International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
acemkw
NYAP
Ballin2
Tetris
waLuigi me
Fasuke
cho2
Tweek
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Ryno
Zero
End4312
Blackheart
Light
RubenD
Leon
20 posters

[W4] Λν vs [¢β]

Leon
    Leon

[W4] Λν  vs  [¢β] - Page 2 Empty Re: [W4] Λν vs [¢β]

Post by Leon Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Tweek wrote:You said "It does count" when we told you it didn't so it did look like you were "trying" to get it counted and you said the same thing for the last race which shouldn't happen if you had read the rules like you said. Just saying .-.
    I said that because I thought someone told me a certain number of people dc'd, when that number of dc'd people was either incorrect or I misunderstood (since I also dc'd). So I said "it does count" under those assumptions. So no, I was not "trying." Like I said before, there would have been no benefit or loss to me either way. I just said it how I thought it was. So your thinking I was trying to manipulate or force something (or whatever it is you think I was "trying" to do) just for... whatever it is you seem to think I'd stand to gain by doing so, makes no sense. So again, I don't see your issue with anything or your point in bringing it up.
    Just saying as well.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 am

I think his point is more or less that when you're playing against the clan with someone who helped write a lot of the rules who is in the lineup and they are telling you the rules and you wish to argue about it, you just seem foolish. Anyway, let's stop that convo before anything else comes up (since you seem to like to have the last word Leon just let it be)
    Ballin2
    Ballin2

Post by Ballin2 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 am

ggs ¢β. Thank you for your cooperation and maturity before, during, and after this frustrating war. I apologize for my connection and any lag it caused during the match. If this same war was played between two different clans, this thread would probably be 7 pages long by now. This goes to show that Λνail and ¢β are two of the most mature clans in this community. Good luck in your future matches and see guys you in Week 9.
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

waLuigi me wrote:I think his point is more or less that when you're playing against the clan with someone who helped write a lot of the rules who is in the lineup and they are telling you the rules and you wish to argue about it, you just seem foolish. Anyway, let's stop that convo before anything else comes up (since you seem to like to have the last word Leon just let it be)
    lol Ok, fair enough. I'll agree to disagree.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 am

Ballin2 wrote:ggs ¢β. Thank you for your cooperation and maturity before, during, and after this frustrating war. I apologize for my connection and any lag it caused during the match. If this same war was played between two different clans, this thread would probably be 7 pages long by now. This goes to show that Λνail and ¢β are two of the most mature clans in this community. Good luck in your future matches and see guys you in Week 9.

Not sure if you know, but I'm always saying the only clan without any asshole (not counting cB LOL) nowadays is Av.

Haters, please, I'm not saying the other clans are a bunch of assholes, you just have an asshole member playing with you LOL, even though if you are not in Av, you can be an asshole LOL cheers
    NYAP
    NYAP

Post by NYAP Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 am

Not much to say on this war, we came in with our heads in the clouds and left with our heads in our asses. The lag was frustrating, but understandable since you need the connection of olympus to be able to handle Wally's girth, and very few people come close to it. GGs for a well played war Av, and good luck from here on out. You guys just made this division interesting.
    Tetris

Post by Tetris Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:31 am

cB and Av coolest clans??
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 am

ballins lag has nothing to do with host he always teleports like fuck
    Mιι™Wιι™

Post by Mιι™Wιι™ Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 am

good job team
    Gatlin
    Gatlin

Post by Gatlin Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 am

Nice win Λν ;P
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

[W4] Λν  vs  [¢β] - Page 2 Z
    Rodendi
    Rodendi

Post by Rodendi Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:51 am

Hot dayum, that picture quality, Ballin!
    Ballin2
    Ballin2

Post by Ballin2 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 am