International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Lloydster
Netsky
NFO_Steve
Casey・B
Gunboy
tobtheking2
BetoMan
mattie2710
Phil
Danov
Jamie
Larrsauce
nSindi
Suppar!
Macka99
PokeMasterCalvin
Fabe
5olaaar
TK64
T11FearZ
Zero
Ballin2
~vooky~
Tweek
28 posters

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Tweek
    Tweek

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion  Empty Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by Tweek Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi everyone, welcome to the league once again. I'm Tweek(aka Kira) and I'll be your division admin for this upcoming season of IL.

A bit about myself here, feel free to skip it.
    Spoiler:

OK so I'll need contact with every clan so please if you want to make it easier post two skype contacts below as well as your timezone. If you have me added already, post it anyways just so I know you are willing to talk about IL stuff. By the way, I'm aware of a australian timezone I'll need to add and from what I heard it'll be just for some matches. Anyway, I still want to talk about that so I can make a final table. Maybe I'll need to do it manually. My skype ID is mnrawwks77.

Skype Contacts:
    Spoiler:

» How to make this season smooth and dramaless:

If you don't know the rules really well you should take a look at it again, I've seen people in the past season getting points deductions for "such a stupid thing", if these people knew about these "stupid things" they would avoid it and wouldn't get point deduction so just a heads up. By the way, the only texture you can use is for characters, nothing else.

Playing wars on time. If you do that I'll try my best to update the tables as soon as possible. If you can't play a match on a sunday try to play this match before the sunday it was scheduled for, then if it's not possible try to play during the week or on the following weekend but if you can avoid that I would appreciate it. Please do not let your opponent know you can't play x match right before its original time, try to let them know as soon as possible.

As for conditionals, the links below are clear enough. Just be ready a few minutes before the match so you can have everything set.

Conditional List
    How to Follow Conditional Participation
    Rules

I'll post tables but ignore the timezone because as I said I'll need to talk to you to fix that.

Good luck to y'all!

~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion  Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by ~vooky~ Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 pm

!7 - !nsane 7eam

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ っ brockvh
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ っ tobtheking2
    Ballin2
    Ballin2

Post by Ballin2 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Λν - Λνail

ballin24941
    thes2life
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Good luck with this division Kira :3
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Good luck to all the other teams Razz
    Kira is my division admin, and I am Kira's division admin Shocked
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm

wZ contacts
    wz-jjo
    sccrtr034
    5olaaar
    5olaaar

Post by 5olaaar Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 am

Hey, here are the ac contacts. :333333333333333333333333333333333
    ~ solar-moon. ~
    ~ lachie.mk ~
    ~ kye.macka ~
    Thanks and GL to all teams! :3333333333333333333

~~~ :3333

kimo Smile
    Fabe
    Fabe

Post by Fabe Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:32 am

No Surrender

indimkw
    PokeMasterCalvin
    PokeMasterCalvin

Post by PokeMasterCalvin Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Night - Ni

pkmaster45225
    robert.sketch1
    aryan.jaberi
    smash-ex

Good luck to everyone, looks like a great season Smile Thanks Kira ^^
    5olaaar
    5olaaar

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion  Empty aus chanps disband.

Post by 5olaaar Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 am

I'm really disappointed in the fact that we couldn't succeed in the International League as much as we did in the WCL. We had a lot of momentum going and it would have been cool to see all the hard work pay off in the IL, but some of the delays definitley hurt us. Unfortunately, due to recent events with my inactivity with school, family, friends and the fact that my laptop broke... I will not be able to lead ac efficiently and it is wrong to expect anything from the people who put the trust in me to hopefully build a successful clan. 

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience."

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!"

In ac's final breath in the IL we would like to post some videos that kept us going along the way:

We would like to also thank Auto Barns Real Estate Car and Home Finance for their service towards us during the season.

Happy hunting!
    Macka99

Post by Macka99 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:37 am

Thanks for this ac is the most hated clan in Div 3 so I hope that you can all live a joyful life and let your soul be replenished by the lord. So I'll leave you with this short message from the Messiah Jesus Christ

"Our father who art in heaven hallow be thou name by kingdom come shall will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us our Daily Bread and forgive our trespesses as we forgive thoughs who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from Evil."

Amen
    5olaaar
    5olaaar

Post by 5olaaar Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 am

Well said, Macka.

Amen.
    Suppar!
    Suppar!

Post by Suppar! Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:42 am

Unexpected UGHHG @sunnybomBasketballelephant

Byebye ac ! !
    nSindi

Post by nSindi Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:45 am

Ahh thats a shame :/
    best of luck in the future though :3
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 am

Merged ac's dropout thread to this one since here is where it should be said. Anyways, it sucks you guys can't continue, gl to you all tho. Amen!
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 pm

4olar rip
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:14 am

Match vs Av was going to be played but they lost their 5th, still they asked to start 5v4 so we played the war 5v4 and wZ won by a good amount. We proposed to redo the match in 5v5 at a different time so it's actually fair so I believe that's what we will be doing.
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Alright
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Just letting you know, sorry but this following update is gonna have to wait, I'm w/o my laptop atm. It'll probably be done by friday.
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 am

Alright no worries Kira
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm here to announce a penalty nS is getting. It has been decided by IL that Haku was an alt, enough proof was gathered. If you rage at me I just want to say that's not going to do anything because this was not up to me. The decision was made by Boshi after listening what everyone had to say/show. I thought the decision as a whole wouldn't be up to me but I was told by Boshi the penalty is up to me so I chose not to take all of his points away, I'll take 40 points for every match "Haku" played and they are W1, W2, W3, W4 and W8.
    It was come to a conclusion that from W1 to W4 Haku was Casey and on W8 Haku it was probably BetoMan/DK64. As a result Casey is banned for one season but as we can't prove 100% that the Haku from W8 was BetoMan he is not getting banned.
    I gave a quick update to the main table, if anything is wrong let me know.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Funny since Haku isn't an alt. Gj on this choice boshi, complete wrong decision.
    Danov
    Danov

Post by Danov Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Tweek wrote:The decision was made by Boshi after listening what everyone had to say/show.
    Well we all know that's not true Smile

Idk where your actual proof is to be honest, just seems like bullshit because people can't deal with losing.
    Phil

Post by Phil Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 pm

It's not that I don't think n§ deserves a penalty. Don't get me wrong. But seriously, all those armchair-decisions week in, week out take the fun out this league completely.
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 pm

lol you cant deduct points when there is absolutely no proof. please, can we see this proof? the council just want to screw us. plain and simple

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am