International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

sousui

sousu1
    sousu1

sousui       Empty sousui

Post by sousu1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 am

Hi, I am a 16 year old depressed chinese-american boy and I am the leader of sc. Alot of people like to call me a hacker in this game, but thanks to a very good friend I now can stream startups and record, so therefore my clan will support this league. I have been playing this game since october 2008 and although I've had some large hiatuses from it I can't seem to stop. Right now I'm in perhaps my most focused phase on this game, in the past I was the #1 ranked melee player in the Alexina server of a MMORPG called Mabinogi, but when my character was deleted by a hacker I was forced to quit and I started to gravitate more and more towards this game. I deal with a very difficult family life because we are poor but I am honestly not one to require alot of extra things in life, and I'm happy sticking with the same games for a very long time and mastering them.

I also have a lot of social anxiety, and for the most part I do not speak with other human beings in real life besides family. Whenever I have had friends in real life I've only had 1 to 3 at a time and I would be very close with them and treasure them, but since starting high school I have not had any friends. Online I am not scared because I have basically lived on the computer since age 7, and I have no qualms even with micing to other people, but there's something about speaking to people face to face that I can't endure. I've probably typed maybe 3x more words than I have spoken in my entire life, and that is saying something.

On the inside I am a very sad person, especially because I am a very loving person but I have nobody to love. It's very lonely sometimes to never talk to anyone in real life but I am accustomed to that part. What's really on my mind lately is that I dated a girl seriously online for a year and a half but we broke up some months ago. It really hurts to be without her and I can't seem to get over it, even though I don't even play the game I met her in anymore.

I don't want to type any more, sorry. I probably shouldn't have typed this much seeing how little others typed but I feel obligated to do things like this if asked to describe myself because I am very complicated.

sousui
    Jownage
    Jownage

sousui       Empty Re: sousui

Post by Jownage Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:18 am

You're the leader of one of the top clans in the world. Cheer up.
    Rocket
    Rocket

Post by Rocket Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 am

sousui       Th_Hello-16

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am