International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Evoker
Kamek
Lakitu
tobtheking2
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Nec0w
Mastah
Netsky
Chain
mage
Larrsauce
!C Lambda
Yozora
Big
Dimitri
Danov
acid36
Valux
Crash
Mido
CHEE2E12
Bounty
Maxøu
TK64
UgotBenchd
dvgeorge
~vooky~
Toasty
Boshi
Phil
BlackMagic
Fabe
MastaDOEUF
Rookie
Mywo
yasha
40 posters

Division 3 Fixtures/Standings

yasha
    yasha

Division 3 Fixtures/Standings - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 3 Fixtures/Standings

Post by yasha Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:17 pm

week 8 up
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:38 pm

It has come to my attention that there has been some regs that have been lacking updating.

FGT Simoan failed to updated his fcs since the nS2 vs FGT match 2 weeks ago. FGT was warned to update his fcs, but there was never any update. Once is okay, but twice and still nothing in 2 weeks is unacceptable. If you can play an hour long match then it should be no problem updating fcs. All of Simoan's points from nS2 and NFO war will be removed as a penalty.

nS2 Anni failed to transfer after NFO let nS2 use her. A 50 point penalty will occur.

For future warning, if a team allows you to use a player who is unregistered or needs updating, you have until the next match to get it done or else a penalty will result (Preferably get it done within 72 hours encase of errors). I've been quite gracious all season, but I guess I'll have to go on a mean streak if it means people getting things done.
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GGs that's how NFO win Divi 3 GG's IL (clap)

Last edited by ~vooky~ on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phil

Post by Phil Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 pm

I guess that's been the only way NFO will win this Division. GG's Nepotism. This whole league and their admins are such a joke. Seriously shame on you, morons.

This is just cheap.
    Maxøu
    Maxøu

Post by Maxøu Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm

"Have fun on a game released since 2008 ? ACH, was für ein Witz, better troll and use stupid rules to win the 3rd division"
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

If you mean Boshi, he had no say in this since his clan was involved with this decision. Also, As far as I know, FGT and nS were told that their members had to register and they just didn't. Teams can't reap benefits from being able to use non register players than not get any drawbacks if they don't hold up their part of the deal. I know this is a very bad outcome for !7 but more people have been trying to sneak by more rules and we need to stop that from happening any further. nS and FGT should've been more organized.
    MastaDOEUF
    MastaDOEUF

Post by MastaDOEUF Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Osef de votre dictature de merde, de toute façon les allemands sont les rois sur ce jeu.
    ++ IL. On vous a bien enculé au dernier match les NFO.

Last edited by MastaDOEUF on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maxøu
    Maxøu

Post by Maxøu Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 pm

I'm not a leader of FGT, so maybe I'm wrong, but I think all that FGT members are thinking atm : yeah, maybe Simoan didn't follow the rules, but win wars by using this is just ridiculous. I really don't know how admins group decided to do that.
    *Wait what ? 2 NFOs are IL admins ? Oh, what a surprise"
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm

We got told nothing, they let anni play and I thought that was the end of it
    Mido
    Mido

Post by Mido Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

n§ allowed us to use another Simoan's FC, which wasn't registered and we let Haku play for n§2. It's a trap! We let Haku play for letting play Simoan, and finaly his points don't count. Ohok thanks. Simoan is a member since 2008, you guys shouldn't have doubt on him but well

Also, lol@NFO. !7 deserved to win that division, srsly (Phil <3)

Last edited by Mido on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phil

Post by Phil Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Bounty wrote:If you mean Boshi, he had no say in this since his clan was involved with this decision. Also, As far as I know, FGT and nS were told that their members had to register and they just didn't. Teams can't reap benefits from being able to use non register players than not get any drawbacks if they don't hold up their part of the deal. I know this is a very bad outcome for !7 but more people have been trying to sneak by more rules and we need to stop that from happening any further. nS and FGT should've been more organized.

Haha. Dont even try to sugarcoat this, it'll just make you look dumber . We all know who's involved in this. As well as we all know that Boshi tried to deduct N§-1-players points from yesterdays war. But it seems he found away for his clan to get the division championship for his clan. Seriously. If that's the way this division decides...smfh
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm

@ Maxxou I see you didn't read the first sentence. Blaming your own mistakes on someone else isn't the answer. You learn from them.
    MastaDOEUF
    MastaDOEUF

Post by MastaDOEUF Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm

NFO PRO CLAN BEST EVER 2K12 TROLL
    NFO FTW
    Phil

Post by Phil Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Bounty wrote:The D3 title will be NFO's late christmas gift Razz

Happy late christmas, indeed.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Phil wrote:
    Bounty wrote:If you mean Boshi, he had no say in this since his clan was involved with this decision. Also, As far as I know, FGT and nS were told that their members had to register and they just didn't. Teams can't reap benefits from being able to use non register players than not get any drawbacks if they don't hold up their part of the deal. I know this is a very bad outcome for !7 but more people have been trying to sneak by more rules and we need to stop that from happening any further. nS and FGT should've been more organized.

Haha. Dont even try to sugarcoat this, it'll just make you look dumber . We all know who's involved in this. As well as we all know that Boshi tried to deduct N§-1-players points from yesterdays war. But it seems he found away for his clan to get the division championship for his clan. Seriously. If that's the way this division decides...smfh

I'm not sugar coating anything. When a case is brought up, all staff members that are part of clans participating in it do not impact the final decision. For that war yesterday, there was proof given that nS CHOSE to use nS1 players instead of nS2 players who were available. That's why anything about that was brought up since NFO was not aware that they had nS2 players who could play. I understand if you are annoyed since !7 and NFO seem to be rivals. If every clan would follow rules, nothing like this would happen. However, if you want to focus all your hate on me to loosen up, than do so.
    MastaDOEUF
    MastaDOEUF

Post by MastaDOEUF Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Mais tg putain on sait tous que les NFO sont derrière ça alors viens pas casser les couilles admin de merde
    but just watch this video where we can see a NFO member hack : [Image removed due to inappropriate content. ]
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Phil wrote:
    Bounty wrote:The D3 title will be NFO's late christmas gift Razz

Happy late christmas, indeed.

Bringing up an old quote that was a joke is pretty funny. NFO was 4-0-0 so I thought they were going to win but they crashed horribly. I posted that to combat arrogance shown by the poster before. It wasn't even me who made the final decision to do this, if you want proof I will show it.

Last edited by Bounty on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:10 pm

MastaDOEUF wrote:Mais tg putain on sait tous que les NFO sont derrière ça alors viens pas casser les couilles admin de merde
    but just watch this video where we can see a NFO member hack : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Banned for explicit images, I do not want minors to open a link like that.
    Crash
    Crash

Post by Crash Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:11 pm

ridiculous
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Bounty wrote:
    Phil wrote:

I'm not sugar coating anything. When a case is brought up, all staff members that are part of clans participating in it do not impact the final decision. For that war yesterday, there was proof given that nS CHOSE to use nS1 players instead of nS2 players who were available. That's why anything about that was brought up since NFO was not aware that they had nS2 players who could play. I understand if you are annoyed since !7 and NFO seem to be rivals. If every clan would follow rules, nothing like this would happen. However, if you want to focus all your hate on me to loosen up, than do so.

Who are the members?????????
    Fabe and Danny? Fabe's not even nS anymore and Danny is unavailable because of his mic and that he doesn't want to play IL
    Valux

Post by Valux Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Nice job, business about old matches and stuff to win IL. You guys just had to did better, that's all.
    You don't deserve your win, in addition this FC stuff is questionable. If you had some reserves about it you just had to talk with Acid or me on Skype, or post here before the end of this season. NFO guys just rage about their lost against n§2 and don't accept the defeat, and have to troll on official wars to win. Be fair, get a brain and never forget that MKWii is only a game.
    I want to thank IL admins too, this is a shame. I thought a few weeks ago D3 was a good division with fair players and fair teams, but I forgot this is the Mario Kart Wii community... win, win, always win, troll, badass plans.
    This is maybe our last season on IL, thank you guys.
    Mido
    Mido

Post by Mido Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Crash wrote:ridiculous

crash said it all
    acid36
    acid36

Post by acid36 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Simoan is registered, but actually he had new fcs. We should have been more organized? Well actually we were playing to make the division enjoyable for the others clans, thanks for ruining our efforts.
    That's a shame. Why the hell would we let another player than Simoan played? That's kinda pathetic... !7 deserves to win the third divison.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm

CHEE2E12 wrote:
    Bounty wrote:
    Phil wrote:

Who are the members?????????
    Fabe and Danny? Fabe's not even nS anymore and Danny is unavailable because of his mic and that he doesn't want to play IL

From the evidence that as shown that another staff member has atm. Danov said he was going to play but wasn't allowed because his mic was bad.

Fabe is still registered for nS2 and there was no attempt (at least shown) that he could play.

However, since NFO accepted that you could use other members and all are registered, no penalties happened so I don't see the problem.
    Danov
    Danov

Post by Danov Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Please don't say that nS2 had available members to war for IL when we actually didn't, you're speaking like you knew that we could war but didn't want to, Fabe has left nS now and won't be playing IL unless he rejoins, so he wasn't going to play was he? And I was on yes, but I wasn't able to play because my mic was not working at all, I told nS that I wouldn't be able to play far in advance, I have got a new mic today and will be able to play IL again from now, but I'd love to see this 'proof' that you seen so certain that you have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 am