International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
★〃れëøs〃☆
Mywo
dvgeorge
Rookie
Orangelink
Kiara
Zoan
Trevor
Yusuke
Yoman
Benji
AL12
Lego
Bounty
Larrsauce
Cobra
SuperTorn
weepers leave japes.
97derek
D
Lukepapers
tobtheking2
TheDaveMan
~vooky~
Mighty
29 posters

[W8] 407 - CV vs AR2 - 325

Yusuke
    Yusuke

[W8] 407 - CV vs AR2 - 325 - Page 2 Empty Re: [W8] 407 - CV vs AR2 - 325

Post by Yusuke Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Hackers gonna keep hacking.
    Trevor
    Trevor

Post by Trevor Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Benji wrote:Sometimes I saw players who don't know to play at MKWii. Their line was shit or they don't know who using items, but it was very rarely when I saw players who combine this two faculties
    Everyone in AR2 except Clement
    Ironically, he seems to be the only foreigner with good sportsmanship.
    weepers leave japes.
    weepers leave japes.

Post by weepers leave japes. Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

ok here i go

to start off derick streamed startup just how the rules stated, and cobra was fine with that on skype. then, zoan went ahead and said he "pre-recorded the start up screen" then streamed him joining the room right away after they were losing gp2. and yes i know about sneak code (hi pae) and all that shit but we could say the same for everyone on conditionals because like yoman said it proves nothing. yes, we were lucky. i can see how you thought we would be hacking (as if it was you with the luck we would probably be drinking too because thats the mkw community). we should put out lu's on conditionals now so we dont get accused (even though i have to use an iso i can prove codes are off) so put me on conditionals next season if you think i hacked that bill :>

GGs
    Lukepapers
    Lukepapers

Post by Lukepapers Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm

smiling Suspect drunken elephant
    Mighty
    Mighty
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by Mighty Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:57 pm

now now kids we don't want any unnecessary pealing
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

weepers leave japes. wrote: and yes i know about sneak code (hi pae)

Uhm sry for asking but "Sneak Code" Suspect ´what? xD
    D

Post by D Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 pm

GGs AR, I don't need to say anything to you, I streamed start up and there was no "pre-recording" involved. Whatever happened, happened, learn to accept that.
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 am

oh please ar, get over yourself. derick will be twice as legit as you will ever be, except hes better than your entire lineup combined. as for the people thinking he faked his startup, that has to be the most pathetic thing i have ever heard. its so preposterous its saddening.
    Lego

Post by Lego Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 pm

We didn't say anything like that. There were several suspicious things during the war, that's all. We didn't record and you won, end of the story. We will see, in the future, if we change our point of view or if you confirm our opinion (hope it will be the first choice of course).
    Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Please look this vid' :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And now this :
    a. Players must stream their Wii startup, Wii Menu, disc channel, game loading sequence and themselves joining the room in one live sequence to their opponent(s) prior to any newly opened rooms commencement or upon joining a room following a disconnection should the opponent request it.

Where is the Wii startup ? pig
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm

I found Derick's start up

Zoan

Post by Zoan Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Derick obviously hacked in IL wars, he didn't show the wii startup (his stream begins on wii menu and he has to show that he restart his wii and that ocarina is off), his luck is always amazing:
    -He got often (always?) a single shroom in second
    -He got 5 bombs in one race, when he was 3rd or 4th all the race (guru?)
    -He also got many bombs in other tracks
    -The only tc he got was at DKJP's irst item boxes
    -He always got an item to dodge the shock when he needed one
    Also he was an old hacker (CV Starz) if I remember YFM caught him on rSL (offroad hack), idk why he's allowed to play IL.
    Sorry about my bad english, but this is not my main language.
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Zoan forgot to say he had a lag start of 10 seconde first race, then 6 to first. He got a bill in 7th on MT (Yoman was far and he got a bill in 10 then when it ended, derick got it in 7th (8 9 10 was very far of him) for example.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 pm

The rule should/will (I'll make it if I have to) be updated with people having to show whether they have Ocarina on/off and other particular settings if there are any (My knowledge isn't high on the subject). You brought up a good point with that video and we can now make better rules because of it so thank you for that. However, under the current ruling set he met the requirements whether he did hack or not so I doubt anything can/would be done about it for this war. It's unfortunate that no one recorded it (whether it was hacks or not). As humans, all we can do is keep updating the ruleset as new issues come across and if once this rule is updated his scores and supposed luck drops drastically than it would safe to make an assumption whether he hacked or not in this war since there is 0 evidence of that atm.
    D

Post by D Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 pm

The only truth you're sort of telling is about the lag start. The first race I did get a big lag start, I lagged from 4th to 1st, I can admit that, but I didn't get any other lag starts nor did I lag anyone else any other race. But now you have to lie and say I got a bill in 7th? Get real, that never happened, and if you want to say that happened, put up a video, oh wait, that's right, none of you recorded, you can't get people to believe you if you don't have any evidence.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am

Ya, in the end you just kicked yourself by not recording.
    Zoan

Post by Zoan Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:01 am

Nice, if the rule change we'll see that Derick was an hacker, his scores (and his luck) will be like everyone or less then CV will loss their match and will die/rq IL the next season. This is what every clan of hackers did in the past when the hackers couldn't hack anymore, Pae, sc for example.
    Bye Derick
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 am

ive seen ar in many pathetic ways, but to end up like this, crying to the council and spamming the thread with ridiculous mambo jumbo is fucking idiotic. derick is too much of an old player to be hacking in this game, ive seen his lines the scores he gets are deserved. what if he got lucky this war? its not like ar is the best clan in the world at any game which of course, dont come close, but derick is too much as to stoop as low as to hack.

derick didnt do startup correctly, and he didnt record, ONCE has this happened so far in this season, he pulled high scores while recording and streaming startup in the past matches. just because he pulled like 20 more points than he shouldve of without recording or streaming means he automatically hacked? please, i hear a better arguable complain from my four year old brother.

in a side note, how am i not surprised ar was whining and complaining during the war when they started losing and immediately said they were going to tell the council? this is not a first world discovery you guys complain like a pack of wild dogs ready to be released from their cages as soon as a win vs you people shows up. you proved some 'good' points but its really not worth being glad about knowing youre lying your heads off with that 7th place bill. @the lag start he legitly got it due to his stream and computer crashing, we saw him lose connection in the call even if it doesnt prove much. either way, its done. we beat you dumbbells, we laughed at your accusations and we had a good season. have fun with the rest of your matches

@zoan you cant complain when half of your clan are unknown french nobodies and somehow in a pitty way are in d1. youre just annoyed at the fact pae and sc are clans that ar will never reach in glory, please get over yourself. ive honestly had it with you braindead idiots complaining like babies with no bottles
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

We are tired to be fucked (or disadvantaged) each season, whether by hacks or by rules (FU, GT, G13, KC... And many others). So yes, we are mad to see players like Derick (former cheater, btw...) play like this in an IL match. He was lucky ? Maybe. But don't tell me, you CV, that you've never found someone suspicious because of his amazing luck in a CW.

The only way to change that is to improve rules, by forcing someone in conditional to film not only Wii startup with a dazzle, but so many other things with a camera. This will annoy some people, but it's imo necessary.

Once again, we know what we saw. AR2's players are mostly casual players, and don't have a dazzle or anything else to record. It has (almost) always been the case. But here, we don't make any accusation as Lego said, we just focus on the rule (thanks to Derick Wink), which is now useless.

Edit : And please (CV and admins), admit it's strange that, on Derick's record, there is no Wii startup... Whereas it's clearly stated in the rules.

Edit 2 :
    youre just annoyed at the fact pae and sc are clans that ar will never reach in glory
    Holly shit, I didn't read this ! Are you fucking serious Torn Shocked ? Maybe you don't know the "half of my clan who are unknown french nobodies" because you're still a child in this community ? I didn't know you before this season too. 90% of AR have played MKW for 3 or 4 years, but almost never in WW. Is sucking your beloved teammate your favorite activity here ? Because it's the only thing I can see in all your posts. We're not the only clan which find Derick suspicious, I'm sure you know that, from the top of your 14 years. Next time, before saying anything, just use your fucking brain. Little poor children (and fags) like you are too many in this community. Unfortunately, you have to be one of the most unknown and useless.
    D

Post by D Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 am

Razz
    Kiara

Post by Kiara Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm

no hate plz, i'm just trying to put here all the important points...with their missing details

- Amazing luck (shrooms in 2nd,...) (videos plz, even tho' i trust my teamamtes, without evidence it's useless)
    - Could have easily hacked with that way of streaming (the rule needs to be changed), btw if you're good at editing you could trick everybody by using a pre-recorded video and switching to the stream during the black screen
    - ancient hacker (offroad hacks if i remember well, and if he did it once, he will do it again, that always happends)
    - no videos from him of the IL wars (he doesn't have to do it so whos gonna blame it for that)
    - 41.8 per gp (as far as i remember, no one did dominate the mvp thingy so bad, and it's not like it's the best player ever vs a div 10 group so it is OBVIOUSLY suspicious)

ps : "youre just annoyed at the fact pae and sc are clans that ar will never reach in glory"

This has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard, if you want people to take you seriously, quit posting such things.
    Yusuke
    Yusuke

Post by Yusuke Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Kiara wrote:no hate plz, i'm just trying to put here all the important points...with their missing details

- Amazing luck (shrooms in 2nd,...) (videos plz, even tho' i trust my teamamtes, without evidence it's useless)
    - Could have easily hacked with that way of streaming (the rule needs to be changed), btw if you're good at editing you could trick everybody by using a pre-recorded video and switching to the stream during the black screen
    - ancient hacker (offroad hacks if i remember well, and if he did it once, he will do it again, that always happends)
    - no videos from him of the IL wars (he doesn't have to do it so whos gonna blame it for that)
    - 41.8 per gp (as far as i remember, no one did dominate the mvp thingy so bad, and it's not like it's the best player ever vs a div 10 group so it is OBVIOUSLY suspicious)

ps : "youre just annoyed at the fact pae and sc are clans that ar will never reach in glory"

This has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard, if you want people to take you seriously, quit posting such things.

^ THIS ^
    Orangelink

Post by Orangelink Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 pm

"youre just annoyed at the fact pae and sc are clans that ar will never reach in glory"

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

How dare you compare a clan that has been living for 5 years and been playing in top divisions during the whole mkwii lifetime to two hacking clans that I have never seen playing in division Laughing You're pathetic (quit hacking btw).

Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:34 pm

youre just annoyed at the fact pae and sc are clans that ar will never reach in hacking heights, please get over yourself. ive honestly had it with you braindead idiots complaining like babies with no bottles

You're right afro
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Bounty wrote:The rule should/will (I'll make it if I have to) be updated with people having to show whether they have Ocarina on/off and other particular settings if there are any (My knowledge isn't high on the subject). You brought up a good point with that video and we can now make better rules because of it so thank you for that. However, under the current ruling set he met the requirements whether he did hack or not so I doubt anything can/would be done about it for this war. It's unfortunate that no one recorded it (whether it was hacks or not). As humans, all we can do is keep updating the ruleset as new issues come across and if once this rule is updated his scores and supposed luck drops drastically than it would safe to make an assumption whether he hacked or not in this war since there is 0 evidence of that atm.

Sums up what I would've said so just gonna quote for emphasis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am