it was wrong here. I know it could have been a dick move to get you deducted points but considering we have been screwed over that way before I thought it would only be fair if you guys got the penalty here as well... Kappie then informed me that its sorta like a loop hole type thing and it isn't against any rules in the IL for some reason...

This was more of me just questioning the rule structure rather than an attempt to hurt cB... I guess I just got the wrong people involved and I respect your opinion of thinking im an idiot for seemingly targeting cB. I would just rather see a fair league and I guess it was my bad not realizing that those 2 leagues were separate.. (I just assumed same things carried over)

But yeah for me posting here is nothing against Yasha or cB either, honestly I just replied to the topic at hand and I would give my input on the video if it was any other player... Kinda coincidental I suppose from your point of view but that's pretty much all it is.

I don't care if your opinion changes or anything but at least hope you read this so anything in the future can be cleared up. I really don't mind Charged Brigade or its members at all. I am friends with several...

.-.

CRY IS FREE SMOKE remembers is always free.

Do you just post that on every single hack accusation thread? You are one sad 24 year old. Get a life
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart on Tue May 21, 2013 5:11 pm

mattie2710 wrote:
    Blackheart wrote:
    Smoke wrote:
    Fasuke wrote:
    Smoke wrote:It has nothing to do with Charged Brigade. Get off my ass buddy. You seem to care a lot about my posts just because I may be one of those in the community that dislikes top clans getting to slide around things all the time.

As far as im concerned this thread is about Yasha and no one else.

Agreed with above, this should be reviewed more as I have trouble seeing how this is legit.

OHHH Yeah, pretty much the reason why I can see you in every cB thread trying to create trouble. I wouldn't care about any of your posts if you weren't posting stupid things in every thread related to cB. Anyway, you can reply to this post if you want, I just won't waste any more time with you.

It was nothing against cB that I brought up the question why the registration admins transferred Smith from cB1 to cB2 after playing with one team on Saturday night and then Smith played Sunday for the other team in the same week... cB was just the clan that was involved. At the time of my posts on those threads I just questioned the reasoning behind you guys not getting a penalty because back in WCL days Ap teams were penalized for doing the same things so I just assumed it was wrong here. I know it could have been a dick move to get you deducted points but considering we have been screwed over that way before I thought it would only be fair if you guys got the penalty here as well... Kappie then informed me that its sorta like a loop hole type thing and it isn't against any rules in the IL for some reason...

This was more of me just questioning the rule structure rather than an attempt to hurt cB... I guess I just got the wrong people involved and I respect your opinion of thinking im an idiot for seemingly targeting cB. I would just rather see a fair league and I guess it was my bad not realizing that those 2 leagues were separate.. (I just assumed same things carried over)

But yeah for me posting here is nothing against Yasha or cB either, honestly I just replied to the topic at hand and I would give my input on the video if it was any other player... Kinda coincidental I suppose from your point of view but that's pretty much all it is.

I don't care if your opinion changes or anything but at least hope you read this so anything in the future can be cleared up. I really don't mind Charged Brigade or its members at all. I am friends with several...

.-.

CRY IS FREE SMOKE remembers is always free.

Do you just post that on every single hack accusation thread? You are one sad 24 year old. Get a life

seriously??? seriously??

Spoiler:
    cry is free bro.. :]

Thanks for crying for ur benefit its free

you should go outside more often u know.. its good for health to get some sun sometimes cheers

- Gandhi

Saylar

Post by Saylar on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 pm

yasha wrote:On my screen I didn't even see Ruben I only saw Kira in front of me. I didn't realize I had to record every war I played in and I don't plan to. My scores while I'm on conditional speak for themselves since I load MKW through my disc channel.

You can hack with a burned iso by launching on disc channel...
    It cannot be lag too because it happens that one see you behind him on his screen when you're in reality in front of him but if he drafted Kira he had to be behind him.
    Finally a draft is 115 km/h and a shroom is 120, there's no way he could pass him by drafting even if he outlined him. And even the outline is not that big because he pass on Ruben's left which means Yasha took wider. + Why did he use his banana ? To not hit Kira by accident ? He almost sniped him.
    Hacks everywhere but who cares, this game already died a long time ago.

Smile

Post by Smile on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Yasha a.k.a. "I look like a beaten orphan" definitely cheats (because he's terrible and only scored 60 pts. v. SA when he dodged 10/12 races once), but I don't know if THIS video shows hacks.
    RubenD

Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Smile wrote:Yasha a.k.a. "I look like a beaten orphan" definitely cheats (because he's terrible and only scored 60 pts. v. SA when he dodged 10/12 races once), but I don't know if THIS video shows hacks.

Yeah it shows, saylar said everything, a draft is 115 km/h and a shroom 120 km/h, you all can prove it with speedometer. After i used the shroom i must have been at least 0:400/500 ahead of him (considering he drafted)
    He could'nt have passed me even if he had one shroom, he nedeed at least 2.
    Draft + mt before the stairs? Well, he passed me on the left (worse lines) so all the time he won doing mt before tha stair he lost it passing me on the left.  The mt before the stairs don't save so much as everyone says, it can save at max 0:050 (proved in Time Trials) If you calculate, he could be at minimum 0:350 behind me and not like 0:100 ahead of me as the video shows. And why he used his banana then?
    100% proved, he has not rational defense anymore, good luck

Post by PekeLexi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Why do people defend that obvious hacker? It's just pointless.

Post by Thomas on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:18 pm

>2 members from KG accusing people of hack
    RubenD

Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Thomas wrote:>2 members from KG accusing people of hack
    LOOOL saying that cuz he knows we are right and he has no argument GGs

Post by PekeLexi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm

And what if we're from KG? What kind of argument is that? I'm either retarded or I don't understand your argument.

Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:03 pm

shut the fuck up thomas you immature biased cunt.  how are u even a mod with the mentality of a fucking 9 year old? tired of your shit, faggot.
    Shwam

Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 pm

yasha wrote:I drafted Kira at the end don't really see why it's such an issue

yasha i like you and all but by saying you drafted kira, you're digging yourself into a deeper hole.  let me just add this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkIWQiHqqHY when drafting, no orange shit comes out yo pipes

u got mad orange shit comin out yo pipes

also let me just note that if you get a draft on that turn its impossible to mt before the stairs, and if he went wide for the mt he wouldn't have passed ruben.

+ kira being all the way to the right on that ending part makes the miniturbo there even more impossible

Last edited by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PekeLexi

Post by PekeLexi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

More than that, You can't get an MT for the stairs (if he actually drafted) He would've needed to start drifting since before, and it's impossible for him to go past him even with 1 shroom, so I'm guessing he hacked 3. lmao

Post by Luke on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:23 pm

mad orange shit comin out yo pipes
    Shwam

Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm

as long as you get big pts in il, it shouldnt matter if you hacked or not in the present or past, because you prove you got skill and niggas b mad. fgts still calling me a cheater over shock in 2v2 l0l either way its w/e though. I'm just here because thomas has type 2 retardation, doesnt even fucking run in the family he just developed it.
    Thomas

Post by Thomas on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm

RubenD wrote:
    LOOOL  saying that cuz he knows we are right and he has no argument GGs

tbh when I saw this thread was made by you and the title of the thread I already knew watching your vid was a waste of time so I didn't watch it ;p
    Shwam

Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Thomas wrote:
    RubenD wrote:

tbh when I saw this thread was made by you and the title of the thread I already knew watching your vid was a waste of time so I didn't watch it ;p

then watch it b4 u comment u fucknut get a brain l0l0l0l
    Rookie

Post by Rookie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Thomas wrote:
    RubenD wrote:

You're clearly biased as they say then, they have a very legitimate accusation
    Thomas

Post by Thomas on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Accusing someone only because you're slower than him is kinda funny, everything was said on the first page anyway so no need to add anything else I think Razz 
    Rookie

Post by Rookie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 pm

No, why don't you actually pay attention to the thread? I've hardly looked at the thread and its clear Yasha's defense was he got a draft and now they've shown that he had orange coming from his pipes which you don't get from drafts.

Season 5 | Apocalypse  | Division 4 | 7-1-1 | 2nd
    Shwam

Post by Shwam on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Thomas wrote:Accusing someone only because you're slower than him is kinda funny, everything was said on the first page anyway so no need to add anything else I think Razz 

listen.

step outside for once, go to a psychiatrist and get some help you autistic spineless lab rat that can't say shit for himself. shut the fuck up, go back to the rock that you live under and never fucking come out again you useless piece of refuse
    RubenD

Post by RubenD on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Can u see how this IL community only cares about rep and they're subjetive? You can't judge people because a good or bad rep. Is unfair if u dont see yasha's video only because i have bad rep and yasha has good rep, thats so pathetic. So are you telling me that a person with good rep can hack when he wants without being baned? LOOOL I bet my head of that if the person accused was Black or Alvin you all would say is hacks (rofl) Admit it, IL only cares about rep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:14 pm