International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP?

nnDChucks

why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP? Empty why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP?

Post by nnDChucks Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:23 am

Please can i ask why are only some of the players being registered for teams and others are still there from like a week ago and they have registered fine.
    Thanks
    Chucks
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP? Empty Re: why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP?

Post by BlackMagic Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm

That is a good question, here's why 99% get held up.

1. There's errors on their registration post. For example, they don't have a clear enough picture and don't bother to get a new one. I can't register a person if they don't meet all the standard criteria. I'll always put an error post on a registration if I see one so the person knows what to do.

2. Suspicious users, mostly dealing with alts. Registration Admins don't have access to ip addresses so we have to go off our best hunch. If we feel like we don't trust a person, we won't register them and we have to contact a head admin to get the ip address checked out. That can cause big delays because there is only one person who has access to IPs.

3. I'm a busy person. I do have dedicated days where I do registration posts. Every Saturday evening I'll always update through all the regs. Throughout the week I still look at posts and if there's errors I'll make note of them for the users; however, I do most of the registering on Saturday.

4. I'm human, I make errors. That's why it's up to the other teams to check their rosters to insure that everyone is still on there and everything is up to date. I know I get pcs from people telling if I made an error. These pcs are invaluable to me and I encourage people to do that whether it's contacting an admin who will tell me or telling me directly to me.

If this didn't satisfy your questions, feel free to contact me on skype: mkmushroom. Make sure to state why you're adding me.
    nnDChucks

why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP? Empty Re: why arent new player registrations getting approved ASAP?

Post by nnDChucks Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Ok thanks Smile because we were wondering as a clan because we had 2 people waiting to be fully registered by u and the other admins and another 1 who was waiting to be transferred.

I sometimes talk to Leon and he helped me register the team and also my forums were having a problem for several days too.

Thanks for the help and good luck in IL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm