Sousui's council application

sousu1

Sousui's council application

Post by sousu1 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 am

Hi, I'm 16 and I want to apply for the council because I want to try to help somehow with this league because it's a very good thing that there is still a league after the destruction of the WCL. I have played since late 2008 and I started the competitive end of this game in late 2009ish, and I have a very good and far-reaching knowledge of the community although most of the time I am silently watching. I also have some limited knowledge of HBC because I set it up for USB loader, but I don't know very much else about it. I also have alot of experience with analyzing things in detail, for example the proof I did for rusoX against YFM. I also possess knowledge of things like frame analyzers that can take a more detailed eye into hacking accusation videos or the like. I am fairly sure I won't get in considering alot of people dislike me, but I figured I'd try to lend a helping hand anyways.

P.S. I have no life at all and I'm on summer break so I have a ton of time to help around here.

sousui

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:36 pm