International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
~PK~
waLuigi me
TK64
DJsjc
VToH
Werther
Yoman
Zoan
Stevens94
Jaws
THE TITAN
Cobra
Bounty
Zero
yasha
Patrick.K
Chain
21 posters

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

Post by waLuigi me Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

TK64 wrote:YashaRQ¢β?
    I smell new miis incoming. The scent is quite pungent.
    ~PK~
    ~PK~

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

Post by ~PK~ Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

rip in pieces
    flc

Post by flc Sun May 26, 2013 11:50 am

cB brigade is right fucked now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 am

Last edited by o on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 pm

o wrote:Could you add "shampoop2" to the Revitalize's skypes whenever you get the chance? Thanks
    done.
    lugia

Post by lugia Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am

flc wrote:cB brigade is right fucked now
    What are you trying to say
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:25 am

Unfortunately I missed out on the whole cB vs Rt debacle but I wanted to shed some light on the subject matter.

As many of you know, the whole PlayerRQcB started with Greg way back in the day and ever since then, whenever someone left cB, usually off of some bad blood between members or impulse, it was something that went on as a joke. Same situation with Yasha. While it was better for Yasha to no longer be in cB, towards the end of his time here, tension grew between him and some members. That tension escalated towards the end of his time here and a number of things that took place in chat / wars was the beginning of the actual bad blood. I can personally guarantee prior to this that cB had nothing against Rt, I'm sure you can agree as everything remotely directed towards Rt's direction was purely directed at Yasha. Taking it as a shot at Rt is frankly, laughable. The joke about Smith, however, involved a clan with no association with the match or the member being directed is a cause for concern as seen by many cB members running to defend Smith. That's the biggest difference here is that Smith has no association with Rt and Rt wasn't even a part of this match. However, Yasha has a long history with cB, while I'm not claiming it just, it explains the behavior and perhaps some resentment regardless that the decision for him to leave was better for both cB and Yasha.

I'm sorry for the behavior displayed by some of my clanmates but I don't apologize for the message being sent. Yasha caused quite a few problems for cB during his time there, especially at the end, and quite frankly, deserves every amount of trash talk that has been sent his way. That being said, it should be taken to pc if someone wants to say something or even remain within the clan itself. I have no problem with Rt nor anyone in it, as I'm sure the rest of my members feel the same.

I just wanted to clear that up for Rt as I'm sure most if not any of you know any details about the end of Yasha's time in cB.
    VSchainMKW
    VSchainMKW
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by VSchainMKW Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:38 am

Wally for president bounce
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 am

i like to cut throats too
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Post by Patrick.K Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 pm

ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am