International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Roy03
Negens
Ganon
TK64
Kabazauls
sousu1
flc
Larrsauce
Arpegio
13 posters

[W7] ĸ¢ vs AR

Arpegio
    Arpegio

[W7] ĸ¢ vs AR Empty [W7] ĸ¢ vs AR

Post by Arpegio Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:03 pm

[W7] ĸ¢ vs AR 1358719136-ar

- Trolling was not allowed.
    - We allowed Cobra to play since AR1 was not enough once again.
    - Shade got disconnected on the last track of GP2 (RR), and got subbed by Kiver. Both streams were confirmed :
    Spoiler:
    - There must be a trolling proof btw, I see drama coming...
    Spoiler:
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

[W7] ĸ¢ vs AR Empty Re: [W7] ĸ¢ vs AR

Post by Larrsauce Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

If you say that video is the trolling it doesn't seem like trolling to me. He took a box when you were holding an item it's not like you used it and he took it from you when you were trying to chain :s
    flc

Post by flc Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 pm

oh fuck

10 page thread incoming
    sousu1
    sousu1

Post by sousu1 Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 pm

not troll.
    Kabazauls

Post by Kabazauls Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 pm

He didn't actually use the mega and that box is not in normal racing line, so I don't know if that's valid enough proof.

This will be entertaining though.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

It's not valid proof. I assume KC's argument will be that he was "planning" on using the mega but didn't because of Cobra, but this doesn't seem valid to me.
    Kabazauls

Post by Kabazauls Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Another thing I'd like to add is even though the item was stolen, there's a possibility he wouldn't have used it even if the box was available. It's possible kc had shock and were about to use it, but an AR member activated something and the kc member would've held the mega anyway.

This is not nearly conclusive enough to deduct points, imo.
    Ganon

Post by Ganon Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Kabazauls wrote:He didn't actually use the mega and that box is not in normal racing line, so I don't know if that's valid enough proof.

"- Taking the item boxes that would normally go to an opposing player"

Spoiler:

Well, he aimed @ this box, he was going to chain with mega (as you see in pic, plus this is MH, beginning of the lap, is it really hard to believe he was going to do it ?). Cobra takes it then thomas obviously turns away and saves his item for a later moment.
    Who can stand in this topic, watch the pic and come to me saying : "he was not going to take that box" ?
    Not really hard to rule out.
    Negens

Post by Negens Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

TK64 wrote:It's not valid proof. I assume KC's argument will be that he was "planning" on using the mega but didn't because of Cobra, but this doesn't seem valid to me.

He didn't actually use the mega and that box is not in normal racing line

He didn't use his mega because the box has been taken.
    Thomas isn't the kind of guy going on a strange racing line like that one.
    Plus he was going on the item box (we can clearly see it) and MH was the first map of the war.
    So this is a valid trolling proof. That's all.

It's possible kc had shock and were about to use it, but an AR member activated something and the kc member would've held the mega anyway.

There was no shock on that race.

GGs AR, @mad to get DC in first
    Kabazauls

Post by Kabazauls Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Ganon wrote:
    Kabazauls wrote:He didn't actually use the mega and that box is not in normal racing line, so I don't know if that's valid enough proof.

"- Taking the item boxes that would normally go to an opposing player"

Spoiler:

Well, he aimed @ this box, he was going to chain with mega (as you see in pic, plus this is MH, beginning of the lap, is it really hard to believe he was going to do it ?). Cobra takes it then thomas obviously turns away and saves his item for a later moment.
    Who can stand in this topic, watch the pic and come to me saying : "he was not going to take that box" ?
    Not really hard to rule out.

Obviously it looks likely he would've, but as I said in my example things can change really quickly. He ended up not activating the mega so you cannot say 100% that it affected anything.
    Ganon

Post by Ganon Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Of course he ended up not activating because cobra took the box Wink. Chain of consequences.
    flc

Post by flc Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

this feels like that one war between meteor and I think g37 where someone got wheelie bumped and it didn't affect any positions but the penalty affected the outcome of the war
    Roy03

Post by Roy03 Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm

He was in 7th, a mega isn't a really good item on 7th anyway and the box got obviously stolen. Since his line assmues he wanted to pick the box to chain the mega it might be the case points get taken away, proof is enough to do so according to the rules.

- Taking the item boxes that would normally go to an opposing player

GGs both teams.

Last edited by Roy03 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    norwaytm
    norwaytm

Post by norwaytm Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Why would Thomas go out to the left side to not chain his item? If he had no intention of chaining at all he would have continued straight forward.
    Negens

Post by Negens Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm

and it didn't affect any positions but the penalty affected the outcome of the war

=> considering thomas could have got a golden, it could have affect the outcome of the race.

Obviously it looks likely he would've, but as I said in my example things can change really quickly. He ended up not activating the mega so you cannot say 100% that it affected anything.

He didn't activated his mega because Cobwa trolled him while he was about to chain.
    And you say it didn't affect anything?
    Agosta44

Post by Agosta44 Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm

If you had time you brake you should've bumped him too to get the penalty, lol.
    Thomas
    Thomas

Post by Thomas Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Since the video is mine I will explain :
    I think no one had the shock yet I don't remember, I wanted to take this item since it was a bit dangerous to take the item box on the right and the 2 other item boxes disappeared so I took this one. I wanted to chain my mega but I finally saw there was no item box anymore so I kept it and decided to use it to go in the grass tho after ( can upload if needed ), I didn't even see Cobra was here so lmao if some people say it was a troll on purpose
    Ganon

Post by Ganon Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 pm

@flc: False debate here. If a wheeling break can not influence a race (especially near the finish line), an item missed will always do (especially here). Such basic logic.
    That's the matter of items to influence the race lol (blue, star, examples of what he could have got in 7th).
    Boshi
    Boshi

Post by Boshi Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Taking the item boxes that would normally go to an opposing player

I really really hate this part of the trolling rule...

Yes the rule is right here. He wanted that itembox and I personally think he just never chained the mega because the box was taken away (what changed the outcome like he could get a different item or whatever and a mega is not the best item in 7th anyways <_< Roy03 explained it well too btw).

So yes -20 for AR.

Thanks for playing it though. Final update comes tomorrow. Topic is closed for now to prevent a bigger flamewar. If someone wants to chat with me contact me in skype.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 am