Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Share
    avatar
    Chain

    Posts : 475
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Location : Cologne

    Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Chain on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am

    Hello everyone and welcome back to the International League, Season 5!
    I’ll be your Admin for this Season so first of all I’d like to introduce me to you.

    (You can Skip this if you’re not interested in my person)

    Spoiler:
    I'm Chain, almost 15 years old, Member  from  the Clan Nferno. I'm currently living in Cologne (Germany) my  reasons to be here is i really enjoy to play Mario Kart whether with my Clan Nferno or friends;
    I'm a really big fan of nintendo but mainly i  just play Mario Kart. I really like to help other persons so i'll try to study Psychology after finishing school.
    Probably everything interesting about me.
    Maybe my English is not the best but i'm sure that i've enough English Skills left, to be a Divisions Admin.



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    First of all let's come to the important things. I need 2 (or more) Skype contacts from every team.
    PM me on Skype or just wrote your Names into this Thread so i can add them.


    My Skype name is chaisawmanfan. Please write into your request that you're adding me
    because i'm your Admin, since i only accept request's which includs a good reason.




    Strike from Above
    coooooooooooool.
    datruecharles


    Charged Brigade
    fasuke-brasil
    maiiko.maiiko
    Zer0isZer0


    Flow
    jakeystevens94
    Bounty_s_18


    Revitalize
    shampoop2

    Gaming-Elite Team
    sm4ewii
    g37ziax
    mahrla


    Alliance Rainbow
    cobra-mkw
    orange_link
    ar_sakuragi


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Conditional-List
    &  
    Rules


    also please note that there's an extra Thread showing the trolling rules. Visit here for more information.


    Please post your Results in the following 48 hours after your Match gets done. If you've any problems in this Division feel free to pm me on Skype.

    This is my 3rd Season being a Division-Admin and i'm pretty sure this one will be as sucessfully as the former one.

    Good Luck everyone in your Matches!!! cat


    Last edited by Chain on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:24 am; edited 9 times in total


    _________________

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Patrick.K

    Posts : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Germany

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Patrick.K on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 am

    Okay Chain.

    Gl all pirat


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    yasha

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by yasha on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

    Shampoop2 and Zer0isZer0 for cB1
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zero on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

    Chain cheers

    GL and have fun everyone, I think this will be a fun season :3
    avatar
    Bounty

    Posts : 750
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Bounty on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

    Psychology <3

    Flow contacts:
    jakeystevens94
    Bounty_s_18

    Timezone is EST (GMT-5) if needed.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Cobra

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2012-05-29

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Cobra on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 am

    Good luck everyone in this division :p

    AR contacts :

    cobra-mkw
    orange_link
    ar_sakuragi
    avatar
    THE TITAN

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2012-11-01

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by THE TITAN on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 am

    o_O


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    If you don't have haters, you'd better get some!

    Jaws

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Jaws on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 am

    Titan, add my Skype brah;

    Skype is: "Jawzishere"

    Also, big mistake those running this IL shit, putting Rt in this division is gonna put them 0-10, should've put Supernatural, at least we'd be able to fend for our own. Also, Chain, what's the reason behind you not adding people who add your Skype, why even put it there? I added you about 4 days ago, gave you 4 days to add and you didn't.

    I heard a rumor that Aruba gave cB modified versions of Guru hacks. I'd like for this dude to come here and explain why this rumor sprouted up, and why his name is attached to it, I feel it has to have some basis of truth, I mean, why would anyone match that with "Aruba," not like your star power is on 5 cheers Oh yeah, I would ask you on Skype, but you won't add me lol!

    Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zero on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

    Jaws wrote:I heard a rumor that Aruba gave cB modified versions of Guru hacks. I'd like for this dude to come here and explain why this rumor sprouted up, and why his name is attached to it, I feel it has to have some basis of truth, I mean, why would anyone match that with "Aruba," not like your star power is on 5 cheers Oh yeah, I would ask you on Skype, but you won't add me lol!

    Yep, his modified gurus help us win. Too bad our secret is out now.
    avatar
    Chain

    Posts : 475
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Location : Cologne

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Chain on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

    Jaws wrote:Also, big mistake those running this IL shit, putting Rt in this division is gonna put them 0-10, should've put Supernatural, at least we'd be able to fend for our own. Also, Chain, what's the reason behind you not adding people who add your Skype, why even put it there? I added you about 4 days ago, gave you 4 days to add and you didn't.

    As i wrote in my first post i only accept requests which's includes a good Reason.
    also trying to start arguing against Rt, cB & AR doesn't even make you look better, please stop that, thanks.


    _________________

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Stevens94

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Camborne, England

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Stevens94 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 am

    Jaws wrote:
    Also, big mistake those running this IL shit, putting Rt in this division is gonna put them 0-10, should've put Supernatural, at least we'd be able to fend for our own. Also, Chain, what's the reason behind you not adding people who add your Skype, why even put it there? I added you about 4 days ago, gave you 4 days to add and you didn't.

    Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce
    Revitlatize won't 0-10 lmao, they will prove themselves to be a real challenge in this division. Obviously the staff felt Rt would be a better choice to place in D1 instead of other clans. If Supernatural are D1 worthy as you say, then the best way to prove that is by being promoted this season, so good luck in D2. D2 seems like an intense division anyways, I could see any team finishing in the top 2.

    Good luck to everyone this season, it'll be interesting to see how this division plays out.


    _________________
    Rτ Sτενεηs
    Go with the Floω.

    Jaws

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Jaws on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 pm

    :facepalm:

    @Zero: Funny how you reply with such a comedic post, when in reality, cB claims the label of not caring about winning/losing in this game yet you all moan and whine when you lose or win a close war that required more effort than 'usual.' So this contradiction opens up for even more contradictions pertaining to 'not caring.'

    @Chain: I gave a reason, guess since it's coming from me it's not good enough. And since when did I try to start arguing against Rt, AR and cB? LMAO, all I did was present issues I felt should've been fixed accordingly with the two above clans, as for AR, everyone knows they try to bend rules to win along with Sasuke getting 18 megas a war, so I will not wish good fortunate on such cheating tactics.

    @Stevens, we'll see if they can muster up a win, but I feel the probability of them going 0-10 is high, maybe they can take a war from G37 but besides that, I don't see how they can compete. I think it's because of politics/emotional responses why they were chosen over us, oh well ^.^

    Zoan

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2012-06-07

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zoan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:06 pm

    Jaws wrote:
    Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce

    And you asked me 2 days ago to join AR Razz

    Jaws

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Jaws on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 pm

    Zoan wrote:
    Jaws wrote:
    Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce

    And you asked me 2 days ago to join AR Razz

    Yeah, so? Yesterday we did the territory war for Daisy Circuit, 69 v. AR. GP1 we won by 60 points. Before the war, you and Brian agreed to no trolling. Then after GP1, you had a AR member troll, (trolled me in first 3/8 races GP2/GP3, while I avoided his first star, he always had a second one, coincidence...? Probably not) therefore tipping the win in your favor because nobody in 69 was willing to counter. In other words, you cheated because you agreed to no trolling before the war, I don't know if the troll penalties were implemented as they should have, but that example shows how low AR is and that there is no limit to the resources you'll use to win (lying, cheating etc.). Also, Joseph deleted you yesterday from Skype because you've transformed into a deviant who likes to lie/manipulate in order to win, I mean, I guess it's because you're losing so much offline you have to muster any way to get a "W" online. For me, I dislike this dirty and dishonorable way of playing, I'm a fair dude and I prefer fairness around me in this game because there's enough back handed shit going on in real life, when I play the game, why would I want the same? It's a simple reasoning, but I'm sure you'll come up with some invalid excuse for your actions.

    Before you even say it (it, meaning: "We didn't know we were hosting, so since we were hosting we decided to troll GP2), you cannot change the rules in the middle of the war:

    "[4/23/2013 6:54:39 PM] Brian: [4:47:12 PM] Brian: I have a quick question, sorry to bother
    [4:47:43 PM] Brian: If both clans agreed on no trolling prior to the war and we switch hosts but they don't say anything to us about trolling being allowed now, it's still not allowed right?
    [6:52:42 PM] Wally: correct
    [6:52:58 PM] Wally: a change of hosts doesn't take away from the initial host"

    Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread for now, I'm sure If I keep going I'll be 'punished.' cheers
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zero on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 pm

    Jaws wrote:
    @Zero: Funny how you reply with such a comedic post, when in reality, cB claims the label of not caring about winning/losing in this game yet you all moan and whine when you lose or win a close war that required more effort than 'usual.' So this contradiction opens up for even more contradictions pertaining to 'not caring.'

    Nice to know bounce

    Zoan

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2012-06-07

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zoan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm

    Jaws wrote:
    Zoan wrote:
    Jaws wrote:
    Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce

    And you asked me 2 days ago to join AR Razz

    Yeah, so? Yesterday we did the territory war for Daisy Circuit, 69 v. AR. GP1 we won by 60 points. Before the war, you and Brian agreed to no trolling. Then after GP1, you had a AR member troll, (trolled me in first 3/8 races GP2/GP3, while I avoided his first star, he always had a second one, coincidence...? Probably not) therefore tipping the win in your favor because nobody in 69 was willing to counter. In other words, you cheated because you agreed to no trolling before the war, I don't know if the troll penalties were implemented as they should have, but that example shows how low AR is and that there is no limit to the resources you'll use to win (lying, cheating etc.). Also, Joseph deleted you yesterday from Skype because you've transformed into a deviant who likes to lie/manipulate in order to win, I mean, I guess it's because you're losing so much offline you have to muster any way to get a "W" online. For me, I dislike this dirty and dishonorable way of playing, I'm a fair dude and I prefer fairness around me in this game because there's enough back handed shit going on in real life, when I play the game, why would I want the same? It's a simple reasoning, but I'm sure you'll come up with some invalid excuse for your actions.

    Before you even say it (it, meaning: "We didn't know we were hosting, so since we were hosting we decided to troll GP2), you cannot change the rules in the middle of the war:

    "[4/23/2013 6:54:39 PM] Brian: [4:47:12 PM] Brian: I have a quick question, sorry to bother
    [4:47:43 PM] Brian: If both clans agreed on no trolling prior to the war and we switch hosts but they don't say anything to us about trolling being allowed now, it's still not allowed right?
    [6:52:42 PM] Wally: correct
    [6:52:58 PM] Wally: a change of hosts doesn't take away from the initial host"

    Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread for now, I'm sure If I keep going I'll be 'punished.' cheers

    Who here care about that war ? and just saying u played with Brian, he had to stream from the begining since he already got caught hacking. You say you dislike hackers, but you play with them without problem.
    avatar
    Yoman

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 25
    Location : France

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Yoman on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 pm

    Jaws wrote:For me, I dislike this dirty and dishonorable way of playing, I'm a fair dude and I prefer fairness around me in this game because there's enough back handed shit going on in real life, when I play the game, why would I want the same? It's a simple reasoning, but I'm sure you'll come up with some invalid excuse for your actions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    http://www.youtube.com/user/TVAllianceRainbow
    avatar
    Chain

    Posts : 475
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Location : Cologne

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Chain on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:15 pm

    @Jaws if you don't have anything useful to say please leave this Thread.


    _________________

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Werther

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2013-01-25
    Age : 22
    Location : Trento, Italy

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Werther on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm

    Good luck to everyone in this division, please keep the drama for another moment as I ran out of cookies atm Smile

    Do your best and play fair! Smile


    _________________
    Skype me at lolwerther for any IL registration issues
    avatar
    VToH

    Posts : 134
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : Cayman Islands

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by VToH on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

    yeah rt 0-10 can't hold up can't compete lose every match by 200+ we all cheat too


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    DJsjc

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-06-03
    Age : 23

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by DJsjc on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

    No beef before the Season start, yo.

    Spoiler:
    Good luck and have Fun to everyone!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zero on Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 am

    For cB skypes you can remove "shampoop2" and add "fasuke-brasil" and "maiiko.maiiko"

    Thanks!
    avatar
    Chain

    Posts : 475
    Join date : 2012-05-15
    Location : Cologne

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Chain on Sat May 25, 2013 8:43 am

    Zero wrote:For cB skypes you can remove "shampoop2" and add "fasuke-brasil" and "maiiko.maiiko"

    Thanks!

    done.


    _________________

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    TK64

    Posts : 519
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 20
    Location : Washington

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by TK64 on Sat May 25, 2013 10:48 am

    YashaRQ¢β?


    _________________
    Season 1: Wollywogz - D3  2nd Place
    Season 2: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 3: Wollywogz - D3  4th Place
    Season 4: Wollywogz - D4  2nd Place
    Season 5: Wollywogz - D3  3rd Place
    Season 6: Strike from Above - D1 ??? Place
    avatar
    Zero

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2012-05-14
    Location : Illinois

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Zero on Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm

    Yup.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:01 pm